SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:20 am

I think ABC will do a TV wedding for Ben & Lauren, at least I hope they do because I would love to see it. Ben is well liked by the producers and imo I think they already told him that when their ready they would televise it. At the ATFR CH brought up wedding date a few times and Ben even said to his pastor " just stay in LA" , then he told CH how about we commit to " SOON" I think there were several hints that a TV wedding is more then likely then not for these two. Both Ben & Lauren said that they do not want a long engagement and they are ready to marry and he mentioned the end of this year or early next year and that timing would be right at the start or end of the next bachelor season so they will probably be able to slip it into the ABC scheduling. I'm looking forward to it so I hope they don't disappoint .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:25 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^I respectfully disagree about the TV wedding.  TPTB are about the all mighty $$ and ratings.  Don't see a TV wedding like the Molly and Jason show EVER happening again.  Tanner lucked out with the anniversary special.  I wish these two the best and imo they should give it some more time.  Time will tell with them.  ;)

They did a big wedding for Sean & Catherine & Ashley & JP after Molly & Jason's . They really lik Ben and his ratings were good. Post show Lauren has over 1M followers , this couple is well liked I can't see them NOT offering them a TV wedding and ABC already knows that they aren't opposed to it so I think it's more likely to happen then not. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:28 am

I wonder if they will get married before Jojo's season ?

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:34 am

Jo's season is in May? Now that's too soon to arrange things if on tv.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:00 am

I'm still thinking late 2016-early 2017. I don't think they'll get married during or before JoJo's season, IMO they want to distance themselves from JoJo and her season. Which is IMO smart, no need to bring attention to that whole thing any more.

I like that Lauren seems to be keeping herself busy in Denver without relying on Ben to do it for her. Even in Denver it looks like she has her thing, her BFF and goddaughter live near enough, she's redecorating etc.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:22 am

Just curious. Where does the idea that ABC is completely done airing wedding specials even come from? Is it just because Des/Chris didn't get a wedding? Is it because that's what RS speculates? Or is there definitive evidence out there that suggests otherwise?

Chris and Des could have not gotten the green light for a plethora of reasons, of which I won't begin to speculate because while I like them, I don't really follow them so I don't know the details. Chris and Des could have been an anomaly.

As far as RS's speculation- well, he usually gets the elimination order right. But- that's about where the trust I have in him ends. He went on and on, and on and on, about how a F2 girl could never be an 'ette. His reasoning was stupid; I always thought so. Lots and lots of people took that reasoning as fact and ran with it. And now we have JoJo. He just makes sweeping claims on what he thinks or speculates- speculating that the reason Chres didn't get the wedding was because ABC is done with weddings- and unfortunately, whatever he says is often parroted as fact.

Since RS made those claims, Janner got a wedding. I know it was squeezed in a different special, but Janner is a spin off couple. It's not a Bachelor, the OG, couple. They have precious few successes for the Bachelor. I can see ABC green lighting one more. And even if it's presented in another special like Janner's (maybe, maybe not), I'd be fine with that. I found how Janner's wedding was presented to be far more entertaining than the Grown Sexy wedding or Ashly/JP's, so if ABC goes that route for BenLo, fine by me.

I know it's CH who, like RS, blows a lot of smoke, but while interviewing Ben at the Janner wedding he said he hoped someday soon they'd (the show) be doing this for him (giving him a wedding). As has been mentioned many times, Ben has picked the perfect timeline for a TV wedding as when they will likely get married. I don't think he pulled those dates out of his a$$. Both have said they are open to the idea. Lots of clues it's a possibility. Of course, whether it's televised or not, or whether it even happens or not is TBD. But I definitely, definitely think it could be on TV.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:49 am

I would think if they wil get married on tv . They are maybe doing it after Jojo's season. We will just see how things will go after Jojo's season . If on tv I don't think they need more time to do it . It will just easy to wrap up all the wedding details since it is going to televise. jmo

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:10 am

I think if it's going to be on TV, it will follow suit with all other past weddings and air in December when ABC has a lot of dead space and programming holes to fill or January during the next Bachelor season. Historically the show also fills a lot of scheduling holes in January as well. (Bachelor Live, the 20th anniversary special, Juanuary - which had specials every Sunday in January including the SeanCat wedding.) I suppose there is an outside possibility it could air in August during BIP3. Typically there are also a lot of scheduling holes in August that BIP also fills (extra Sunday shows; BIP Live, etc). But that feels rushed, and it's not the "wedding norm" for this show. I don't think they will get married during The Bachelorette at all. Way too rushed. And like someone said up thread, I think they will naturally try to distance themselves from Jo and her season. I doubt they will even live tweet, maybe not even watch. They won't get married in the middle of it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:32 am

CH pretended said they felt badly about not doing the Siegfried wedding, and that they 'came close to a deal for a special that included their wedding.' If I were to speculate, my guess is they approached them with a Janner type special (squeezed in at the end of a 2 hr unrelated special) and they said no thanks. JMO.

I think they may pull out all the stops for a Bachelor, however. Especially Ben.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:02 am

As some said Benlo is the producers most favorite couple coming to this show based on their Instagram post about them,the way they captioned it. Sure  their wedding on tv is not a question at all .

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:28 am

bleuberry wrote:CH pretended said they felt badly about not doing the Siegfried wedding, and that they 'came close to a deal for a special that included their wedding.' If I were to speculate, my guess is they approached them with a Janner type special (squeezed in at the end of a 2 hr unrelated special) and they said no thanks. JMO.

I think they may pull out all the stops for a Bachelor, however. Especially Ben.

This reason could make as much sense as anything else I've read - or thought of. I sort of remember Chris S saying he was told that a TV wedding didn't make financial sense to the network but that could be the case if what he and Des wanted didn't match up well with what ABC was willing to pay for.

Also at that time the franchise had a Bachelor wedding in the queue (Sean and Catherine) and they may well have thought there was little point in investing in another wedding from back to back seasons.

I do think they might possibly look at elapsed time since the last wedding when they consider a new one. To an extent even though the show's demographic doesn't change that much the audience may as younger viewers mature fall into the demographic. For example - how many in the current viewer demographic remember Trista & Ryan's wedding? It's just possible to me that every couple of years they want a wedding just to keep viewers reminded of the myth that this show really is about finding love.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:30 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^I respectfully disagree about the TV wedding.  TPTB are about the all mighty $$ and ratings.  Don't see a TV wedding like the Molly and Jason show EVER happening again.  Tanner lucked out with the anniversary special.  I wish these two the best and imo they should give it some more time.  Time will tell with them.  ;)

I think you've made your point. You don't think they'll have a tv wedding and that's fine. Others disagree or at least feel there's a chance of one.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+76
hae1001
Anon1234
babs
kayfay
alwaysvictoria