SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun May 01, 2016 10:33 pm

I'm crossing my fingers for polka dot girl. I really like her
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 01, 2016 10:35 pm

Sundy wrote:I'm crossing my fingers for polka dot girl. I really like her
Me too!

I am thinking that if Kirralee/Kiki went home and was F6 then maybe the blonde intruder (unless it is someone on the show already or Long Blonde girl) may be F5 so Polka dot girl may be in the F4 for sure then and get a HTD yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun May 01, 2016 10:44 pm

I'm liking her too, I hope she goes far! :cheerpom: 
I think she possibly got a SD on episode 3 or very shortly after because on Sam Wood's season the top few girls were always involved in GDs from the very start and made appearances every episode. She wasn't on the rollerblading date but has been seen on all other spoiled GDs so I'm thinking maybe there was something else planned for her that week.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun May 01, 2016 10:54 pm

I agree if she wasn't on the rollerblading date. Which was spoiled really really early from memory I'm thinking that maybe she had a single date that week. Fingers and toes crossed. Lol
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 01, 2016 11:04 pm

*fingers and toes crossed* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun May 01, 2016 11:13 pm

Well if the intruder goes home next, that means Alex goes to hometowns and Richie is meeting her son. If she's not F1, he'll get a lot of backlash for that! hmmm
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun May 01, 2016 11:39 pm

Yup this is true. I think if she is not going home next it's game over. Beside the backlash I just don't think richie would do it. I've never thought of him as a dad kinda guy, just yet. I would have thought he would like to travel first and then settle down. Just imo
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun May 01, 2016 11:53 pm

^^^ Not only that, but she lives in Melbourne which is about as far away from Perth as you can get. And he says he's never done long distance before so that would be difficult to work out when the show finishes if she's F1...if he takes her through and she's not F1, the only explanation I can think of would be that producers want her as Bette but I don't know if that's something they have control over
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 01, 2016 11:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] good point. I think if Alex is in the running for next Bette I can see them having her at F4 the most (so similar to Ben's F4 who was a single mother). Other than that I would think she is F1 like Snez was because I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't see him taking her that far unless she is F1. IA also that I don't see Richie as ready to be a stepdad just yet (he said he didn't want to get engaged just yet let alone have kids soon) but who knows he may fall in love and changed his mind. I will be surprised a bit though if Alex is not F1 but in F3. I'd think that would be totally producer driven if so given who Richie is and what he has said.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon May 02, 2016 5:17 am

Yeah if he loves her then maybe the distance/son won't matter to him but he seems like the type to think this situation through really properly before making that decision and he takes parenting very seriously. I think he'd be realistic about his choice and not be too affected by the reality TV bubble - Dave mentioned in an interview that Richie was the least affected by the experience in terms of getting overly emotional during Bette and remained really chilled out. Seeing his family the other week would have helped him keep a real-world view of things.

Based on what he has said, IA that he wants a couple of years with someone before introducing kids into the relationship. He also loves Perth and is so close with his family, I don't see him leaving WA long term. Snezana seemed ready to move away from Perth, saying she felt she didn't belong there, but Richie loves it. Unless Alex wants to leave Melbourne, they'll struggle to make it work after the show finishes.

Alex has the potential for a huge heartbreak edit especially if the audience gets to meet her son. Ch 10 will really want to get the audience behind someone for Bette considering they don't have many popular options from previous seasons so maybe they'll push to get her in the top 4 and be another Heather?? 

If Alex isn't F1, I think polka dot girl is the next best pick so far. Nikki may have the 1st date curse, the intruder won't win, and Rachael got a late SD and isn't his physical type...that leaves polka dot girl, who is very pretty and makes him laugh, for the win Smiley  I guess if he picks Alex instead, that's who he wants at the end of the day.

That's assuming Megan is out of course (which I think she is). If she's still there, she'll be a huge contender for F1
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 02, 2016 6:05 am

^ ITA. Richie seems like someone who uses his head and his heart. I think Polka dot or Nikki may have a shot and would be interesting if Nikki given she had first SD so maybe he knew then and didn't waste time. There is Rachael as well (red romper girl) too.

I am eager to learn more about Polka dot girl - where she lives, etc.

Nikki seems like a sure bet on paper for Richie imo - country girl, lives in same area, similar interests etc. I recall in video interview Richie did Q&A and was asked city or country and Richie said definitely the country so I could see them having a lot in common if he chooses Nikki.

If he picks anyone else I am sure he is using both head and heart. Perhaps that's why he said he is willing to move for someone in interview if in fact he feels something more for someone who is not in Perth.

Will be interesting to see if F4 are spoiled and any HTDs spoiled to give more clues to filming timeline and who may be F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sat May 07, 2016 10:47 am

Me too, really looking forward to knowing more about polka dot girl. Nikki seems to have the same values as him on paper, so maybe you're right and he didn't want to waste time.

Most of all, I can't wait to see their personalities and the dynamic he has with each girl. With Sam, I knew it would be Sasha based on what I knew about her - she wanted a fatherly figure guy, an alpha male, most likely a brunette, and a mature guy who made her feel loved. That was Sasha to a tee and Richie didn't give her those things. While I absolutely loved Richie and Sam together, I don't think they were ultimately right for each other. It'll be interesting to see who Richie's dream girl is (if he hopefully finds her) because while I think Sam ticked many boxes for him and Sasha said he'll want someone like Sam, I think we'll be looking for someone a bit different to her as well. As a summary of F1 qualities we might be looking for:

1. Like Sam, very bubbly and full of energy. He'll go for a 'fun' extroverted girl. Maybe not as extroverted as Sam though. While he puts himself out there, Richie's a private person when it comes to important stuff like family and feelings and he's not big on social media. (e.g. I'm glad Sash was F1 for Sam because while Richie would have been supportive, I don't think he would have liked having personal stuff discussed on radio so much as he's more of a shy guy.)

2. Adventurous/open minded - every contestant probably fits this, as they volunteered to be on the show! I'll be looking out for girls who jump straight into GD activities and aren't afraid to get dirty. I'm thinking that's why Richie has so many physical GDs (roller derby, sport challenge, what looks like boot camp in the mud most recently.)

3. A very confident girl. Even more confident than Sam in terms of being secure in who she is and knowing herself. I think this is partly why Sam gravitates towards men who can tell her sweet words and validate their connection. Sasha tells her he loves her every day and can constantly reassure her of his feelings.
Richie needs someone who can be satisfied with his 'actions over words' approach to relationships - someone who won't need those words all the time and won't rely on him for that kind of thing.

4. Emotionally tough - Richie seemed to really admire his mum for being the toughest lady he knows and will likely be attracted to women who have that quality who, as he mentioned to Sam, he can battle through hard times with. I also remember him saying "that was pretty brave" when Sam was dealing with the international model and he seemed in awe of how she handled it and stood up for herself. Hard to tell just from the show but probably something he'll value in a relationship long term, he won't go for a pushover. I've considered that Richie could even admire Alex for being a single mum because he was raised by one and saw how tough it is.

5. As we already know, she'll be a little bit lady and a little bit bogan.

6. In terms of dynamic, I really think he'll go for his equal. He's said he wants a partner in crime and is a guy who focuses on getting lost in conversation. I might be wrong but something tells me he wants a best friend type romance. Every time he talked about why he liked Sam, he always mentioned how they had so many laughs together. If that's the case, I hope Channel 10 shows us an emotional connection F1 edit this year over the physical connection narrative.

7. I'm expecting him to have moments of nervousness around his F1 BUT he'll also be more comfortable around the F1 than he was with Sam. We know he needs to feel butterflies before falling in love so I'll be ruling out anyone he's entirely suave/confident with. I'm also ruling out anyone he's entirely nervous with (if that happens) - with the roles reversed, the girls will tell him how they feel and he'll be more comfortable opening up. I think he wants a balance.

8. His F1 will think he's funny and will also make him laugh. She'll also be outdoorsy.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+7
Idlemess
laurarose
iamreal2u
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum