SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jimmykimmel - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:20 am

Anyone who watched, can we please have a brief recap?? Thank you!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

jimmykimmel - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:27 am

Kaitlyn kinda took over the interview. She did NOT want to hug nick in the greeting section, she did but it was obvious she didn't want to. She practically forced Andi to sit between her and Nick, pretty much said that Nick was a horrible mistake, reminded everyone she's still with Shawn, showed off her ring, reminded Jimmy about the bet they made about her and Shawn lasting and when he paid up the $1000 she went double or nothing to give her and Shawn a year to get married (the way she said it made me think they set a wedding date). Oh she also implied nick likes loose women.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:34 am

ReneeM wrote:Kaitlyn kinda took over the interview. She did NOT want to hug nick in the greeting section, she did but it was obvious she  didn't want to. She practically forced Andi to sit between her and Nick, pretty much said that Nick was a horrible mistake, reminded everyone she's still with Shawn, showed off her ring, reminded Jimmy about the bet they made about her and Shawn lasting and when he paid up the $1000 she went double or nothing to give her and Shawn a year to get married (the way she said it made me think they set a wedding date). Oh she also implied nick likes loose women.
laugh out loud oh Kait, zoinks!! I think they've probably set one or are close to it too, she's been mentioning weddings a lot recently and wanting/asking Shawn to marry her laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:20 am

That did not sound cool nor funny to me. But in all honesty, I am sorry, but K was not looking her best tonight... and I do not dislike her at all.

jimmykimmel - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 74 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:26 am

It was all a bit awkward yes dizzy

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

jimmykimmel - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 74 8367-910 jimmykimmel - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 74 I_got_13 jimmykimmel - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 74 E5kqdm15 jimmykimmel - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 74 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:56 am

Find someone who looks at you like Erin looks at Shawn. by @kaitlynbristowe

"It's coffee" is a fun lie to tell everyone. @yourcitystrong by @kaitlynbristowe

jimmykimmel - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 74 8367-910 jimmykimmel - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 74 I_got_13 jimmykimmel - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 74 E5kqdm15 jimmykimmel - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 74 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:57 am

But seriously, who's taking the photo? @theknicknyc by @shawn_booth18

These two INSANELY talented people turned me into a big musical guy. Absolute rock stars! Thanks for making our trip to Broadway memorable @wicked_musical #wickedmusical by @shawn_booth18

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:51 am

The boothstowes are moving, according to their sc. And shawn found some notes he jotted down in the hotel in LA of things to say to kaitlyn before he went to the bachelor mansion.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:22 am

Awwww that Shawn. What a sweetie he is.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:40 am

I'm surprised they're moving as she loves that yellow little house and I believe they also bought it. Wonder where they're going!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:08 pm

I remeber that when the moved in they said its not permanent and after the summer in canada they will look for a new home.
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:I remeber that when the moved in they said its not  permanent and after the summer in canada they will look for a new home.
I didn't recall that, thanks!! Excited for their next adventure!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways