SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:15 am

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that the total number  of 19 girls on the show is likely to be the total girls after night 1.

It makes sense given Daily Mail has no pics from the first night which they did have pics for for S3 so all the photos they have are girls after night one.

I noticed though that Matrix Media who took the photos for S3 night one (which DM used and posted about) their site where the category for the Bachelor show is now is private/locked (it wasn't last year and we were able to sleuth pics from there) so one can't access those photos.

So it is possible that there were more than 19 girls on night one - it seems unlikely that no one went home night one so maybe 2+ more girls in addition to 19 for night one?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

10 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iwantrichiesbanana Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:04 am

New information!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

iwantrichiesbanana

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:08 am

iwantrichiesbanana wrote:New information!!

Yay! Awesome job! yes Will put it in her thread since we now have a name for 2nd date girl. Looks like the site took the pics from the sc's posted (same url) so hopefully any others lurking on the forum can post and give us any info? Praying Much appreciated yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:19 pm

This confirms that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is Polka Dot girl and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is Keira.

Which makes me wonder if Diimex is correct that by April 3 there were only 10 girls remaining on the show?

If so I think that Richie's season there may be more intruders and they will arrive earlier than Sam S3 (since he had 3-4 girls more around the same filming time).

Keira possibly be girl [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? I am thinking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] girl may be polka dot girl (based on hair color and tan) question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 22, 2016 2:26 am

Posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about Long Blonde haired girl possibly being in F5. Just in case doesn't show up since not in watched threads, anyone think it is a match possibly if so?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Samilltakerichiethx Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:29 pm

I think ive sleuthed who Rachael is. Can someone please tell me if I can post links to her facebook, youtube & business related info I found by internet searches without any legal repercussions? Im positive Ive found the name, location & occupation of Rachael red romper girl in titanic scene & its very interesting as I think she could be a frontrunner.

Samilltakerichiethx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:32 am

Just going to pop these here for the moment
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:19 am

^ Regarding season promo s/caps:

1st s/cap - I think the first s/cap is of Kiera on her Cinderella date

my s/cap

2nd s/cap - I believe that is Alexandra on her dancing/musician date and Richie's shirt and gold watch matching?
My s/caps from promo
Single date clothes of Richie's match...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
More s/caps that are larger here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:13 am

The official tenplay site states there will be 22 contestants (so 3 more than was spoiled/sleuthed) based on the official synopsis by the show. So it may mean there are 3 intruders this year possibly unless more started out and not sleuthed question

Season Four: About The Show

Viewers fell in love with Richie Strahan last year on The Bachelorette Australia and were heartbroken when he left the mansion during the emotional penultimate episode. Now it is his chance to take centre stage and find true love.

This modest, endearing and intelligent bachelor – who includes motorcycle riding, fishing, surfing, camping and playing Australian Rules among his hobbies – is ready to embrace this exciting new opportunity.

Joining him are 22 of Australia’s most stunning and eligible bachelorettes. Aged between 23 and 34, these remarkable women include a project manager, an artist, a former athlete and a children’s entertainer.

Host Osher Günsberg will preside over the weekly nerve-wracking rose ceremonies, where Richie will present single red roses to each Bachelorette that he would like to stay in the mansion. Any woman left without a rose at the end of the ceremony must say her goodbyes.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:03 am

I'll just throw this one in here as a possible contestant, but one who didn't make it far, Melissa Nixon

She is another recent addition to Alexandra's friends, but was in Mexico on April 28 according to her Facebook, so if she was on the show she was out before then.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:10 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I'll just throw this one in here as a possible contestant, but one who didn't make it far, Melissa Nixon [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She is another recent addition to Alexandra's friends, but was in Mexico on April 28 according to her Facebook, so if she was on the show she was out before then.

I just found this (posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) and Melissa Nixon was styling Alexandra for a photoshoot this week so I think that rules out Melissa as a contestant and likely Alexandra following Melissa on FB because she was her stylist for her photoshoot?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:00 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:21 am

Not sure where to post this but here are the names of the potential F5 sleuthed thus far:

Alexandra Nation (single mom)
Faith Williams (Polka Dot girl)
Nikki Gogan (1st date girl)
Rachael Gouvignon (girl in red romper)
Stephanie Dixon (Blonde long hair girl)

Hopefully we can keep an eye out on info about them and their SM (in their threads, may need to bring over) and figure out the F5-F1 order :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
california90
Samilltakerichiethx
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
AEF
Hanate
laurarose
ThankMeLater
AllAboutLove
ElonM
GuardianAngel