SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

redcarpet - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:30 am

Sundy wrote:'It could be a help or a hindrance': The Bachelor's Richie Strahan reveals the coveted white rose this year means one girl will get PRIVATE AREA access ALL season
26 July 2016

On last year's season of The Bachelor Australia, quirky Heather Maltman was able to plan a one-on-one date with Sam Wood thanks to getting the coveted white rose.

And new Bachelor Richie Strahan will also hand out a white rose in Wednesday's premiere episode, but this year the coveted prize will give one lucky lady access to a 'private area' with him anytime throughout the entire season.

Richie told The Daily Telegraph about the show first, saying: 'Whether that is a help or a hindrance is yet to be seen.'

'If I let her go on the first episode, it will be done, but she may be around for a while and whether that is a help or a hindrance is yet to be seen,' Richie said, adding this made the decision to pick the right girl to give it to even harder.

Talking about the private space, he explained: 'It is a private location where there are no interruptions, we can talk about anything and everything obviously and not have any prying eyes.'

The publication reports he's called the area The Turret and has heard from 'insiders' that it is set to cause some commotion among the other contestants.

The 30-year-old will be handing out the white rose on Wednesday alongside the other red roses, however there is set to be one Bachelorette who walks out before being given a flower.
Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

redcarpet - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:46 am

Can you guess @richie_strahan's fave rom com?   2 HOURS TO GO! We can't wait  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:46 am

Richie on The Project tv show that aired before his season premiere.

Sad to hear that two of Richie's friends are battling with cancer  sad

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:04 am

Rosie is back
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:24 am

Snippet from interview with Richie
You're madly in love [with the winner of this season of The Bachelor, as filming has already finished]. What's it like when you want to shout it from the rooftops but you have to sneak around in the shadows?
It is pretty weird. But it is what it is. You go through this incredible process, three months of filming ... then it all finishes [and] you're like, "Hey, can I get your phone number?" You just enjoy it for what it is. Our time will come and it's going to be great.

You and your new love know that you have – captured on film – the very first time you laid eyes on each other. Have you gone back and watched that moment together?
[Richie] Not together, but this is fantastic – I was Snapchatting sections of that to her, because I've seen a little bit of the show now. It's just so fantastic to be able to have that laugh and to look at that moment because it's something incredibly special, and I think that's why everyone just gets behind the show. It is real and it is beautiful. People love it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:26 am

Group photo with Richie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:26 am

[/quote][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:42 am

Sasha (Sam's F1) has a column recapping Richie's season [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SashaMielczarek  7m7 minutes ago
What a ripping episode of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ! Awkward LOL's, 'Crikey', Keira  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  For a recap be sure to read my column at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:23 am

Jo Thornely recaps The Bachelor 2016 episode 2
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:13 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
The Bachelor’s Richie Strahan opens up on love and women vying for his attention on TV

Everybody is talking about him. In the office lift, by the water cooler and at the local coffee shop. Even blokes are weighing in on Channel Ten’s latest goofy, blonde-locked, shy guy turned Bachelor Richie Strahan. The Advertiser’s KATRINA STOKES speaks to him about love, his first kiss, breakups and how it feels to have 22 women vying for his attention on national TV.

KATRINA STOKES: You’re a 31-year-old guy, you’re good looking, you’ve got a good job, why go on The Bachelor?

RICHIE STRAHAN: I certainly think it’s part and parcel about my job. I’m fly in and fly out. I have certainly found it hard to meet someone. They always say ‘there’s plenty of women in the sea’ but there’s not. I’ve been out there and there’s no girls floating around in the ocean.

(The waiter brings the drinks over)

RS: When you cheers you’ve got to look someone in the eye!

KS: I know! Otherwise, don’t they say it’s seven years of bad sex or something? Have you heard that one?

RS: I haven’t heard the bad sex bit but now I’ll definitely make sure I’m looking at you in the eye.

KS: We first met you on The Bachelorette where Sam Frost sent you home. Did you dodge a bullet there?

RS: Sam’s a lovely person, she’s an incredible woman. It would have been nice to be the guy there at the end but at the end of the day, she’s got to follow her heart. On the back of The Bachelorette, I still found it hard to find someone. I got a lot more attention than previously but I’d go to a pub and I’d be sitting there having a beer. A girl would come up to me and she’d be gorgeous and I’d think ‘here’s my chance’ and she’d get a photo with me and then bugger off.

KS: Well, it doesn’t matter anymore because we’ve heard you’ve got the girl and found love?

RS: I can only confirm that I’m really, super dooper happy.

KS: What drew you to her?

Richie Strahan. Picture: Dean Martin
RS: That’s a very good question – no one’s asked me that yet. It was her personality.

KS: You would have gone on lots of extravagant dates, was there this inkling at the start, she was ‘The One’?

RS: That very first night was very intense, there are so many things happening but I’m just trying to talk normally and say hello and get to know everyone. That night, there was something special though.

KS: What do you look for in a woman?

RS: I look for someone that is very self-confident. I have an alternative lifestyle so I like doing what I think are fun things. I’m up for someone that wants to share that with me. Like getting on the d-floor and cutting some shapes ... having some fun instead of sitting at the table.

KS: Who says ‘cutting some shapes’ these days?

RS: (Laughing) I’m just having fun!

KS: How does it feel when there are 22 chicks flinging themselves at you? Especially when they’d all look amazing with a paper bag over their heads ...

RS: It’s pretty full on. I’m just a regular guy, I’m not a smooth or suave man. I can be quite self-deprecating most of the time. I certainly believe it takes two to tango so I didn’t leave it just to the girls to do all the talking and impressing. I felt it was up to me as well to try and impress them.

KS: Are you aware of the cat fights that happen behind the scenes?

RS: No, I wish! I said to the producers many times ‘what’s going on?’ because sometimes you’d go into a cocktail party and you could feel the intensity and sense what was going on.

KS: Changing it up, do you remember your first love?

RS: I do.

KS: Who was it?

RS: I’m not going to tell you her name because you guys will probably call her up! Young love is a really beautiful thing, that innocence that you don’t know what you’re doing. You’re head over heels, it was certainly special.

KS: I’ve got to say, you’re really well versed in this love stuff!

RS: I’ve been batchified!

KS: (Laughing) Do you remember your first kiss?

RS: I do. It depends how far back we want to go. I think I had my first kiss when I was six on the cheek. But I was maybe 13 when I had more of an actual proper first kiss. I’m getting heart palpitations just thinking about it. Bloody hell I was nervous.

KS: That’s very cute and cute you can remember. Have you ever been heart broken by a girl?

RS: Definitely. I’ve had my heart broken many times. It’s easy for a guy to put up walls once you’ve been in that situation. It’s not easy when you’re in love with someone and a relationship doesn’t work out but that’s life.

KS: So I guess with love, there’s the chance of heartbreaks and breakups. Have you ever had to break up with someone?

RS: I certainly have had to. It’s not easy. I’m not a guy that sends a text message. That’s not the way you should break up with a lady. You owe it to the person you’ve been in a relationship with to have a proper conversation to them about why it’s not working out.

KS: I’ve read you were raised by a single mum and your sister. What did they teach you?

RS: To listen to women. I owe a lot to my mum about respecting women and listening. They’re two incredible women that are strong and independent.

KS: What’s your advice for the single girls out there?

RS: If a guy is not giving you 100 per cent of his attention, he’s not the right guy for you. When a guy likes a girl, he will, without a doubt move heaven and earth to show her.

KS: This is like a mini form of counselling or something!

RS: Sorry!

KS: No, it’s good. This day and age, we’re taught as women to be independent and fearless. I love the show, it’s escapism television but sometimes you might look at some of the women on the show and they might seem like they’re Barbie dolls or a bit fake. Is that the right message we should be sending to women?

RS: That’s a really good question. I completely agree with a lot of the stuff you just said then. I’m not a traditionalist in a relationship where the guy is the major breadwinner and the lady stays at home. Women are independent and you can do anything you want to set your mind to. That is what’s good about having a Bachelor and a Bachelorette, it’s going to show you two sides of both sexes.

KS: There’s rumours people on the show are actors?

RS: I don’t think they are – crikey! One thing that is true about this reality TV show is they (the producers) are not putting words in the girl’s mouths. That’s their personality. They can only air what you say, if you’re a dick, that’s what you will be portrayed as.

KS: There’s no regrets of being on the show?

RS: Not at all. Sometimes the filming was so intense – but I’ve got to pinch myself, I’ve been incredibly lucky to be asked to do this.

KS: What’s next for you? Are you going to have a wedding, white picket fence and a dog …

RS: Probably a sleep!

KS: Is there a ring?

RS: I think it’s really important that you live, travel and really know your partner’s family before you go down that step of proposing in a world where a lot of things are disposable. You want to make sure that person is going to be in your life forever before you get down on one knee.

KS: Can we still call you Bachie Ritchie? You’re still a bachelor until you get married, right?

RS: I don’t know … you can bloody call me whatever you like.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:03 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:17 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+7
Sundy
carraiger
AEF
Maddy
Idlemess
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum