SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:05 pm

^ That's so sweet!

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:32 pm

Linds911 wrote:Happy **show official** 1 year BoothStowe!  Agree no doubts anymore! Smiley

Super adorable.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:03 am

crunchette wrote:I actually thought Shawn's caption was really sweet.  It was his way of saying he was confident in their relationship and that they'd still be together another year from now.  It made me swoon.   beatingheart  (Apparently I'm not one for flowery language.  giggling )

I also just read this cute reply on his IG post:  
calli_pilon  Hi your sister was my teacher last year Mrs.Paulo you signed my cast and read a book!!
Oh I know, but the K of right after the show, would start to pout when Shawn teased her about anything related to his love, commitment and total devotion laugh out loud I think his teasing rights have been reinstated by now. 

I'm looking forward to their real proposal and engagement. He's such an old school romantic, I'm sure he'll make magical for her :yes: heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:54 am

Did anyone see Kaitlyns recent snap? People are commenting on it on Twitter but I can't see it?

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:10 am

Chick2480 wrote:Did anyone see Kaitlyns recent snap?  People are commenting on it on Twitter but I can't see it?
Yes, it's up for me. It's a long story about all of Shawn's funny quirks/hobbies/interests he picks up and then abandons. They're cuddled up on the couch and Kait is teasing him about how first he was a Starbucks-bring-your-own-mug guy, then he was wake-up-with-the-sunrise guy, then he paid for the WSJ-reading-news-guy, then no alcohol-totally-sober guy, then playing-guitar-living-in-Nashville guy who bought a guitar and only played it once, etc., etc. She ends saying that from now on, he wants to be fall-asleep-on-the-couch-and-move-to-bed-at- 2 to 3am-guy laugh out loud

Also, JK responded to them. This exchange is beautiful:

@jimmykimmel
@kaitlynbristowe I'd need to see you to make love for verification

@kaitlynbristowe
Should I accidentally snap chat it? #stilltoosoon

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:19 am

Can someone record it and post it.... For some reason a lot of people aren't seeing it yet others are

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:20 am

Is it possible it's a time zone thing? I'm on the east coast so maybe it hasn't shown up yet?

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:25 am

Watching them post show has really made me love them as a couple. I couldn't bare her season because of icky Nick, but seeing the person she is after is so refreshing.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:24 am

Source: Anna Marie YouTube Channel
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:00 pm

I'm sad I can't see their latest snap sad

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:22 pm

Chick2480 wrote:I'm sad I can't see their latest snap sad

delete her and follow her again on snapchat... it worked for me.
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:32 pm

dina wrote:
Chick2480 wrote:I'm sad I can't see their latest snap sad

delete her and follow her again on snapchat... it worked for me.

weird, this worked for me too. Thanks! That was very funny. Kaitlyn making fun of Shawn's "I'm gonna be the guy who..." proclamations and Shawn laughing along.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways