SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:25 am

^ Just to add, other than Alexandra, all the names for the F5 girls were sleuthed by BBF members sleuthing Richie's season 10 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 1710264613

Yay for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Richie sleuthers!  group hug
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

10 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:I'll just throw this one in here as a possible contestant, but one who didn't make it far, Melissa Nixon [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She is another recent addition to Alexandra's friends, but was in Mexico on April 28 according to her Facebook, so if she was on the show she was out before then.

I just found this (posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) and Melissa Nixon was styling Alexandra for a photoshoot this week so I think that rules out Melissa as a contestant and likely Alexandra following Melissa on FB because she was her stylist for her photoshoot?
Yes, I think that you're right about that AAL, not a contestant then.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:10 pm

I have been following you guys and wanted to say what an awesome job you all are doing! Keep up the great work!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:10 pm

There are 22 contestants on Richie's season of TB that are part of the original cast. This means Richie has 3 more contestants than Sam Wood S3 (he had 19).

Also, if Steph Dixon is on the season and in F6 as speculated/sleuthed then she is an Intruder. It is possible then that there are more intruders than just Steph.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

22 Contestants on S4

Aimee, 31, Business Development Manager, Victoria
Alex, 24, Venue Manager, Victoria
Eliza, 31, Event Coordinator, NSW
Faith, 26, Hairdresser, Queensland
Georgia, 24, Artist, Victoria
Janey, 27, Children’s Entertainer, Queensland
Keira, 29, Account Manager, NSW
Kiki, 28, Personal Assistant, NSW
Laura, 24, Project Manager, Victoria
Marja, 34, Yoga Instructor, NSW
Mia, 24, Student / Former Athlete, NSW
Megan, 27, Health Promotions Officer, Western Australia
Natalie, 27, Communications Officer, Western Australia
Nikki, 28, Real Estate Agent, Western Australia
Noni, 25, Swimwear Designer, Queensland
Olena, 23, Makeup Artist, NSW
Rachael, 31, Support Worker, Western Australia
Sasha, 31, Executive Assistant, Victoria
Sophie, 28, Customer Support Manager, South Australia
Tiffany, 29, Training Administrator, Western Australia
Tolyna, 31, Personal Trainer, Victoria
Vintaea, 25, Massage Therapist, Queensland
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:29 pm

Moved from Blonde Long Hair thread as new thread needed for Stephanie Dixon
- Current thread currently named for Stephanie is Tolyna Baan's thread (who is part of original cast).
- Stephanie is likely an intruder and not part of original 22 contestants.
- Based on sleuthing it seems she may be in F5 as the intruder based on SM pics sleuthed.

Docking info here to move to her new thread so I don't lose the info.

Stephanie Dixon:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:20 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Whenever possible, could we have the following:

New threads needed for:
- Vintaea Carlos
- Aimee Psellos
- Natalie Nazzari
- Stephanie Dixon (Intruder)

Thread name change needed for:
- Blonde Long Hair girl thread is Tolyna Baan (it is currently Stephanie Dixon)
- Other girls' names are listed in their threads for those not yet with names (may need to scroll up a bit in each thread but all names are now posted in all the threads)

New threads needed for:
- S/caps No Discussion (to put SC for promos in)
- S/caps sleuthing thread

TIA blowkiss

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:04 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added last name for Vintaea)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:09 am

Docking this here to move into new threads so I don't lose info.

Vintaea, Aimee, Natalie:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:14 am

Posting this here for now since it relates to the contestants on the show. GA, please move if it should be in another thread or if we need a new thread (maybe a Contestants thread for SM/media) so can keep it separate from sleuthing potential contestants? 

From sleuthing and the info below it seems like those in the F5, and specifically Faith/Poka-dot-girl, Rachael, and Nikki have personalities and values similar to Richie.  yes

I think that it says a lot that Richie chose 3 girls in his F5 based on personality which is what he said he was looking for more than looks. I can see either one of these 3 girls as his F1 (2 of which are from WA, Nikki and Rachael, and a bit older so closer in age to Richie). Hope he chose a great lady  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Info on all 22 contestants and grouped photos of them by location they are from in Australia. 

From NSW
NSW contestants Mia, Keira, Olena, Marja, Kiki and Eliza.

