SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:20 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think Kaitlyn and Shawn will surprise everyone and get married before people think. IDK, compared to other Bachelorette couples, with the exception of Trista/Ryan who were on a different filming schedule more compatible to the current Bachelor filming schedule, neither Ashley/JP or Des/Chris were married at this point in their relationship, where Kaitlyn/Shawn are now. Maybe they will give us a winter or spring 2017 wedding- or even next summer. Two years after meeting to wedding is totally reasonable for real life, even kind of on the fast side, not comparing crazy Bachelor-world. laugh out loud I'd love for Kaitlyn and Shawn to have that Vancuver/Okanagan wedding (soooo beautiful) that I always wanted for Jilly!  I feel like I've seen a few more hints from Kaitlyn actually marrying Shawn and weddings are somewhat on her radar. She was reading Des' book, so that comes to mind. And that mass picture at Janner's wedding and Kaitlyn with the raising hand emoji for who is next. Patience, Boothstowe fans! :cutesmile!:
Add that list, the picture of Shawn holding a "married" sign in the Paris pictures. Jojo is also in the picture wearing oversized glasses. I'm kinda surprised that no one commented on it, laugh out loud.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:44 pm

Shawn Booth ‏@Shawn_Booth 3 hours ago

Shawn Booth Retweeted Kaitlyn Bristowe

You're welcome.
Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe

The amount of tweets I get with hearts around these dudes faces saying they're comin for them is hilarious.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 47 8367-910 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 47 I_got_13 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 47 E5kqdm15 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:34 pm

2observe wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I think Kaitlyn and Shawn will surprise everyone and get married before people think. IDK, compared to other Bachelorette couples, with the exception of Trista/Ryan who were on a different filming schedule more compatible to the current Bachelor filming schedule, neither Ashley/JP or Des/Chris were married at this point in their relationship, where Kaitlyn/Shawn are now. Maybe they will give us a winter or spring 2017 wedding- or even next summer. Two years after meeting to wedding is totally reasonable for real life, even kind of on the fast side, not comparing crazy Bachelor-world. laugh out loud I'd love for Kaitlyn and Shawn to have that Vancuver/Okanagan wedding (soooo beautiful) that I always wanted for Jilly!  I feel like I've seen a few more hints from Kaitlyn actually marrying Shawn and weddings are somewhat on her radar. She was reading Des' book, so that comes to mind. And that mass picture at Janner's wedding and Kaitlyn with the raising hand emoji for who is next. Patience, Boothstowe fans! :cutesmile!:
Add that list, the picture of Shawn holding a "married" sign in the Paris pictures.  Jojo is also in the picture wearing oversized glasses.  I'm kinda surprised that no one commented on it, laugh out loud.
Jojo? laugh out loud funniest freudian slip ever, but he'd probably make her feel very secure and loved since he's super clingy himself. Ha.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:49 pm

Her IG post with CH just reminded me that her finale will be a year old tomorrow!! Time flew by!!

Happy birthday to the man who kept me somewhat sane this time last year.  Love you CH. @chrisbharrison #TheBachelorette by @kaitlynbristowe

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 47 8367-910 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 47 I_got_13 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 47 E5kqdm15 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:29 am

Alanna wrote:
2observe wrote:
Add that list, the picture of Shawn holding a "married" sign in the Paris pictures.  Jojo is also in the picture wearing oversized glasses.  I'm kinda surprised that no one commented on it, laugh out loud.
Jojo? laugh out loud funniest freudian slip ever, but he'd probably make her feel very secure and loved since he's super clingy himself. Ha.
cantstopl My bad, I meant Katlin.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:46 am

So today is the 1 year anniversary of their pledge to Kimmel. I wonder...will Kimmel send a congratulatory tweet? Or maybe some flowers? Or maybe a photo of himself eating crow??? (I kid! I kid!)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:00 am

crunchette wrote:So today is the 1 year anniversary of their pledge to Kimmel.  I wonder...will Kimmel send a congratulatory tweet?  Or maybe some flowers?  Or maybe a photo of himself eating crow???  (I kid!  I kid!)
Isn't it $1,000 cool ones that he owes them?? I don't even remember anymore if I had any doubts, but once I saw how obsessed Shawn was, I couldn't ever imagine him ever, ever leaving Kaitlyn unless she really pushed him away. And 1 year later, I have zero doubts in their longevity and commitment heartbeat

Happy 1 year of snapping out of the closet, Boothstowes!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:05 am

^Actually, the pledge said K&S would owe Kimmel $1000, but Kimmel never said he would pay them the same amount if they lasted a year...so it was a one-sided deal. giggling

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:44 pm

Happy **show official** 1 year BoothStowe!  Agree no doubts anymore! Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:31 pm

crunchette wrote:^Actually, the pledge said K&S would owe Kimmel $1000, but Kimmel never said he would pay them the same amount if they lasted a year...so it was a one-sided deal.  giggling

Shawn wants double or nothing. giggling

Double or nothing @jimmykimmel? by @shawn_booth18

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:37 pm

laugh out loud Shawn!!! Why am I not surprised?? At least Kaitlyn is over her crying/complaining stage when he says stuff like this laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:02 pm

I actually thought Shawn's caption was really sweet.  It was his way of saying he was confident in their relationship and that they'd still be together another year from now.  It made me swoon.   beatingheart  (Apparently I'm not one for flowery language.  giggling )

I also just read this cute reply on his IG post:  
calli_pilon  Hi your sister was my teacher last year Mrs.Paulo you signed my cast and read a book!!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways