SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:48 pm

Lol this is too much showing the silent live audience I CANT cantstopl

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:48 pm

Was that Ben mom they just showed

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:Boooo! Caila's Bachelorette audition was way better! cheeky
IMO, Caila was auditioning from night one though so she had longer to do it as Joelle started in the last 2 epi's as I think she actually felt it at a time but Caila didn't at all, IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:50 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Boooo! Caila's Bachelorette audition was way better! cheeky
IMO, Caila was auditioning from night one though so she had longer to do it as Joelle started in the last 2 epi's as I think she actually felt it at a time but Caila didn't at all, IMO.

I agree with this.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:50 pm

Becca Tilley ‏[ltr]@beccatilley5[/ltr]  1m1 minute ago
Jojo-Im on the plane eating a gas station honey bun right now but Im coming straight to you for a hug & a talk ab who your best friend is..

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:50 pm

Alanna wrote:Aww Jojo wants someone that won't go anywhere. I'm sold, someone give her the lead asap.
I got a great garden gnome for her then. He's stuck in the back yard for years now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:50 pm

About to take off BenLo train ! I'm ready

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:51 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Ben, you're an idiot.  JoJo, you dodged a bullet. :yes:
This is so true. He is such a weak, whiny little child, who just happens to be super adorable. Lo will have her hands full, that's for sure.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:51 pm

It's over Ben, you don't have to dump anyone anymore, breath easy.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:51 pm

SarahValley wrote:Wow, the "cause that's how much I love her", that was about JoJo? Shiiiiiiiiiiiit.  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 1f62e

Yes this was telling. He was confused because thats how much I love her. Third time tonight I said yikes.

Please make it better ben.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:51 pm

I don't know about y'all but why would I get torn up in front of someone that dumped me right in their face....at least in real life for me I want to bolt out of there so fast & don't want them to see me at my worst, JMO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:51 pm

Ben walked off to get his pacifier and teddy bear, before he proposes to Lauren. Gosh, he let TPTB manipulate the crap outta him to the point of it being so scripted and ridiculous! Be interesting to see BenLo on the ATFR and on Kimmel.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+80
albean99
julychild
intheroom
nikikass
codzombies
Seo2
chi-girl
lightredemption
BachS8
jen689
provenceguy