SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 58 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by crunchette Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:12 pm

Waaaa!  I realized I was getting too addicted to social media, so I took a 10 day break from the internet and missed all of the "Doodle eats horse poop" snaps.  Darn!!!

I just saw this snap and laughed at Kaitlyn's family rather than her.  She's in the middle of the room, upside down, cuddling Doodle while making cooing noises...and her sister, mom, and Rob act like nothing's going on.  It's just another normal/weird day with Kait.
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 58 16091810

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 58 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by crunchette Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:49 pm

Alanna wrote:
Linds911 wrote:http://kaitlynbristowe.com/wedding-diet-detox/
Woah. That blog was written by like a grown up, thinking about her health, future and marriage. Oh my gawd, where's my Kaitlyn???? I'm nervous.

Hee!  I think Kaitlyn chooses humor over sentiment 99% of the time because humor is her 'safe place,' but there are rare moments when she allows her softer/deeper side to show.  (For instance, I've never cried at a wedding, but she does all of the time.  And...I rolled my eyes when the 'Big Brother' contestants talked about missing their families, but Kaitlyn cried...again.   giggling )  

As for a wedding, if it ever happens, someone please call 911 and send help my way because I might die from shock.  giggling I love them but just don't see them as a traditional couple, and that's OK with me.

Kait's "Catch Phrase" snaps are hilarious.  Haley couldn't believe Shawn didn't know what "Three's Company" was, and then he didn't know how to give Kaitlyn clues for "Fuddy Duddy."  Cute.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:56 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 58 16091910

@haleyjane09 - Had a blast with some of my favourite people in B.C!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:02 pm

Did Haley break up with her bf? And where are the kids? With their dad?? Nosy to infinity and beyond laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:27 pm

Linds911 wrote:
A multivitamin and workout in in the mornings. Relaxation with this guy in the evenings. Balance, I live by it. #SmallSteps by @kaitlynbristowe

Super fun photo; I like this one a lot.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:39 pm

I don't understand why people say they aren't a traditional couple because they aren't married yet? If anything they are more traditional then any of the couples on the show. Yeah they've been engaged for over a year but they've only known each other for a little over a year. A majority of real couples are together for two plus years before they get engaged and then engaged for a year or two.... they want to marry each other but they also want to be a real couple who dates and real gets to know each other before getting married and I admire them for doing that and in no way consider them non traditional. They want a real engagement that doesn't involve a director and cameras and I love that.

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:16 pm

Kait has been on a cooking spree the past few days. Shawn was a wonderful critic laugh out loud You all are missing out if you don't have Snap. ;)

Also there's another City Strong in Chicago on October 2nd. Whitney B. will be there she was promoting it on her Snapchat.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 58 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 58 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 58 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:19 pm

Oh Linds.. I wish I had snapchat. Please tell what you see.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:37 pm

nikikass wrote:Oh Linds.. I wish I had snapchat.   Please tell what you see.  

The other night she made cauliflower pizza & last night was steak tacos. She showed what ingredients she used, Shawn eating it and then he gave his opinions saying what a beautiful girl he had cooking for him and it was perfect. He was playing with some vase and ended up breaking it. giggling Of course Doodle was laying by her feet the whole time. So far tonight just the 2 of them playing at the lake with Doodle and out to dinner with her mom.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 58 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 58 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 58 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:25 pm

Chick2480 wrote:I don't understand why people say they aren't a traditional couple because they aren't married yet? If anything they are more traditional then any of the couples on the show. Yeah they've been engaged for over a year but they've only known each other for a little over a year. A majority of real couples are together for two plus years before they get engaged and then engaged for a year or two.... they want to marry each other but they also want to be a real couple who dates and real gets to know each other before getting married and I admire them for doing that and in no way consider them non traditional. They want a real engagement that doesn't involve a director and cameras and I love that.

@Chick2480 - I'm one of the people who are happy they're taking their time.  K&S have talked about having babies and said they don't feel that marriage needs to come first...that there's no law dictating the order in which things must go.  And both of them repeatedly stated that wedding planning isn't something they're looking forward to doing.  Many girls dream their whole lives about their wedding day, but Kait isn't one of them.  She doesn't care what color the flowers are, etc, (which I can relate to since I was the exact same way).  The fact that they've talked about eloping a few times shows how they march to their own drum, so that's where I'm coming from.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if they end up having a similar type of relationship as Jillian and Justin, who are completely devoted to each other and immensely happy.  Of course I'd love see some beautiful wedding photos...but if not, it's all good.  I'm happy if they're happy.  Smiley

I loved Shawn's snap of Kaitlyn trimming his hair.  She did that for the first time about a year ago, and Shawn was a nervous wreck the entire time.  But he was super chill this time.  No case of the nervous nellies.  He's super picky about his hair, so it was nice to see how his trust has grown.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:45 pm

Trusting her to cook dinner, cut his hair, buy him sunglasses all in one week! giggling

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:33 pm

LOL...these two crazy kids.... They really enjoy each other.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways