SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:25 am

Good spotting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it may be her. Interesting that her face is never shown and it must be the same girl that is doing something in the other pics since she is cut out?

If it is her and she was on the 50's photoshoot GD and this GD (maybe Week 3?) then maybe she will get a SD or has had one? Not sure though since there are 2 spoiled SDs and if Kiera got one Week 3 then if it is Polka dot girl she would be on lots of GDs only?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by laurarose Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:49 am

Maybe there's something extra that happened in week 2 or 3. If I remember correctly, Heather got the white rose and had a single date on the 4th episode (so a bit later on) and she was on heaps of group dates. I know the white rose may have a different meaning this year if they still include it but it's possible she's got something like that lined up. Richie seems to like her based on photographs we've seen - he was always talking and laughing with her at the photoshoot.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:52 am

I like her too she seemed fun in that photoshoot and someone who doesn't take herself too seriously - so more Richie's type? Good point that she could have received the white rose though so will have to look out for that.

It's a pity there are no spoiled pics from the first cocktail party (limo entrances). DM spoiled pics of the first night for S3 but don't seem to have any for Richie's season. I think if there were pics of the girls all dressed up maybe I wouldn't be feeling so underwhelmed since the pics so far are not very flattering.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:04 pm

Totally agree. Maybe DM missed the cocktail party this year due to the new location. I think that's the main problem I'm having - I'm picturing what I remember from previous seasons where the girls are super glamorous in cocktail dresses. I'm then comparing those memories to these girls when they're not all done up. We've also just finished The Bachelorette where Sam was styled and perfected for every scene so I'm also thinking of that which doesn't help. Wish we could have had the limo entrance photos for our first impressions!
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:07 pm

Yeah... my first impression is 50s makeup and attire and girls being papped in the rain. Not a good first impression.

I am hopeful that the girls will look great when proper pics of them are released/spoiled. Plus, a lot of times seeing someone in motion and their personality can  make them even more attractive.

That the girls are spoiled by DM doesn't help either since they have a habit of making even the most attractive people look unflattering. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:18 pm

A question for the experienced sleuthers..... At what point are the contestants allowed to go unprivate and start posting again on social media? As soon as they are out? Or after FRC has been filmed? Or some other time?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

seeing someone in motion and their personality can  make them even more attractive.
:/

Yes exactly!

When I first saw photos of Heather I must admit I didn't think she was all great cute but no means stunning but when the show came on I was drawn to the person she was and I thought she was just absolutely beautiful! Hands down my fave girl on any season.

High hopes I find another heather on this season for and hopefully this time she will be the F1

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:54 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:A question for the experienced sleuthers..... At what point are the contestants allowed to go unprivate and start posting again on social media? As soon as they are out? Or after FRC has been filmed? Or some other time?

Typically when they have been eliminated during the airing of the epi. However, many of them don't pay attention to the rules and we see them go on SM when they are eliminated but during filming. Sleuthers keep track of who has returned on SM and who hasn't, during filming and eliminate contestants as we go. Sometimes it doesn't mean it's a for sure thing, but most often it is. Keeping track of the number of following also helps. They may not post anything but their SM count is increasing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:22 am

The one girl who stood out to me as being really beautiful was the chambray shirt girl with the long hair but I haven't seen anything about her since the 50s photoshoot...so she might have been eliminated. Maybe she was on the rollerblading date given that Keira probably got the 3rd single date
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:43 am

laurarose wrote:The one girl who stood out to me as being really beautiful was the chambray shirt girl with the long hair but I haven't seen anything about her since the 50s photoshoot...so she might have been eliminated. Maybe she was on the rollerblading date given that Keira probably got the 3rd single date
IA. I don't see her either so hope she is still on or had a SD or something. If she is not seen in pics in the next week or so then likely eliminated. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:50 am

For some sleuthing and comparison... I have labeled the girls with some generic names and included names of those known already or used their forum thread topic name (dark brunette girl for example) if they already have an individual thread already.

Since speculated that many of the girls are the same carrying luggage and on activity date they may be the same. Any ideas who is Kiera, polka dot girl, etc, etc? question

Looks like we need a few new threads for the girls. Upthread there's individual pics of the girls for those who don't yet have threads (TIA to mods/GA when able to do so  yes).

Looks like a total of 10 girls? So a group date?
6 of the 10 girls already seen before = Keira, polka dot girl, Alexandra, 1st SD girl (needs her own thread), 2nd SD girl (needs her own thread), and dark brunette from photoshoot GD. Any more?  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
L-R: Polka dot girl, 1st single date girl in red dress (needs her own thread), red romper girl (needs her own thread)

L-R: medium length wavy hair girl in jeans/floral top, 1st date girl in red dress, 2nd date girl in grey long sweater, dark brunette girl, Keira short blonde, long light brown hair girl in all black

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
L-R:  very tanned girl in red, Alexandra in grey coat

Here are the 10 girls. Not sure if one is Kiera though?

1 = 1st SD girl, 2 = Alexandra, 3 = very tanned girl in purple, 4 = 2nd SD girl, 5 = dark brunette girl, 6 = medium brown hair girl, 7 = red romper girl in red singlet

8 = long light brown hair girl in white pants  

9 = blonde white singlet girl, 10 = blonde pink singlet girl
(possibly one of these is Kiera or polka dot girl??)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:20 am

No Kiera but there are more people to the right of the second photo. You can just see two hands. Must be another girl or one of the girls in the other photo. Possibility it could be Kiera
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
california90
Samilltakerichiethx
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
AEF
Hanate
laurarose
ThankMeLater
AllAboutLove
ElonM
GuardianAngel