Eliza, 31, Event Coordinator
· Why did you apply? “Of course for the adventure, but to find love in the most random way possible.”
· Why should Richie choose you? “I think he’s a very beautiful, down-to-earth man. I think I would definitely add some flair and fun to his life, and a bit of a challenge.”

Keira, 29, Account Manager
· Why did you apply? “So many of my friends said I should apply for The Bachelor, so I decided to audition and here I am.”
· Why should Richie choose you? “I feel like Richie and I have a lot in common. From what we’ve spoken about, I feel like we are at the same point in our lives. We have both gone through self-growth and know what we want.”

Kiki, 28, Personal Assistant
· Why did you apply? “I have nothing to lose, I am hopefully going to gain some new friends, some insight into myself and some confidence to be myself and not fear judgment and hopefully gain a soulmate.”
· Why should Richie choose you? “I’m quite an intuitive person. I am not always going to ask him what’s wrong as I can generally tell. I’m not going to get in your face, I’ve got a pretty good head on my shoulders, I’m intelligent, hold a good conversation. I have my own life and interests and am happy to support him in whatever he wants to do without any fear or judgment.”

Marja, 34, Yoga Instructor
· Why did you apply? “Because my intention moving into this year was three words: “love adventure and trust” and this embodies all three of those.”
· Why should Richie choose you? “Because I am just a catch.”

Mia, 24, Student / Former Athlete
· Why did you apply? “I applied for The Bachelor thinking it would be a good idea. I had nothing to lose!”
· Why should Richie choose you? “I’m just going to be myself and hopefully what I have is enough for him — I don’t plan on changing.”

Olena, 23, Makeup Artist
· Why did you apply? “I came back from overseas and I wanted to experience a new adventure and perhaps find love.”
· Why should Richie choose you? “Look there’s so many beautiful girls in the house, everyone brings something of their own that they can offer, and I think I’m just a genuinely humble person.”

From Victoria
Victorian contestants Sasha, Georgia, Tolyna, Laura, Alex and Aimee.

Aimee, 31, Business Development Manager
· Why did you apply? “After my last relationship, I realised males will only be ready for a relationship when they decide the time is right. If a relationship presents itself before that time and they weren’t expecting it, they will become wrapped up in it however the side of their personality which was happy being single will inevitably kick in. I then decided, what better place to meet someone who truly wants to be in a long term, committed relationship, than The Bachelor.”
· Why should Richie choose you? “I am a kind, caring and generous person who is always looking out for others and doing what I can to help. I always put the needs of those I care about before my own and can cook a mean meal! I’m happy to sit on the couch and watch sport all day but I’m also up for a night out.”

Alex, 24, Venue Manager
· Why did you apply? “It popped up on my computer screen and I thought why not? Mum always said to take chances when they present themselves.”
· Why should Richie choose you? “That’s a hard one. I think I’m fun-loving, caring and adventurous.”

Georgia, 24, Artist
· Why did you apply? “To find love.”
· Why should Richie choose you? “Richie should choose me because I think I can keep him on his toes, wouldn’t get bored, we would definitely challenge each other. We both would help each other and support each other. We’d be a good team.”

Laura, 24, Project Manager
· Why did you apply? “I actually applied for the bachelor because I wanted to open myself up and find love, and it was also a dare by my friends. I didn’t think I’d make it this far!”
· Why should Richie choose you? “I am a ball of energy. I love life. I’m a positive person. I’m really driven in my career. And if he is the one for me, then bring it on.”

Tolyna, 31, Personal Trainer
· Why did you apply? “My mum and sister encouraged me to apply so we started filling out the application and I just went with it.”
· Why should Richie choose you? “Richie should choose me because, once he gets to me, he will see the softer side of me. I can come across as quite a strong personality, however I do have that softer side.”

Sasha, 31, Executive Assistant
· Why did you apply? “Because I truly believe that you can find love on this show, given in the past Bachelor series everyone ended up finding love on the show so why am I not the next one?”
· Why should Richie choose you? “I know I have a quality that not many women have, such as, treating a man like a real man, and I expect the same in return. I expect him to treat me like a real woman of course. I think he will choose me for being genuine, myself, real and honest and open.”

From South Australia
South Australian contestant Sophie.

Sophie, 28, Customer Support Manager
· Why did you apply? “I thought, why not? I wanted to give it a go. I’ve tried the dating scene and haven’t had much luck with that, so wanted to put myself out of my comfort zone and see how I go.”
· Why should Richie choose you? “I don’t think I have anything more to offer than anyone else, I believe we are all here for the right reasons. I have a lot of love to give and I’m very kind, generous, caring and nurturing when I’m in a relationship.”

From Queensland
Queensland contestants Faith, Vintaea, Janey and Noni.

Faith, 26, Hairdresser
· Why did you apply? “My sister just kept hounding me to apply for it, because ‘If it is Richie you need to go on there!’.”
· Why should Richie choose you? “I’d like to think I’m good wife material! I’m down to earth and have great family morals. Richie and I are very similar.”

Janey, 27, Children’s Entertainer
· Why did you apply? “I’m ready to find love and a serious relationship. If you always do what you’ve always done, then you’ll always get what you’ve always got, and so far I haven’t found that. This is a completely different experience, so hopefully it will work this way!”
· Why should Richie choose you? “Obviously Richie should choose whoever he thinks is right. However if Richie chooses me it will be because he is a fun guy and I like to have fun too.”

Noni, 25, Swimwear Designer
· Why did you apply? “I was ready to take that step. I have been holding back in the last couple of years after my last relationship when I was quite hurt. I was ready for a change and believe that I have done enough in my life that I was content and ready to find someone I want to be with for the rest of my life. I have chuck myself in the deep end coming here but it was something I felt like I needed to do to get back out there.”
· Why should Richie choose you? “I think we have pretty similar personalities. I am a good girlfriend but more so a best mate. We could do a lot together and keep it adventurous. Every day is a different day.”

Vintaea, 25, Massage Therapist
· Why did you apply? “I didn’t have a high school formal so I thought I could finally get the chance to wear a gorgeous dress. Kidding! I wanted to put myself out there, challenge myself to see if I could do it.”
· Why should Richie choose you? “I am pretty honest and upfront so I feel that is good point of myself. I’m ambitious, hardworking, kind, strong and smart.”

From Western Australia
Western Australian contestants Megan, Natalie, Rachael, Nikki and Tiffany.

Megan, 27, Health Promotions Officer
· Why did you apply? “Because I had just about finished my year of singledom and felt that I was ready to move on from that and have a relationship but there wasn’t anyone in my life that I wanted that with.”
· Why should Richie choose you? “I think that we’d have a very good connection and be interested in the same things.”

Natalie, 27, Communications Officer
· Why did you apply? “I’m almost 28 and have never had a boyfriend. I’m at the stage where I would love to share my life with someone.”
· Why should Richie choose you? “I don’t think he should choose me anymore than he should choose one of the other girls. It depends on who he has the best connection with.”

Nikki, 28, Real Estate Agent
· Why did you apply? “I had a girlfriend text me to say I should, so I did! I was lounging by a pool in Bali with another girlfriend. We logged onto the hotel Wi-Fi and took 4 hours to complete the application on my mobile.”
· Why should Richie choose you? “I am incredibly blessed to have my family’s continued love and support in anything I choose to do.”

Rachael, 31, Support Worker
· Why did you apply? “My dad thought it would be a really good idea for me. I love the show and he suggested that I should.”
· Why should Richie choose you? “I feel he’s quite funny and a little quirky. I’m very quick witted and I think our sense of humour would bounce of each other. He’s very adventurous and outgoing and loves outdoor activities and that’s exactly what I’m like.”

Tiffany, 29, Training Administrator
· Why did you apply? “I’ve been single for a while now and have dated a few guys that weren’t right, so when I saw the ad for The Bachelor I thought if I could date someone who is guaranteed to be an amazing guy, why wouldn’t I take the chance to meet Australia’s most eligible Bachelor?”
· Why should Richie choose you? “I’m just a really genuine, down to earth person. What you see is what you get. I don’t try and cover anything up, I’m fun, adventurous and wear my heart on my sleeve.”
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

10 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty New thread request

Post by Samilltakerichiethx Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:31 pm

Can we have a thread on the contestants dresses?

Samilltakerichiethx

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:37 pm

Samilltakerichiethx wrote:Can we have a thread on the contestants dresses?
I like the idea of a fashions thread!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:40 pm

Me too! Great idea. Coming up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:05 pm

What's the scheduled air date? I want to see the ladies in motion. Maybe it will offer a better view of their looks... Not quite liking their still shots

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
california90
Samilltakerichiethx
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
AEF
Hanate
laurarose
ThankMeLater
AllAboutLove
ElonM
GuardianAngel