SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by crunchette Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:46 pm

Just found this old one.  I think it's from when they were crashing bachelorette parties that they were invited to back in April.  They're so cute when they think no one is looking.  heartbeat

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 39 16042410
teresamariaaa Because Bachelorette is on tonight - throwback to this intimate moment 3rd wheeled by @arianasca #TheyreTooCute

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:09 pm

You mean when SHAWN doesn't think anyone is looking I think! How happy would K be if he was this affectionate in public always, all the time??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:19 pm

crunchette wrote:Just found this old one.  I think it's from when they were crashing bachelorette parties that they were invited to back in April.  They're so cute when they think no one is looking.  heartbeat

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 39 16042410
teresamariaaa  Because Bachelorette is on tonight - throwback to this intimate moment 3rd wheeled by @arianasca #TheyreTooCute

Oh my goodness. LOVE this! Thank you. They are just the sweetest. Who would have thought Kait and Shawn sharing the best love story. ...... All of us! giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:43 pm

Shawn RTed a throwback of their first meeting and he said he wasn't nervous at all laugh out loud

Shawn Booth ‏@Shawn_Booth 53m53 minutes ago

Shawn Booth Retweeted kaitlynbristowefans

Wasn't nervous at all Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 39 1f60f
https://twitter.com/kbristowefans/status/746064697862959105

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 39 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 39 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 39 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:48 pm

On a day when Bach Nation has gone absolutely mental, these love bugs are the most normal of the bunch Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:00 pm

I LOVE them :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:06 pm

dina wrote:I LOVE them :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:
Hi!!! Welcome!!!!  handwave bestbud!

They're the best Smiley heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:25 pm

Hi, Dina!

I'm bored, folks...so I thought I'd post some tweets that Kaitlyn liked in case some of us missed them.  Here is her first "like":

Amy Kaufman ‏@AmyKinLA  · Jun 12  
I follow @Shawn_Booth and @kaitlynbristowe on Snapchat and as a result of watching them, I'm pos they are going to make it as a couple.

Then Becca replied to that girl, so this is Kait's 2nd "like":

In reply to Amy Kaufman
Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  · Jun 12  
@AmyKinLA @Shawn_Booth @kaitlynbristowe 1000000% percent!!! #brisbooth4eva

I also had to comment on the "Bachelorette" blog that Bri wrote for Kaitlyn.  She's Kait's best bestie so she HAS to know all of the ins/outs/ups/downs of Kait's relationship with Shawn, right?  So I thought it was funny when Bri called Shawn a "sweet stud."   giggling

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:49 pm

She posted on her SnapChat "Bride to Be all dolled up". I'm confused on if she's messing with us and it's just a photo shoot, or if it's for her friend whose bridal shower she was @ months ago.. no idea
Their IG: https://www.instagram.com/alldolledupstudio/

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 39 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 39 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 39 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:39 pm

Linds its #BessyCatTheMessyCat wedding Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 39 3806527698
https://www.theknot.com/us/jes-knutson-and-kyle-hagel-jun-2016
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:57 pm

Ah yes so i was kinda right it's for her friend but didn't know where to look and make sure laugh out loud and now I remember her tweet about hoping it didn't rain this weekend.

and welcome to our fan thread! Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:01 pm

Linds911 wrote:Ah yes so i was kinda right it's for her friend but didn't know where to look and make sure laugh out loud and now I remember her tweet about hoping it didn't rain this weekend.

and welcome to our fan thread! Smiley

Thank you so much Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 39 2498057887 :jumpyay:
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways