SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by crunchette Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:46 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Thankful for these 2 boys in my life. Happy Canadian thanks giving weekend to all my little canucks. Shawn better be cooking me a turkey tomorrow! by @kaitlynbristowe

When I first read that she was hoping Shawn would make a turkey for her, I thought "That girl must want a serious case of food poisoning."  giggling   But Shawn replied to her:

shawn_booth18 - Same here tutz.  Do turkey sandwiches from Subway count?

Alanna - Thanks for posting that video of S&K with Doodle at the CityStrong event in Chicago.  That pup was trying to get to Shawn so badly, and he looked mighty cute in the tank top!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:43 pm

So sweet and adorable! Shawn is cooking Kait thanksgiving dinner with a turkey and all the fixing on football Sunday so they can have a real thanksgiving. Cupcake is over and brought pumpkin pie laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:48 am

They are the absolute cutest.
Kaitlyn (to Shawn after cooking): You just went from a hard 7 to a soft 8!
Shawn: I'll take it!

I was kinda hoping Kaitlyn would critique Shawn's cooking this time. It would have been hilarious.

Love their friendship with Cupcake and who's the other guy?
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:58 am

EliseAlways wrote:They are the absolute cutest.
Kaitlyn (to Shawn after cooking): You just went from a hard 7 to a soft 8!
Shawn: I'll take it!

I was kinda hoping Kaitlyn would critique Shawn's cooking this time. It would have been hilarious.

Love their friendship with Cupcake and who's the other guy?
I think Kait was so touched by it that she forgot to critique laugh out loud Especially knowing how much Shawn doesn't like to cook and that she's always, always cooking and making everything, and here he made an entire turkey dinner just so she can feel less homesick heartbeat I really can't get sick of seeing how thoughtful and loving Shawn has been from Day 1 towards her.

I don't know who the other guy was either, maybe a gym buddy? He's Kait's friend too, they were joking and snapping together so he must have been around.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:07 am

Raise your hand if you love Kaitlyn by @kaitlynbristowe

Love my team by @shawn_booth18

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 62 1f49c

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 62 8367-910 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 62 I_got_13 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 62 E5kqdm15 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:32 am

"My team." So sweet!! I love seeing how involved, interested and supportive Kait is of CityStrong and Shawn in general even though eating right and working out isn't, umm, her passion laugh out loud

And I thought this was adorable- on the fridge, they have pics of all 4 of their lil niblets up Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:03 pm

Updates for those that don't have Snap... they hung out with Megs last night, this morning they were laying in bed while Shawn played with Doodle, then he was singing a random song and kept tickling her giggling

Really channeling my inner Kaitlyn Bristowe today by @kaitlynbristowe

Last night I learned that Fireball pairs well with Angry Orchard, and I suck at darts. by @kaitlynbristowe

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 62 1f49c

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 62 8367-910 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 62 I_got_13 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 62 E5kqdm15 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:30 am

I hope Kaitlyn and Shawn never joins Marriage Boot Camp. That is all.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:31 am

EliseAlways wrote:I hope Kaitlyn and Shawn never joins Marriage Boot Camp. That is all.
Seriously. Never!!!!! They were so kind and loving to each other while filming, even with shawns multiple mental breakdowns and special guest surprise visits on the daily, that I hope they wouldn't even consider that show. 

And I loved the morning snaps where Kait was complaining that all of shawns attention is going to Tuck and in the very next snap, she's screaming being tickled laugh out loud They're so cute.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:35 pm

Sup Memphis by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:03 pm

That's a gorgeous picture! It looks like a painting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:57 am

Looks like they're in Memphis to hang with Kait's dad and his wife. Nice to see them with him because I feel like they're usually with her mom and the lovable crustacean Smiley

I wonder when they're going to visit Jessie and the niblings, it seems like it's been at least a few months.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways