SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by sparkler Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:31 pm

I saw Roy Scheider (?) from Jaws in a sporting goods store in NY and saw Rod Stewart walking down the street in NY. I never said a word.I did however fangirl all over Bruce Springsteen in NJ but this was a long time ago. I would definitely not say anything to Lauren if I saw her on a flight. Plus most of the general public really doesn't know much about the bachelor contestants, I think.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by casjacknick Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:53 pm

She has mentioned in a few different interviews how much she likes her job and her company so I really hope she can work something out. Her latest snap in the fan forum is cute and I adore her but I worry she could be getting restless or bored. Who knows though. I told my husband I could be a stay at home wife if he wanted one but we needed money. Maybe Lauren could just do her own thing all day; fix up their house and whatnot. I just can't get over how much she mentioned liking her job and she's the one that moved so she's kind of an outsider out there. It could help to go back to work, see her co-worker friends and maybe her sister...

ETA: I met George Clooney once. My only claim to fame is he owes me $20. Not kidding.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:01 pm

casjacknick wrote:She has mentioned in a few different interviews how much she likes her job and her company so I really hope she can work something out. Her latest snap in the fan forum is cute and I adore her but I worry she could be getting restless or bored. Who knows though. I told my husband I could be a stay at home wife if he wanted one but we needed money. Maybe Lauren could just do her own thing all day; fix up their house and whatnot. I just can't get over how much she mentioned liking her job and she's the one that moved so she's kind of an outsider out there. It could help to go back to work, see her co-worker friends and maybe her sister...

ETA: I met George Clooney once. My only claim to fame is he owes me $20. Not kidding.
She said living in Denver she'd probably commute to Seattle, so I'm not sure she'd be working with the same people.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:07 pm

I was in line behind Vern from Trading Spaces at a Target in Atlanta. I chose not to bug him because it was his private time and not a work function. But with people who like to share on SM I would feel less bad.

As for F1s, since Jason we had retail, actress wannabe, Emily, model/actress, Cat, nurse, nurse and flight attendant. Amazingly our two nurses managed to work in a field dealing with the public, but hey what do I know.

Also most manage to work and plan weddings too. It is called being an adult.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:17 pm

Well Nikki is a pediatric nurse and Whitney a fertility nurse, so their job doesn't really involve trying to serve dozens of people as quickly as possible.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:21 pm

Most people wouldn't ask nurses for selfies, or autographs. And if they did, it would be in a private setting most likely, not in a crowded, narrow airplane aisle, where the flight attendant has to keep it moving fast. Lauren has multiple times said she's planning to go back to flying soon.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:26 pm

casjacknick wrote:She has mentioned in a few different interviews how much she likes her job and her company so I really hope she can work something out. Her latest snap in the fan forum is cute and I adore her but I worry she could be getting restless or bored. Who knows though. I told my husband I could be a stay at home wife if he wanted one but we needed money. Maybe Lauren could just do her own thing all day; fix up their house and whatnot. I just can't get over how much she mentioned liking her job and she's the one that moved so she's kind of an outsider out there. It could help to go back to work, see her co-worker friends and maybe her sister...

Too funny but I saw that too on her snapchat.She seems starting to get bored at some point. I know moving to a new place is not going to be easy. That is when all the reality will strike . Not saying she is not happy . She is happy and really want this coz she got engaged with him.She cannot hide herself her excitement of moving with him and decorate his new place and be her new home as what she said on her Twitter recently.I do think because she is still new in Denver and not gain some friends at this point and just be at home at this point.Maybe she can say hello to the sutters laugh out loud.Wonder how long from Denver to vail Colorado .

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:59 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:

Too funny but I saw that too on her snapchat.She seems starting to get bored at some point. I know moving to a new place is not going to be easy. That is when all the reality will strike . Not saying she is not happy . She is happy and really want this coz she got engaged with him.She cannot hide herself her excitement of moving with him and decorate his new place and be her new home as what she said on her Twitter recently.I do think because she is still new in Denver and not gain some friends at this point and just be at home at this point.Maybe she can say hello to the sutters laugh out loud.Wonder how long from Denver to vail Colorado .

From what I heard it's a 2 hour drive. I am sure at one point they might go visit them since Ryan has reached out to Ben several times.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:02 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I was in line behind Vern from Trading Spaces at a Target in Atlanta. I chose not to bug him because it was his private time and not a work function. But with people who like to share on SM I would feel less bad.

As for F1s, since Jason we had retail, actress wannabe, Emily, model/actress, Cat, nurse, nurse and flight attendant. Amazingly our two nurses managed to work in a field dealing with the public, but hey what do I know.

Also most manage to work and plan weddings too. It is called being an adult.

All JMO.

Different stokes for different folks. I am sure Ben and Lauren will figure it out and do what is best for them. IMO so far they are batting a 1000% by concentrating on them and not the fame. Every one had said that Ben is to young to be the bachelor but he has shown more respect to the women and maturity than the ones before him that were older. IMO of course.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Regardless of what she wants, the bottom line will be what the airline wants. So first and foremost will be what their rules/regs and process are.

So true and I've felt all along that the reason she hasn't been flying since February wasn't her "doing" (IMO she would have liked to have been flying all along) it was the airline's. And it will be their decision when she can return and what she can do.

Personally I think she has shown a lot of poise and charisma during the interview circuit and she has a very positive outlook towards her employer (Alaska Air) and towards her job as an FA. If they can't figure out some way to use her talents - they're stupid.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:21 pm

Yeah I agree Lucas because if for some reason she can't go back to flying she should be able to train or more likely some kind of pr job. I mean, use her Alaska Airlines! (In the best possible way, of course.)

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:56 pm

So if she can't go back as FA that means if airlines can work it out they can give her a PR work for her for the airlines then? So how many PR an airline should have ?

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+76
hae1001
Anon1234
babs
kayfay
alwaysvictoria