SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 80 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Fri May 27, 2016 4:28 pm

Yeah same . I would think Lauren will chose Cali over Denver to live if just for herself but as what this show should be when they got engaged you should live where the guy is from . And I am not questioning their rel. they seem doing okay . Although from what others saying she seems bored in Denver . I can say maybe a little . Her snapchat showed a bit but I am sure she will get use to it . Ben seems very busy while she has a lot of time on her hands and she just moved there more than two months . Jmo.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 80 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 80 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 80 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 80 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 80 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 80 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 80 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 80 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri May 27, 2016 5:21 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
babs wrote:Emily Maynard posted a picture of JoJo walking on the beach in her bikini with a caption that read........."Eat your heart out Ben"!

I was shocked.  Why would she be so disrespectful to post something like that.  Did Ben piss her off or something?

I didn't take any offense, just a compliment towards Jo.  Jmo but I believe she was just pointing out how great she looks in a bikini.  no idea

She would be a fool not to see Jo and Ben have moved on.  

I'm sorry, but if she wants to compliment JoJo, all she needed to say was something along the lines of "rocking that bikini JoJo" or "JoJo looks stunning". Why bring Ben into it? Particularly as she was one PO'd F1 because Brad had such a hot F2 in Chantel. She never was too bright. Thank goodness Ben and Lauren just ignore all the stupidity directed their way and focus on each other and their life.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri May 27, 2016 6:25 pm

No free passes for Emily.  I don't buy that she was unaware of the rudeness.  She was such a demanding jealous self involved princess with Brad that she would have lost her $**t if a former had said this about Chantal.  If she was unaware then her IQ is sorely lacking.  I agree with Sprite...compliment JoJo and leave Ben and Lauren out of it.
Nov 2015 was a long time ago.  Moving on.....

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 27, 2016 6:27 pm

Seabear wrote:No free passes for Emily.  I don't buy that she was unaware of the rudeness.  She was such a demanding jealous self involved princess with Brad that she would have lost her $**t if a former had said this about Chantal.  If she was unaware then her IQ is sorely lacking.  I agree with Sprite...compliment JoJo and leave Ben and Lauren out of it.

JMO

Let's remember that Emily is the same woman who believed RS's spoiler that Brad spent Thanksgiving with Chantal. Nuff said.  cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 27, 2016 6:37 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Seabear wrote:No free passes for Emily.  I don't buy that she was unaware of the rudeness.  She was such a demanding jealous self involved princess with Brad that she would have lost her $**t if a former had said this about Chantal.  If she was unaware then her IQ is sorely lacking.  I agree with Sprite...compliment JoJo and leave Ben and Lauren out of it.

JMO

Let's remember that Emily is the same woman who believed RS's spoiler that Brad spent Thanksgiving with Chantal. Nuff said. 
cheeky

^ This. This kind of poop can't be made up. Seriously, the woman could not read her cue cards.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri May 27, 2016 7:01 pm

Let's remember that Emily is the same woman who believed RS's spoiler that Brad spent Thanksgiving with Chantal. Nuff said. 
cheeky[/quote]

I know.. that season was crazy... I think even Chantal believed she was F1 after the RS spoilers came out.... and she was there!!!! giggling

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri May 27, 2016 7:16 pm

OT: I never liked Emily. Not on her season, not on Brad's season, etc. He should have picked Chantal, IMO. Of course, Brad wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box, either, even if he was a pretty one.

OT2: If people could not allude to JoJo's F1 in non-spoiler threads, it would be great!

Back on topic: While I find Lauren/Ben dull, I don't understand why anyone would attack them or be annoying about JoJo. They seem normal, they moved to Denver, they will probably get married, etc. JoJo is glamming it up as the next lead. I agree that it's all as it should be.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 27, 2016 7:30 pm

There should be nothing that even hints of anything spoilerish in those threads.
Please report a post or contact one of the mods if you even think there is as we are trying our hardest to keep that a spoiler free zone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri May 27, 2016 8:05 pm

In regards to Ben and Lauren dealing with negative comments about who Ben chose to be with , Ben was on a radio station in Denver this morning talking about his experience on The Bachelor. He was asked how hard it was for Lauren to watch the show. He commented again how it was brutal & a hard couple of months. This time he mentioned that "there's no jealousy in our lives ever again after that." That was a true test of their trust and commitment. They've had 2 months to be together openly, get to know eachother more, and spend time with respective family and friends. It appears that they both affirm eachothers' love on a regular basis and make an effort to communicate. IMO, they've gotten past the toughest hurdle because of this. I feel like they're not losing sleep over fans' comments. JMO.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Fri May 27, 2016 8:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:LOL I don't know. All I know is they often joked about the fifth grader comparison.
Again, point being, I don't think she had a clue what the post was going to be taken for.  I tend to believe she was not being mean toward anyone, only flattering to JoJo and didn't think her post would be taken in a different direction.

I'm late to this conversation but in her book Emily alluded to the fact that she barely made it through high school. She had a lot of emotional problems, was hospitalized for suicidal ideation and just wasn't a student. My impression (and opinion only) is that she is caring and respectful. I don't think there was much malice or thought behind that comment other than to compliment Jo Jo. JMO

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri May 27, 2016 11:38 pm

Sprite wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
babs wrote:Emily Maynard posted a picture of JoJo walking on the beach in her bikini with a caption that read........."Eat your heart out Ben"!

I was shocked.  Why would she be so disrespectful to post something like that.  Did Ben piss her off or something?

I didn't take any offense, just a compliment towards Jo.  Jmo but I believe she was just pointing out how great she looks in a bikini.  no idea

She would be a fool not to see Jo and Ben have moved on.  

I'm sorry, but if she wants to compliment JoJo, all she needed to say was something along the lines of "rocking that bikini JoJo" or "JoJo looks stunning". Why bring Ben into it? Particularly as she was one PO'd F1 because Brad had such a hot F2 in Chantel. She never was too bright. Thank goodness Ben and Lauren just ignore all the stupidity directed their way and focus on each other and their life.

I agree Emily might not be the brightest but I like her. I believe--jmo--that she was just giving a compliment to Jo. Clearly Ben and Jo have moved on. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 27, 2016 11:51 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+76
hae1001
Anon1234
babs
kayfay
alwaysvictoria