SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 49 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:22 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Never discount the Jakefluence on Jojo. Almost the same footsteps imo.

Nor IMO JoJo's half brother Ben Patton. There's actually an archived forum that covers Ready For Love here and some of the things there make for an interesting read. I think Ben himself did a lot of acting on that show.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:23 pm

So... We have to remember that like all of the contestants on Ben's season love JoJo. Ben, whether he was acting or real or whatever, genuinely seemed to get along with her at the very least, and I do tend to believe he had to actual feelings for her. Lauren was also friends with JoJo. She can't be that vile.

Last edited by sosleepy on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:24 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
provenceguy wrote:Is this the right place to discuss this?:

"I wonder if Ben and Lauren have heard/read the new stories about Jojo getting back together with her boyfriend while the Bach was airing?"

Good question - I can only guess at the answer but my guess would be that they know - or were told. Easy for someone to have DMed them on SM and alerted them to it. As to the article itself - that it was published might have been a surprise; as to what was claimed in the article I don't think there were any surprises there. I don't think they care, other than I think they might feel sorry for JoJo that stuff like that came out.

Ita, I really don't think BenLo care. If anything , if I was to guess, I think that Ben feels he dodged a bullet if he was truly conflicted between which girl to pick. I don't think he was. Do I think it would surprise Ben to know Jojo might have gone back to her ex after? Nope, I think he might have known it was always a strong possibility even if he picked her jmo.
Can someone please post the article here please? But only if it won't give away her season. Thank you! Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:25 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Never discount the Jakefluence on Jojo. Almost the same footsteps imo.

Nor IMO JoJo's half brother Ben Patton. There's actually an archived forum that covers Ready For Love here and some of the things there make for an interesting read. I think Ben himself did a lot of acting on that show.

Geez, Jojo really has some winner role models! sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:26 pm

rhondam wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Good question - I can only guess at the answer but my guess would be that they know - or were told. Easy for someone to have DMed them on SM and alerted them to it. As to the article itself - that it was published might have been a surprise; as to what was claimed in the article I don't think there were any surprises there. I don't think they care, other than I think they might feel sorry for JoJo that stuff like that came out.

Ita, I really don't think BenLo care. If anything , if I was to guess, I think that Ben feels he dodged a bullet if he was truly conflicted between which girl to pick. I don't think he was. Do I think it would surprise Ben to know Jojo might have gone back to her ex after? Nope, I think he might have known it was always a strong possibility even if he picked her jmo.
Can someone please post the article here please? But only if it won't give away her season. Thank you! Smiley

http://www.inquisitr.com/2918531/chad-rookstool-drops-bombshell-about-bachelorette-jojo-fletchers-relationship-with-bachelor-ben-higgins/

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/jojo-fletcher-the-bachelor-the-bachelorette-ex-boyfriend-94779

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:45 pm

sosleepy wrote:So... We have to remember that like all of the contestants on Ben's season love JoJo. Ben, whether he was acting or real or whatever, genuinely seemed to get along with her at the very least, and I do tend to believe he had to actual feelings for her. Lauren was also friends with JoJo. She can't be that vile.

Yes, if JoJo is so bad then Ben must be a real idiot. I liked him and Lauren, but if he is the fake guy who told Kaitlyn ILY and then told JoJo another fake ILY, then maybe Lauren should run far and fast.

Funny thing is I actually disliked JoJo before season, but all I saw was a woman who let go of Ben nicely even through his multiple ILYs. Would it be better if she was acting like AshLee and crying all over the media how Ben led her on? She can't win, either she is completely acting fake or pathetic because she still wants Ben.

The ex is a douchebag who cheats on women and expects them to be waiting for him to change his mind. I kinda hope that JoJo used him to get over Ben. Would serve the cheating douchebag right.

JoJo used Ben to get the lead, just like Ben used Kaitlyn. BDD. JMO.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:54 pm

Recycling the lead is not a new thing right? Kaitlyn used ChrisS by that same line of thinking and Sean used Emily....so on and so forth . I do think Ben was out of his league with Jojo. Her experience with men outweighed his experience with women . She had the advantage Imo, not to mention her show experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:02 am

No, recycling the lead is not new. But I don't think every lead went on the show with the intentions of becoming the next lead after they were one of many.  Some definitely made it obvious what their intentions were, but while some went on to be leads, I don't think they all sought it out.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:03 am

Going to happen now that they have decided to recycle. The future lead has to audition for the part. Sean with his midnight tryst, Andi with her eeez ok rant, soules with his dumb love notes etc. they give them a part more than a regular contestant and they play it as an audition.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:18 am

I actually just re-watched some of Ben's parts with Kaitlyn. I don't think he was in love with her, but on second watch, I do think he actually liked being around her and as a person. Kaitlyn liked Ben too. She was attracted to him, and I'm sure he was a calm place for her- Switzerland if you will while she was bouncing between the Shawn and Nick drama. I can see how Ben easily made Kait's F3. She saw him as the total package- the guy she *should* like on paper, but ultimately just not the right guy for her. In rewatching Ben's dates, I think he was actually using The Bachelorette and Kaitlyn to get over Shaelin, his ex. He brought her up and alluded to that relationship so many times. It was a healing experience for him. I don't think he was necessarily gunning for the Bachelor, at least not initially. By MTA though, it was obvious he was the front runner for the next lead, and I'm sure he knew it too. But I don't think he necessarily thought that way during filming. He mentioned somewhere that a year ago, if someone had told him he'd be about to put his life out there and be the Bachelor and get engaged on national television and all that, he'd be freaked out and weirded out.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:47 am

Having read this thread, IMO the show gets a big unwarranted reputation of not having many successful relationships cone out of it. Many seem to have genuinely tried after the show ended, but real life was the reason they ended, after a few months, or longer, not the show. There are of course the fakes, we can all point them out, and they have got most of the notice too. 

I'm hoping JoJo falls so hard for some guy that it knocks her off her feet and off chad and her brother's influence. Sweeps her off her feet and out of old bad habits.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:02 am

Thank you for the articles Ever. 

It sounds like Chad is a little sore about being a temporary and familiar place filler. If it's true, and I think at least some of it is, I don't find it weird for JoJo to seek comfort from an ex, even one that is no good. Unfortunately it's not uncommon at all. I'm even more happy for her now, that she was offered and accepted the Bachelorette position. 

This guy was obviously a horrible boyfriend and his attempt at throwing her under the bus will only help her not look back. I hope she meets someone kind who treats her well.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+89
nd4reality
Linds911
FLChica
Cocoasneeze
July