SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by tennischick80 Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:10 pm

Absolutely...alright. I didn't even think about it that way. Bittersweet. But, while this thread ends (grows more stagnant), their relationship moves forward! That's all that really matters. Hopefully, if anyone catches wind of news (moving, wedding plans, etc.), it will definitely be posted here because I'll check back from time to time! I do need to spend more time being a mom, wife, teacher, daughter, friend, etc!! ;) Thanks for the support, all!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:19 pm

Ben and Lauren (especially Ben) strike me as a very private person. Lots of times, constant SM is not always good for these couples, nor does it often really clue us in as to what is going on. Sometimes, the more over the top the SM is, the more trouble that is actually brewing. Emily and Jef come to mind, but there are others.

My hope for them is to get back to normal. Live life for each other, not for the fans. Of course we will hear when Lauren moves, and we will get snippets here and there along the way. And then once they settle into new normal, maybe they can post a little more. Also, I can't speak for everyone, but them being a little on the quiet side is good for me. I need to move on and wish them well, but not overly obsess.

Des/Chris, Jash and Jason/Molly were also definitely on the quiet side. So Lauren and Ben would be in good company. Kaitlyn and Shawn's snaps are great, but that's who they both are as people, so it works for them. I mean, there is a reason Kaitlyn chose Shawn and not Ben, know what I mean? I don't necessarily get that same vibe from BenLo- that they'd be comfortable with their life on snap. At least Ben, anyway. Lauren looks slightly more intrigued, but she should also respect Ben's wishes in that regard.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:31 pm

I think the buzz is dying down for them too, slowly but surely. The media rounds are done and real life with an occasional appearance at some event here and there will become normal. We will most likely get some birthday goodies tomorrow, then the youth club event, a few pics from their Portland visit. And then Lauren's big move. They haven't even posted that much themselves, IMO, 1-2 pics in a day.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:35 pm

Didn't see this one
little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Image47

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Image16

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:53 pm

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 EOeUul4

beatingheart

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:15 pm

Ha imo she could use a better nickname
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:04 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-the-bachelor-buzzwords-here-to-make-friends_us_56f1748de4b09bf44a9e9c9c

This was just posted today. The girls on the podcast were a little annoying but the interview was good. Some new questions we haven't heard before.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:14 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BDRBrfgO_Q0/

Lauren went with Ben's mom to a bible study today. They said Lauren is very sweet and down to earth.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:33 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BDRBrfgO_Q0/

Lauren went with Ben's mom to a bible study today. They said Lauren is very sweet and down to earth.

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 925530_1738107129757978_1666328379_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIxMTc1NzE2MTU1MDE4MTQyOA%3D%3D

emilysarmo Look who showed up to my sisters @stephaniewottring Bible Study this morning? @higgins.ben @lauren_bushnell  little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 1f339  little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 1f339 Ben's mom attends each week and Lauren showed up today with her. Ben was there to pick them up after. My sister said she is very sweet and totally down to earth.  little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 1f339

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:41 pm

Justafan2 wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-the-bachelor-buzzwords-here-to-make-friends_us_56f1748de4b09bf44a9e9c9c

This was just posted today. The girls on the podcast were a little annoying but the interview was good. Some new questions we haven't heard before.
Loved this - they were so sweet talking about Lauren's amazing breakfast sandwiches and I love, love, LOVED the way they both articulated why they were so excited to not have their relationship be a secret anymore and getting back to normal life. I'm so annoyed at how gooey they make me feel!!!
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:44 pm

^^^ Yes, I want to be their friend! I want to be their kid. I want to be around them all the time. I can't stop smiling the whole time, listening to this podcast. BEN AND LAUREN SAVE AMERICA.
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:58 pm

They are cute. They feel real to me- like at he very least they have good intentions. I'm really hoping this works for them and they become the #6/7 (depending if Kaitlyn/Shawn marry first or not) success story!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575