SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:52 pm

They're so beautiful but I cannot believe how much she was trashing that gorgeous and astronomically expensive dress on the beach for all these photos. Ay-yi-yi!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Post by deedreamer Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:52 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:Aww, someone posted this on JP's FB.

Tina, my daughter, was on cloud 9 all day!

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 25 267380_252790634739764_100000264893774_1051804_1710524_n

This girl needs to be a member of our board -- she would fit right in! rotfl

In one of the videos showing all the papparazzi following Jp and Ash you can see the girl following them and see her when she makes the thumbs up sign. It is cute.

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 25 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:00 pm

Thanks for the picture Gina! I made it into an avi. Smiley

Am I the only one, or is it really hard to choose an avi of them? laugh out loud
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:04 pm

BOO !!!

ashhebert Ashley Hebert
My pride and joy, Joey...Female. Unisex names are in, apparently. ;) http://twitpic.com/3s79us
21 Jan

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 25 228767140

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Alanna wrote:They're so beautiful but I cannot believe how much she was trashing that gorgeous and astronomically expensive dress on the beach for all these photos. Ay-yi-yi!

I know!! I was thinking that also... I mean it's not really a dress you can take to the neighborhood dry cleaner is it? Never had a $16,000 dress before. scratch
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:07 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
Alanna wrote:They're so beautiful but I cannot believe how much she was trashing that gorgeous and astronomically expensive dress on the beach for all these photos. Ay-yi-yi!

I know!! I was thinking that also... I mean it's not really a dress you can take to the neighborhood dry cleaner is it? Never had a $16,000 dress before. scratch

JP's suit is also a designer right? do I remember that it worth almost 10,000$ ???

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:10 pm

Titou wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:

JP's suit is also a designer right? do I remember that it worth almost 10,000$ ???

So basically they trashed clothes that could pay my mortgage for a year... #perspective ... haha giggling
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:13 pm

noobsleuth wrote:

Even if you washed it on the gentle cycle you couldn't hang it on the line... birds would be trying to nest with it...

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:20 pm

With all the crap TPTB put them through, they could shred those FRC clothes for all I care -- and they might have, considering how long TPTB kept them out there on the beach after Ashley's "my bed" comment! rotfl
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by fashionista84 Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:21 pm

Titou wrote:

BOO !!!

ashhebert Ashley Hebert
My pride and joy, Joey...Female. Unisex names are in, apparently. ;) http://twitpic.com/3s79us
21 Jan

There's another picture of Boo in Ashley's suitcase. In the suitcase are the pj's I think she wore on the home date with JP in episode 3.

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 25 Loveyouc
fashionista84
fashionista84

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:22 pm

atem wrote:
sweptaway wrote:darn I am hopeless

I see your adorable avi! Where did you get that pic?
Sorry been outside working in my yard. Why I got it in our very creative avator thread. Thanks Umngirl. So excited to finally have one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:51 pm

fashionista84 wrote:
Titou wrote:

BOO !!!

ashhebert Ashley Hebert
21 Jan

There's another picture of Boo in Ashley's suitcase. In the suitcase are the pj's I think she wore on the home date with JP in episode 3.

mmm how do I get to see the suitcase? is it on facebook or twitter? Smiley

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

+66
JMFan
bluesea
Jaybird
Thomigirl
Eagle Eye