SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sat May 07, 2016 4:12 pm

Nice summary Laurarose. It will be fun to come back and compare his F1 to your list.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 07, 2016 6:52 pm

Logie Awards is later tonight (tomorrow already in Australia). Sam and Sasha will be attending as well as Osher and also Sam and Snez. No word yet if Richie will be there. If Richie is not in attendance and Osher is, they may be filming HTDs over the weekend since Osher won't be needed until RC for HTDs.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 07, 2016 10:40 pm

Good to know AAL! TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun May 08, 2016 4:45 am

He's there!! 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun May 08, 2016 6:04 am

Swoon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 08, 2016 3:32 pm

Awww he looks great! yes

So HTD's are not filmed yet or ?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 08, 2016 4:42 pm

If going by the timeline HTDs will be filmed this week.

Richie looks great. He looks very happy Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 14, 2016 11:00 pm

Updating on girls since April 28:

F6
= Kirralee (seen on GD, Thursday April 28; out that weekend April 30 so F5 RC likely Friday, April 29)

F5  
= Nikki
= Alex (may be F5 or F4 if SM activity is any indication)
= Polka Dot Girl
= Rachael
= Blonde girl/Intruder (?)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 14, 2016 11:08 pm

Tentative Filming schedule since RC April 29:

May 1-7 = F5 = mini-dates (if following S3) f
May 8 = *Break in filming = Richie at Logie Awards*
May 9-14 = F4 and HTDs = likely filmed this week possible RC this weekend or already?
May 15-20 = F3 and FDs = possibly filming (in Australia or other country/location?)
May 21-25 = F2, MTP, LCD, and FRC = filming finishes possibly and *F1 chosen*

Will have to keep an eye out on SM and media for possible FD locations and eliminated contestants (F5 listed in above post).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun May 15, 2016 12:43 am

AAL I would suggest you are right about the F5. Alex's ig numbers for followers and following has been changing all weekend. It's more than incidental use IMO, whereas Nikkis has not moved. Just wish I could work out who polka dot girl is
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 12:47 am

Sundy wrote:AAL I would suggest you are right about the F5. Alex's ig numbers for followers and following has been changing all weekend. It's more than incidental use IMO, whereas Nikkis has not moved. Just wish I could work out who polka dot girl is
I could see Richie letting Alex go as a single mother he may not want to take her further especially if he knows who his F1 is already.

I also want to know who Polka Dot Girl is. I think she could be possibly be F1 -- she sounds exactly what Richie was describing in one of his recent interviews this past week of his type of girl being someone with high energy like he has. If not F1 I could see her possibly as next Bette. I hope her personality matches the little sleuthed about her because she's my very early pre-season fav.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun May 15, 2016 1:38 am

^ ITA. I spent ages yesterday trawling through modelling agencies for her and Rachel and then I realised that she is probably on the short side for a model and who knows with Rachel? I believe there has to be a reason why she is still there and why she has not been spoiled by the media. They have snooped out just about everyone else but not Polka Dot girl. My guess is she has had an early SD and could just be our F1 and they are protecting her privacy to build the suspect. Thing is though if it is polka dot girl they have been protecting her right from the start (just after the polka dot shoot) meaning that if this has been the case Richie has known since the start that she is the one?\
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+7
Idlemess
laurarose
iamreal2u
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum