SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Another girl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I like her!!!! She's adorable.

The producer holding cue cards? is insane. Geesh!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

10 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:06 am

I'm liking the dark brunette and the light blonde with long hair in the baby blue shirt/dress. I'm hoping we get more spoilers soon.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:35 pm

We have another contestant confirmed Smiley Alexandra Nation
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:49 pm

Is this her too?

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:32 pm

Hanate wrote:Is this her too?

Yep that's her!
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:14 pm

I can't see Richie picking her.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah the actress profile has really put me off her but I keep trying to remind myself that we haven't seen them on camera yet. I probably wouldn't have liked the sound of Heather if someone had just shown me her website and actress reel before the show...and she ended up being my favourite. I guess we'll see.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:38 am

Heather was/is an actress and there for the right reasons last season but she may be the exception.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:43 am

Interesting that Alexandra is a single mother too as well as an actress. I guess it all depends on if there is a connection but I am not sure.

I think the light blonde, very long thick hair girl seems like Richie's type the most. She looks a lot like Renae Ayris who is Richie's celeb crush. I hope she is nice she seems down to earth in her style and the way she is wearing her hair in a ponytail. Almost tomboyish. I like her most so far of those spoiled.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Interesting that Alexandra is a single mother too as well as an actress. I guess it all depends on if there is a connection but I am not sure.

I think the light blonde, very long thick hair girl seems like Richie's type the most. She looks a lot like Renae Ayris who is Richie's celeb crush. I hope she is nice she seems down to earth in her style and the way she is wearing her hair in a ponytail. Almost tomboyish. I like her most so far of those spoiled.

I agree, I really like the light blonde girl with the ponytail. She looks like a surfer girl and Richie seems to love surf culture. I've been disappointed with what we've found out about the girls so far, hopefully this one doesn't get spoiled for me in a bad way. Having said that, if she ends up being my favourite it doesn't mean he'll choose her, my favorites never seem to win haha let's hope she's down to earth
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:20 am

Yes! Very much the surfer girl and laid back. I think that is what makes her stand out to me is that she is dressed more casually and natural looking whereas the other girls seem to have their hair done or the boobs out to play (even the single mom).

Hopefully the non-spoiled girls (11 of them) that are not yet shown are great girls. The very dark brunette (almost black) looks cute too. I just hope Richie finds someone who is a sweetheart and someone genuine who is down to earth like you said.

Richie likes fishing and nature and the like so I don't see him with someone who is too focused on the outward appearance or limelight. Like Sasha said Richie wants an everyday girl. The light blonde looks like that. I think she will be gorgeous dolled up but looks great casual and natural too. Fingers crossed she is nice.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:17 am

I don't know how much to trust daily mail's comments but they captioned her as being a bit awkward around the film crew and at times appearing a little frustrated. If that's true, it tells me that she's maybe not a natural in front of the camera which is a good thing - might indicate that she's not there for the cameras and is more of a normal girl adjusting to the process. Unlike Alexandra the actress who looked totally in her element.
I agree, I thought the brunette was cute too!
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
california90
Samilltakerichiethx
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
AEF
Hanate
laurarose
ThankMeLater
AllAboutLove
ElonM
GuardianAngel