SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:02 pm

I would love to see them on the Ellen show. How many bachelors have Ellen had on her show??

Back to top Go down

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by July Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:18 pm

Love that Lauren and Ben's mom are bonding and doing things together! Yesterday it was shopping and today they went to Bible Study, it's very sweet. beatingheart
July
July

Female Posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:22 pm

Thank you to the sweet person who messaged me xo
little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 72 Image49

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 72 Image18

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:24 pm

I love it that Lauren and Ben's mom are forming a bond.... just think how long she's waited for a daughter! And Lauren appears to be a willing one.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:27 pm

Justafan2 wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-the-bachelor-buzzwords-here-to-make-friends_us_56f1748de4b09bf44a9e9c9c

This was just posted today. The girls on the podcast were a little annoying but the interview was good. Some new questions we haven't heard before.

Great interview! Ben's validation of the podcast was so funny haha. I think I'm back to crushing on Ben laugh out loud.

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:28 pm

There is a new picture of Ben and Lauren at Bakers Youth clubs Facebook page. However, I don't know how to bring it over

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:28 pm

jcrbil wrote:I love it that Lauren and Ben's mom are forming a bond.... just think how long she's waited for a daughter!  And Lauren appears to be a willing one.

i was fixing to post the same thing... Hugesmile

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:36 pm

I loved the podcast! Lauren's 'love of my life' SWOOOOON! 
Both are such charmers, Ben's validation was so funny.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:37 pm

Loved it too! What a treat watching them fall in love and seeing them continue after! Lauren Grace Higgins has a ring to it , right!?

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:40 pm

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 72 F5c0wg

Credit: Baker Youth Club Facebook page

They are there running through details of Friday's event.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:53 pm

Another pic with a fan
https://instagram.com/p/BDRU_bnNJ-s/
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:55 pm

Awww Lauren and Ben's mom together beatingheart

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 72 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575