SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

redcarpet - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:48 pm

Last week, Australia lost its collective mind when it was revealed the greatest Bachelorette contestant of all time, one Richie Strahan, had been chosen as our next Bachelor.

Joining the likes of Tim Robards, He Who Shall Not Be Named Blake Garvey and Sam Wood, Strahan will not only be the country’s first blonde Bachelor, but our greatest yet.

But despite our Richie’s many, many skills (he is a Rope Access Technician after all) and his previous experience on the TV, Woman’s Day is reporting Strahan ‘has undergone media,acting and dialogue training to combat his nerves’ as he prepares to helm the show.

Strahan came third on the inaugural season of The Bachelorette leading many single Aussie women to consider relocating to Perth in an attempt to win the heart of everybody’s favourite Rope Access Technicians.

It was his loveable nature, and his catch phrase ‘cool bananas’ that made us fall in love with him, and media training or not, we have no doubt that Richie will be one of our best Bachelors yet.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

redcarpet - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:26 pm

YESSSSS! Richie Strahan is the new Bachelor and we’re going bananas over here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wait, is it too late to apply?!

Woop and yay, we’re more excited about the upcoming series of The Bachelor than ever before. Why? Because Channel 10 have only gone and announced the man with the roses will be none other than Richie “Cool bananas” Strahan himself.

Now don’t get us wrong, we LOVED Sasha in The Bachelorette but our hearts were mostly with Richie. The old man dancing just slayed us.

After numerous rumours it’s been confirmed he’s single and very much ready to mingle, all for our entertainment.

He spoke to News Corp Australia about the announcement.

“To be honest I couldn’t believe they called me up to ask. I’m a very private person and it’s a really big decision to put yourself out in the public arena again. I found it really hard to open up on the Bachelorette last year, but the end decision was that (by doing the show) I could meet a girl who I could pretty much spend the rest of my life with. It’s a pretty big carrot.”

Big carrot.

Richie, you are too much, my friend.

Speaking about the show in general, he had the following (sweet AF) things to say: “I’ve thought about that a lot,” he said. “I’m not the kind of guy to lead a girl down the garden path. I’m not just going to start kissing girls for the sake of it. But if the feeling is there and it’s a really special moment and I think it’s the right time to kiss a girl I have feelings for, I’ll probably do that.”

It’s sadly too late to apply, but this is next level excitement. Are we losers? We don't even care.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:28 pm

When asked about the qualities that make up his dream woman, Strahan said he did not have a check-list of physical attributes she must possess. Rather, it was most important that she was accepting and open-minded.

“They need to have a beautiful personality,” Strahan said. “I am definitely rough around the edges, I am a man’s man and I don’t mind getting dirty and building things. If a girl loves me for me, I would be pretty chuffed with that.”

As for how he feels about the possibility of breaking hearts on national TV, Strahan said that was his greatest fear.

“One of the biggest things I am worried about is the rose ceremonies, where a girl might have feelings for me and I am going to have to say goodbye to her,” he said. “I just really don’t want to hurt anyone. It’s something I am just going to have to deal with I guess.”
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:31 pm

AUSTRALIA IS LOSING ITS MIND OVER THE NEW BACHELOR [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:35 pm

5 Reasons Richie Is The Perfect Choice For The Next Bachelor
Published: 14 March 2016

There are so many reasons why Australia's favourite industrial rope technician, Richie, was born to suit up as the new Bachie in town. Here are just five from his time on The Bachelorette...

1. He loves puppies, prefers the country over the city and has a special secret talent...

2. He's utterly hilarious
Look out for his secret talent in action.

3. He looks GREAT in a suit...
...but looks even BETTER out of one

4. He gets nervous, and that's ok!
Sometimes tongue-tied but always genuine and heartfelt, Mr Strahan left not only Sam but the rest of Australia with a certified "Richie crush".

5. He's the "perfect man"
He may not have captured Bachelorette Sam’s heart but she couldn't praise him enough - and neither could we!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:15 am

Lots of BTS pics of Richie on GD from dimex (the agency where Daily Mail get their pics).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (search Richie Strahan)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:22 am

Woman's Day photoshoot (so same as S3 first GD on ep 2).
1st GD photoshoot

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:46 am

NW mag 1st single date

nwonline.com.au
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:56 am

OK magazine this week featuring article of 2nd single date so likely episode 3.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:46 pm

Richie Strahan looks to get physical with The Bachelor contestants
April 5, 2016  
Briana Domjen, Sydney Confidential, The Daily Telegraph

Richie Strahan and The Bachelor hopefuls headed out for a workout session.

THE Bachelor’s Richie ‘Cool Bananas’ Strahan appears to have taken a note out of Aussie songstress Olivia Newton John’s book.

The show’s latest leading man looks to be channelling Newton John’s famous Let’s Get Physical film clip for his most recent group date in a series of candid snaps obtained by Confidential.

Bachelor hopefuls don their workout attire and take to Sydney Olympic Park’s Hockey Stadium.

Strahan and his bevy of single beauties departed their temporary Glenorie home to participate in a variety of sports activities at Sydney Olympic Park’s Hockey Stadium while dressed in tight-fitting, figure hugging workout wear.

The 30-year-old rope access technician held court while giving instructions to eight of the women vying for his heart, while the besotted babes looked on.

Richie Strahan looks more than comfortable with leading the session with the contestants.

With a passion for sports and adventure, the group date is perhaps the perfect way for Strahan to find a woman who shares the same interests and love for health and fitness.

An air date is yet to be announced for the latest season of Ten’s The Bachelor.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:12 pm

10 girls

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:17 pm

Wet'n'Wild! The Bachelor's Kirralee Morris flirts up a storm in a skimpy white bikini as she playfully jostles with Richie Strahan during a one-on-one date
By SOPHIE GOULOPOULOS FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 23:41 EST, 5 April 2016
Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+7
Sundy
carraiger
AEF
Maddy
Idlemess
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum