SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:24 am

I understand the new iPhone upgrade to ios 10 is not compatible with the forum yet. I don't know about the Safari, I will try and get some answers, but it's sounds like it's the same issue as with the iPhone upgrade. If you want to email them to bachbachelorettefans@gmail.com I will post them for you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:42 pm

terabithia wrote:Kaitlyn and Shawn went out on the town (dinner and dancing) with Whitney B and her fiancé (sorry I don't know his name) Saturday night, then Whitney went to the Citystrong event Sunday morning. What a massive hit that turned out to be, I'm so impressed!! Kaitlyn snapped this huge crowd working out together, it looked pretty cool.

I took two screen caps off K's snapchat, the first looks like a painting fans made for her and Shawn. Second is K with sweet Whitney from Sunday night, looks like the gang went out again to celebrate Chicago's Citystrong success.

hmm i just noticed the menu that allows me to post photos is missing entirely. I see the emoticons but that's it. Is it temporarily turned off or is it an issue with the new OS X/Safari on my ipad?

S/Chat snapbackbean as per @terabithia' s post.

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 61 Shawnk10

Kaitlyn and Whitney B
citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 61 Unname10

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:47 pm

I watched their 10 minute interview on 'Windy City Live.' I actually think Shawn might have talked more than Kaitlyn. giggling Nothing really new was said except that they're doing the sleep out for Vancouver's Covenant House again in November.

I also watched the Bachelorette CA "After Show" again and have to admit I was really impressed with Kaitlyn. I thought she fit right in and did a great job, and both she and Shawn shared interesting perspectives since they've actually experienced the show and see it differently than viewers. I can't stand the U.S. version of the show since the people seem to take so much joy in being cruel, but the Canadian version was actually enjoyable.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:38 pm

Nice to see they had another great turn out! Fun to see them hanging out with Whitney and Rickey as well. She looks so happy. Smiley

CHICAGO! You guys killed it today. What a turn out. I hope I inspired you to get in shape... I'm working on my shape too. Round. wine not. DJ KB y'all. P.S. check out Shawns cute butt. @yourcitystrong @shawn_booth18 @erinoprea #citystrong #chicago by @kaitlynbristowe

Hotel hangs with these little wangs @palomarchicago by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 61 8367-910 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 61 I_got_13 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 61 E5kqdm15 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 61 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:41 pm

This mysterious IG reply was posted on Shawn's IG from Windy City Live:

@emilycarmical - @shawn_booth18  you have changed my life.  You have no idea how much I appreciate what you have done for me.  God bless and I thank you endlessly.

Leslie posted this reply on Shawn's IG of the massive CityStrong turn out in Chicago.  She's been really great at supporting Shawn lately -- like when she reminded Kaitlyn to let Shawn talk during interviews.   giggling  

@lesterb33 - CONGRATS TEAM!!

And this is from Shawn's SC last night:
citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 61 16103010

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:55 pm

Their snaps are so cute from this morning. They're showing all the cool stuff their fans got them- tshirts, drawing of them, Chi swag, and Kait dressed herself and Doodle up in the hotel's robe so they can match laugh out loud It seems his little paw is okay too after getting cut at the city strong event. Kait was so sweet holding and loving him on the floor when it happened heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:02 pm

^ So cute! Smiley

Good morning chicken doodle soup!! Don't you wish every hotel had these funky little robes? @palomarchicago #WeLoveItHere by @kaitlynbristowe

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 61 8367-910 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 61 I_got_13 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 61 E5kqdm15 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 61 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:15 pm

Summer must officially be over. K just snapped and they're safely back in Nashville.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:43 pm

Thankful for these 2 boys in my life. Happy Canadian thanks giving weekend to all my little canucks. Shawn better be cooking me a turkey tomorrow! by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:46 pm

I remember last year they had just moved to Nash and Kait was definitely not as happy and okay being away from Canada this weekend. I don't think because of Shawn but just homesickness in general. It's so nice to see that this year, she seems totally okay with her (not that) new home.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:52 pm

Crazy that it will be almost a year that they moved into the new place! Also that she let Shawn go out to drinks with Cupcake while she stayed home laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:14 pm

So freaking cute!!! I love this family.
https://instagram.com/p/BLUTiaAg_07/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways