SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 71 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 05, 2016 10:55 pm

Uh yeah, jmoaa, but when I think of party girl in reference to this show, Lauren Bushnell is not the first or even the 12th female cast person that comes to my mind. cantstopl  If we forget that she's female and consider all past cast, imo, those numbers increase in her favor. 
We have some cast that I won't name as it's not their thread, that spend all day doing selfies and posting on sm. Some don't work- don't have normal 9-9 jobs and are walking ads for jewelry, clothes, accessories, makeup and liquor, not to mention the constant red carpet whoring, reality spin offs and endless vacay and promo opportunities all to make $$ and extend their 15 mins.
I don't expect Lauren Bushnell to discover a cure for alzheimer's. I don't expect her to bring education to unfortunate children in third world countries. She is a 25/26 yr old woman who probably wants to live like a 25/26 yr old woman in love with what might be her man. I think I can cut her some slack, she certainly is nothing close to most of the vermin that grace this show. 
At least at this point. Again, all my opinion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 71 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Thu May 05, 2016 10:57 pm

I also thought Ben had a young, sometimes petty group (more so in the beginning revolving around the Jubilee drama). The WTA was atrocious. But so many of those tell all episodes are. So many (not just Ben's group) come back and try to fight for screen time to make the Paradise cast or whatever. The girls he whittled it down to all got along and stayed classy.  In fact, that was one of the common criticisms of his season, that outside of the fake Olivia drama, all the girls got along and there wasn't enough drama. And in the end, he really had two wonderful women - 3 actually, Caila was a gem. I can see why he "loved" both Lauren and JoJo, they really did both seem pretty wonderful, all-around, great women. And Amanda also seemed very kind. I don't think she made some of the best choices in her past, but she has a lot of redeeming qualities.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 05, 2016 11:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Uh yeah, jmoaa, but when I think of party girl in reference to this show, Lauren Bushnell is not the first or even the 12th female cast person that comes to my mind. cantstopl  If we forget that she's female and consider all past cast, imo, those numbers increase in her favor. 
We have some cast that I won't name as it's not their thread, that spend all day doing selfies and posting on sm. Some don't work- don't have normal 9-9 jobs and are walking ads for jewelry, clothes, accessories, makeup and liquor, not to mention the constant red carpet whoring, reality spin offs and endless vacay and promo opportunities all to make $$ and extend their 15 mins.
I don't expect Lauren Bushnell to discover a cure for alzheimer's. I don't expect her to bring education to unfortunate children in third world countries. She is a 25/26 yr old woman who probably wants to live like a 25/26 yr old woman in love with what might be her man. I think I can cut her some slack, she certainly is nothing close to most of the vermin that grace this show. 
At least at this point. Again, all my opinion.

I'm basically in love with this post.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 05, 2016 11:04 pm

Don't think I fan her. LOL 
I don't follow these people outside of modding this forum. I could snark her up one wall and down the next, next month. Like I generally say, there are a few cast I like a lot, very, very few I dislike and most just are.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 05, 2016 11:07 pm

^^ I never thought you were fanning her!  laugh out loud  I  just thought your post came across very fair.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 05, 2016 11:44 pm

bluwavz wrote:As another reserved person I totally get her. Some of us just aren't comfortable being so open and showing our emotions even if we're feeling it. I relate more to her than the crazies who are crying all over the place and throwing themselves desperately at a guy who's dating multiple women. She has my respect for the way she handled this chit show.  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 71 2764

All JMO.

I'm with you on that, blu. I'm not reserved but it was clear to me watching the show that Lauren wasn't comfortable on camera. I don't think you have to have an OTT personality to be likable. Everyone has their own opinion, but mine is that I like Lauren and think she's doing very well despite uprooting her life and job to move to Denver. It takes time to settle into a new place, just ask me. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat May 07, 2016 11:06 am

I saw these twins from Vegas with benlo . Lauren really does know how to have fun and really rocking last night:) Lol Ben is really awkward butt bumping. Her family really knows how to have fun too . Her dad and mom  were seen here too at the club since her family is with them. I can't bring the snap vids of the twins just the snap . Here it is .
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 71 30xajrr
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 71 K9jndg
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 71 2u7oytu
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 71 Nbuqhc
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 71 28l36q
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 71 5nkbp1
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 71 2l3ps2
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 71 314v51i
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 71 29ctg8w
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 71 Fw0zzo
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 71 27yomlj

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Sat May 07, 2016 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 71 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 71 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 71 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 71 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 71 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 71 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 71 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 07, 2016 11:13 am

I maintain that Lauren is just like 90% of the contestants on this show no better no worse. Not in the top 5%, but not in the bottom 5% either. This latest trip just shows that to me. Ben and she love each other and that is all that matters.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat May 07, 2016 11:20 am

Ben has been dating her well. Glad to see they are having fun. Why not? They are young and in love.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 07, 2016 11:27 am

Ben and Lauren are in Vegas with her parents, and her sister. Apparently Peter the producer may be there since he posted an IG.

I don't recall very many contestants that seemed to travel and spend time with their parents as much as I've seen with Lauren and Ben. One of the reasons I think they have a good head on their shoulders.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat May 07, 2016 11:31 am

Guys I think we're overlooking one of her talents. She's quite the juggler, could have a roadshow in no time. I kid.

She's in the top 5% for me. Something about her has just resonated with me. Go figure. She seems kind and down to earth, every fan encounter has been glowing, confidently diffident, her family is awesome, and Ben loves her and I think the world of the type of guy Ben is so that's where I'm at. By no means do I want to name my first born after them (maybe my second) but definitely would want to throw back a drink and hang. Seem like good people.

At the end of the day it makes me happy to watch this show for what ever it's worth and see two people so obviously in love with one another at the end and beyond.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat May 07, 2016 11:35 am

It's so rare that we see a couple come out of this show that has this much potential to make it work so that excites me.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+76
hae1001
Anon1234
babs
kayfay
alwaysvictoria