SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 1:45 am

^ That's what I am thinking too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestbud! If Polka Dot Girl is F1 then I think Richie knew early on and maybe diimex not allowed to sell those pics of her on a date because she must have had a SD in my mind to still be there. Will see but fingers crossed. I think regardless, Richie will pick a great girl.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun May 15, 2016 2:06 am

Same he seems to have elimatinated all of the girls that have a showbizy past (with the exception of Nikki and I don't see her in the same way as Alex,Kirralee and Keira). Can't wait. I agree about hiding the polka dot date and I have my fingers and toes crossed. I have liked her since the 50s shoot and loved her and Richie together in the activities group date. I think their body language said it all. I also believe that there was a kiss on Rachel's date but Diimex can't show it
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon May 16, 2016 2:44 am

I'm on board with these theories as well Smiley 
I think polka dot girl is in with a real shot unless she's friend-zoned and becomes a Heather/next Bette candidate. IA that the F1, assuming Richie knew early which I think he did, is being kept more private regarding what gets leaked.

For some reason, I can't see him choosing Nikki just because their body language from photos on the first date was a bit different/less romantic than other spoiled pics we've seen. Their most recent date had a caption that said they awkwardly went to hold hands so chemistry might not be natural with them at this late stage in the show.

I don't see it being Rachael because he waited a long time to take her on a SD. There are also other girls more his physical type and in these situations where you have such a short amount of time to know someone, people go with their gut instinct and often physical type and also want to spend time with the F1 as soon as possible.

I don't see him picking Alex because diimex has spoiled too much of them. We likely saw their first kiss and how staged it was. If Richie has access to the Internet he'll have access to her starnow website which would maybe put some doubt in his mind regarding her intentions. His sister has also been sleuthing contestants and may have told him which girls have public profiles and which don't when they met up.

If Megan is confirmed as eliminated, I think polka dot girl is a good bet for F1...but if Megan got to hometowns and that top 6 was actually a top 7, I'm still backing her for F1 because she also hasn't had much info leaked about her time with Richie.

Whoever it is, Richie knows himself the best so like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said, he'll pick the one best suited to him. Hopefully he can make it work after the show ends as well because that's when the real challenge comes!
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon May 16, 2016 11:52 am

I posted in Alex's thread but it looks like her HTD may have been scheduled at the end of last week. Not sure if he's still traveling around for them. He was apparently spotted at Bobos diner by this Instagram user who, judging by her profile, lives on the Mornington Peninsula. There's a Bobos diner in Frankston - Alex is from that area so I think she makes top 4. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon May 16, 2016 6:47 pm

It's really interesting that at this stage they would let him go out so publicly. It seems really odd to me that they would let him out so publicly when people will easily join the dots. Could be a clue of Alex as F4 or it could be a decoy as well. Has anyone contacted the poster?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 20, 2016 2:08 am

I am thinking it is no loss to them since no one really knows who the girls are that are general audience.

That being said, hopefully though DM doesn't get their paps to spoil the ending like they did for Sam Frost's season :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 20, 2016 2:10 am

Should be nearing end of filming soon! Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 1710264613

According to DM, Richie was spotted Bondi (Sydney) this past Thursday and stated that the show is nearing the end of filming which follows with the filming schedule.

Not sure where/when they did FD though (should have been filmed this week if going by filming schedule) if they are still in Oz so maybe FDs are in-country like Sam W S3?

Perhaps they may fly somewhere else for MTP/LCD/FRC like they did with Sam F Bette S1? Maybe he is about to fly out soon? question

He's about to film the final scenes of the upcoming season of The Bachelor.

But Richie Strahan took time out to focus on his real-life bromance with Bachelor host Osher Günsberg with the pair seen enjoying some guy time together at Bondi on Thursday.

The 30-year-old rope technician and the TV host were seen chatting and shaking hands as they strolled around Sydney's iconic eastern suburb.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 20, 2016 2:33 am

Apologies for responding to my post above...

According to DM, Richie is flying out to film Finale! (or may have already flown out since it was Thursday when DM published and is currently Friday afternoon in Oz) and is flying overseas somewhere so it sounds like Richie's season will be similar to Sam Frost (Bette S1) with FDs likely in Oz and MTP/LCD(longer dates, more like mini-FDs)/FRC.

So looks like the filming schedule as speculated by all is on target for a FRC next week - Maybe around May 26? give a day or two!  Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 1710264613  yes

The Bachelor is understood to be flying out of Sydney in the coming days to film the finale of the hit reality show at an overseas location.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 2:38 am

I hope Richie the best for the FRC!
I hope the right girl will be picked and they have their happily ever after.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 20, 2016 2:40 am

peggy0221 wrote:I hope Richie the best for the FRC!
Me too! bestbud!

I can't believe it's nearly the end of filming and soon (July?) will get to see Richie find his F1.

I hope Richie has his Happily Ever After and it is an amazing season. Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2016 9:56 am

Nice sleuthing AAL! It seemed to take forever, or maybe it's just the anticipation of premier night! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 20, 2016 3:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I hope Richie the best for the FRC!
Me too! bestbud!

I can't believe it's nearly the end of filming and soon (July?) will get to see Richie find his F1.

I hope Richie has his Happily Ever After and it is an amazing season. Praying

Me three..For sure..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+7
Idlemess
laurarose
iamreal2u
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum