SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:53 pm

Oooh. I'm excited for that!

Back to top Go down

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Not really sure who those guys are up there, but Shawn was stoked. #JustJoking #KindOf #Foreigner by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 46 1f49c

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 46 8367-910 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 46 I_got_13 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 46 E5kqdm15 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:17 pm

Kait looks adorable and literally like the happiest girl ever! She just exudes adorableness and a fun loving spirit, no wonder Shawn always seems so bummed when she's not by his side.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:38 pm

They made it up to Seattle so I think it's safe to say they are heading to BC. Smiley From K's snapchat today.

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 46 Image18
nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 46 Image17
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:05 pm

Made it to their 2nd home, although Shawn has told us he'll always be an American laugh out loud Smiley

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 46 Image67

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:26 pm

Their bike ride was enjoyable to watch on Snap. The things Shawn does to make Kaitlyn laugh so hard laugh out loud

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 46 1f49c

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 46 8367-910 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 46 I_got_13 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 46 E5kqdm15 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:27 pm

Linds911 wrote:Their bike ride was enjoyable to watch on Snap. The things Shawn does to make Kaitlyn laugh so hard laugh out loud
I loved it too laugh out loud He loves to make her laugh and he's so subtle about it. Like he doesn't overtly act like he likes it but he does everything he can to make her laugh. So adorbs.

Edited to add, a new interview done while they were driving this week/weekend. No wedding date until Shawn proposes. Hop to it!! But it really supports what I think is going on also: they're bf/gf at this point and aren't truly engaged to be married until he pops the question. Not that I think for one moment that they're not fully committed and plan on forever, but not engaged yet either.

http://www.toronto24hours.ca/2016/07/25/the-fiancee-ex-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:45 pm

You should see us rollerblade ... @kaitlynbristowe Song: Ridin' by Chamillionaire by @shawn_booth18

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:50 pm

that video was hilariously cute

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:52 pm

Wow, that was really nice!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:06 pm

Thanks @Alanna for that interview! Crazy how many times they had to "re-create" their proposal for camera angles. Now I get why she wants a 2nd proposal laugh out loud I'm sure Shawn will make it perfect for her when the time comes. Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:36 pm

Linds911 wrote:Thanks @Alanna for that interview! Crazy how many times they had to "re-create" their proposal for camera angles. Now I get why she wants a 2nd proposal laugh out loud I'm sure Shawn will make it perfect for her when the time comes. Smiley
I know!! I'm sure Shawn is going to give her the most loving, romantic and Kaitlyn proposal ever and she'll be just fine to plan a wedding after Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways