SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by crunchette Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:17 am

I'm curious about what Kaitlyn's been doing in Vancouver.  Something has to be going on because she was there days before Shawn arrived, it looks like he left last night, she's up very early this morning, and Arisa Cox posted this on Twitter.  Apparently they were snapping/FTimg with Shawn late last night, but I can't really tell where Shawn is.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 60 16092710
@arisacox - GOOD TIMES. GOOD PEOPLE. Shawn, you handle the road trip. Kaitlyn & I will handle SLEEP #latenightearlymorning @kaitlynbristowe @Shawn_Booth

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:19 am

I'm more curious why Shawn didn't stay! It does look like she's busy so maybe that's why she doesn't need him and he's getting back to her parents' to their baby.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:38 am

Alanna wrote:
And thanks for the recap @Crunchette!! I didn't watch. I love Kait but I'll only watch those long vids if Shawn is with her and I can fangirl over their interactions laugh out loud laugh out loud heartbeat

@Alanna - Just thought I'd tell you that Kaitlyn was asked "What's the best thing that's ever happened to you?" Her answer was "Going on the Bachelorette and finding the man of my dreams."

I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer. I think it was mentioned that S&K spent time with Kaitlyn's nephew and niece a few weeks ago. Was Doodle with them? I was wondering how he was with kids.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:40 am

crunchette wrote:
Alanna wrote:
And thanks for the recap @Crunchette!! I didn't watch. I love Kait but I'll only watch those long vids if Shawn is with her and I can fangirl over their interactions laugh out loud laugh out loud heartbeat

@Alanna - Just thought I'd tell you that Kaitlyn was asked "What's the best thing that's ever happened to you?"  Her answer was "Going on the Bachelorette and finding the man of my dreams."  

I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer.  I think it was mentioned that S&K spent time with Kaitlyn's nephew and niece a few weeks ago.  Was Doodle with them?  I was wondering how he was with kids.
I think only Kait went and Shawn + Doodle stayed with Lobster + Leslie iirc. And that's adorable!! I'm so happy for her and happy she knows how lucky she is!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:28 pm

Sweet!!
https://twitter.com/bacheloretteca/status/781276868997545985
https://twitter.com/etcanada/status/781267263819165696

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:04 pm

That's great, good for her! She will learn a lot from the exposure and the experience!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:17 pm

Congrats K....
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:02 pm

Really cute interview with Kaitlyn and Shawn from ET Canada.  Says no real wedding plans on the horizon, but they talk about the future all the time and even talked about babies the day before.

http://etcanada.com/video/775102531848/kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-talk-bachelorette-canada/

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:38 pm

Edited:  I found a different link to watch the "After Show" that K&S were on, so I wanted to post it instead.  As I said before, I have a friend who never watched Bachelor or Bachelorette, but she watched this show and thought K&S were adorable.  She absolutely loved them together.  My favorite part was when K said she was always in agony waiting for Shawn to come talk to her. (HEADS UP:  Link won't be around for long, so get it to quickly.)

https://vk.com/videos175079108?z=video175079108_456239100%2Fpl_175079108_-2

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:12 am

Ah yes CityStrong is on Sunday in Chicago must be why Shawn and Doodle road-tripped early. K is probably on her way since they have a TV interview.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 60 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 60 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 60 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 60 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:46 pm

So awesome!!! So proud of Shawn and Erin and good for Kait and Doodle for not getting underfoot too much laugh out loud 

https://instagram.com/p/BLE2wx3BykF/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:46 am

Kaitlyn and Shawn went out on the town (dinner and dancing) with Whitney B and her fiancé (sorry I don't know his name) Saturday night, then Whitney went to the Citystrong event Sunday morning. What a massive hit that turned out to be, I'm so impressed!! Kaitlyn snapped this huge crowd working out together, it looked pretty cool.

I took two screen caps off K's snapchat, the first looks like a painting fans made for her and Shawn. Second is K with sweet Whitney from Sunday night, looks like the gang went out again to celebrate Chicago's Citystrong success.

hmm i just noticed the menu that allows me to post photos is missing entirely. I see the emoticons but that's it. Is it temporarily turned off or is it an issue with the new OS X/Safari on my ipad?
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways