SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:04 am

Rock out with your socks out. by @shawn_booth18

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 57 8367-910 instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 57 I_got_13 instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 57 E5kqdm15 instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:42 am

It looks like Shawn stayed at her parents and Kait left on her own. I wonder why he didn't come along.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:29 pm

Guessing it's just a short trip and an event he doesn't really need to be at.

instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 57 8367-910 instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 57 I_got_13 instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 57 E5kqdm15 instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:25 pm

http://kaitlynbristowe.com/wedding-diet-detox/

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:45 pm

Linds911 wrote:http://kaitlynbristowe.com/wedding-diet-detox/
Woah. That blog was written by like a grown up, thinking about her health, future and marriage. Oh my gawd, where's my Kaitlyn???? I'm nervous.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:50 pm

Good for her. It sounds like she had a plan and has stuck to a better healthier lifestyle. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:04 am

A multivitamin and workout in in the mornings. Relaxation with this guy in the evenings. Balance, I live by it. #SmallSteps by @kaitlynbristowe

Channeling my inner college student tonight and talking to the students of Loyola Marymount University! Dress- @shopaliandjay by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:23 pm

No wonder Shawn is usually on his best behavior laugh out loud laugh out loud 
https://instagram.com/p/BKT_cCshBVp/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:26 pm

laugh out loud goes with their Twitter banter from the other day when she sent him a tweet from Women's Humor "tickling me will get you murdered." and he replied "i'll take my chances."  giggling

Oh and saw this quote too which reminded me of them on Snapchat all the time. Smiley

'Jokes' @Atticuspoetry #Atticuspoetry #atticus #poetry #love #poem #laugh #jokes #instagood #quote #birmingham #AL by @atticuspoetry

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:13 pm

Kaitlyn looks good as a blonde.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKbRuQ-DQli/?taken-by=kaitlynbristowe

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:19 pm

Back together and all is right (and sweet and silly) with the world Smiley

https://instagram.com/p/BKhEo5ojtsJ/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:49 am

Alanna wrote:Back together and all is right (and sweet and silly) with the world Smiley

https://instagram.com/p/BKhEo5ojtsJ/

Yes I was wondering why he missed out on bowling the other night! Wine tasting beating out football wow anything for his girl ;)

I don't always miss the football games on Sunday's, but when I do .. I prefer wine tastings with this beaut and taking pictures next to flower pots. #SundaywasNOTfortheboys by @shawn_booth18

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways