SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Chick2480 Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:48 pm

Going by Shawns last snap they are together again.... It was a picture of K's hand on Tucker and it said Always a good morning

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:24 pm

It's not letting me post the photo for some reason but it's really cute! I thought she said on Periscope she'd be gone this weekend but guess plans changed.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 20 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 20 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 20 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:27 pm

And why was Kaitlyn looking for gray bridesmaids dresses? Do we know?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:34 pm

I couldn't post the pic either, but it was so cute! Shawn and Tuck seem happy to have their roomie back heartbeat 

K might not have known the filming schedule and just guessed it would be this weekend instead of mid-week.

Not sure on the grey dresses, maybe for her Messy Cat laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:44 pm

Love the photo of Tucker between K/S - that is one happy puppy.  Wonder if they plan to drive to Vancouver with Tucker - I am glad they are not leaving him for long as he is totally in love with K.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:48 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Love the photo of Tucker between K/S - that is one happy puppy.  Wonder if they plan to drive to Vancouver with Tucker - I am glad they are not leaving him for long as he is totally in love with K.  Smiley
They are!! She confirmed that Tuckers will be coming to Vancouver and they're driving with him; Jill is going to help them find a summer pad. I love seeing how much Tuck loves K, he's always all up on her and in the periscope last weekend, he was licking her feet and wouldn't stop. It's like Shawn brought him back a Tucker-sized playmate last summer laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Love the photo of Tucker between K/S - that is one happy puppy.  Wonder if they plan to drive to Vancouver with Tucker - I am glad they are not leaving him for long as he is totally in love with K.  Smiley
They are!! She confirmed that Tuckers will be coming to Vancouver and they're driving with him; Jill is going to help them find a summer pad. I love seeing how much Tuck loves K, he's always all up on her and in the periscope last weekend, he was licking her feet and wouldn't stop. It's like Shawn brought him back a Tucker-sized playmate last summer laugh out loud

Thanks Alanna!  Tucker size playmate!   cantstopl  Tucker is cutting in on Shawns time!  

This makes me happy for all of them.  It is tough on a dog to be separated from his beloved humans for extended time, IMO.  But also, for Tucker to love K as much as he does, reveals to me, that he is in a loving, secure home and that his humans are happy.  Sounds to me that they are doing the right things to make the relationship work.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:38 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 20 IMG_3983_zpsydsbwhaf

(IG: shawn_booth)

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 20 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 20 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 20 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:19 am

The result of NyQuil, a solid play day, and caffeine.  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 20 1f49e  by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:02 am

Look at Doodle resting his head on a pillow and paws on Kait heartbeat That is one sweet and adorable doggie.

Poor Shawn! He seemed okay earlier in the day when they were running around the house competing for more steps laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:00 pm

That picture is priceless. Doodle needed to make sure his Momma near by.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 01, 2016 7:43 pm

Watching them making cookies on @beidealfit Snapchat; Kait looks cute in her granny glasses as Shawn calls them giggling

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways