SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:50 pm

It's hard not to have a great time in Hawaii! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by leselihau Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's hard not to have a great time in Hawaii! Smiley

Kasha - I'd go so far as to say if you're not having fun in Hawaii you're doing something WRONG, seriously wrong!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:59 pm

Looks so fun and peaceful, as peaceful as one can get with Kait by your side of course laugh out loud At least this is a different world than Messy Cat and company shenanigans without Shawn:
http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,21012075,00.html

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:15 pm

*shyly raises hand* Ummm...ummm...our absolute worst vacation was in Oahu...for a multitude of reasons. Just awful. So yes, it is possible. giggling

But back to better things: I actually said "awwwww" when Kaitlyn pulled that adorable photo of Shawn (when he was eight years old) out of her wallet. She shared it on IG a long time ago, but I had no idea she carried it with her at all times. heartbeat

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:24 pm

Here's the original post:

@kaitlynbristowe
Been droppin panties since 94' #iwould 
9/16/15

So she's been carrying this around with her for 9 months heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:28 pm

I've only been to Maui because my cousins lived there and went to visit a few times during the holidays but this was back in my childhood so it's been awhile. Their Snaps are total envy!

Laughing that he still calls her The Bachelorette giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 35 1f49c

cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 35 8367-910 cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 35 I_got_13 cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 35 E5kqdm15 cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 35 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:39 pm

The part of the island where they are staying is just magical. Totally serene and peaceful. Not the craziness of Waikiki, that's for sure.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:03 pm

TMZ paps found them paddle boarding the other day if anyone wants to see the pics.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/10/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth/

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 35 1f49c

cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 35 8367-910 cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 35 I_got_13 cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 35 E5kqdm15 cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 35 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:54 pm

Finally, a helicopter date for Shawn B @makanikai_helicopters @FSOahu by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:27 pm

crunchette wrote:*shyly raises hand*  Ummm...ummm...our absolute worst vacation was in Oahu...for a multitude of reasons.  Just awful.  So yes, it is possible.  giggling

But back to better things:  I actually said "awwwww" when Kaitlyn pulled that adorable photo of Shawn (when he was eight years old) out of her wallet.  She shared it on IG a long time ago, but I had no idea she carried it with her at all times.  heartbeat
Hubby and I loved Oahu, but hated Wakiki. So yeah, it is possible.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:48 pm

That is a wonderful photo of Shawn and Kaitlyn.  They both look so in the moment happy and relaxed.  Hawaii has a way of bringing out the true spirit of Aloha!!  I'm happy for them. cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 35 1f334  cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 35 1f34d  cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 35 1f46b cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 35 1f681
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:12 pm

The latest snap is so funny...,Shawn B on national geographic

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways