SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:35 pm

Correction, not travelling back yet. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Correction, not travelling back yet. Smiley
Thanks GA for keeping us informed!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:50 pm

Stage five creeper!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:27 pm

secondhand embarrassment and stage five clinger. bingo.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:36 pm

julychild wrote:Stage five creeper!
I don't fault him for going after JoJo. No matter how it ends he tried and can move on with no regrets JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:10 am

Unless he starts camping out in her driveway post show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notsobach Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:03 pm

I tweeted him, poor guy! Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Image10

notsobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:21 pm

THey never put him on the show, just as I expected.
https://twitter.com/theonlykmart/status/712679925417783297

Kevin Martin ‏@theonlykmart · 3h3 hours ago

Had to get back to work, they were stringing me along. Thanks for the support.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:51 pm

Duke702 wrote:..Kevin Martin ‏@theonlykmart (twitter) Had to get back to work, they were stringing me along...
@theonlykmart (Instagram) At least he got a mini vacation to beautiful Southern CA for his efforts. He may have been too normal for production to add him to the cast last minute. If he brought some legit drama it may have played out differently JMO
Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 11821810

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty This is awesome!!!

Post by JackieP Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:59 pm

i thought this was a joke when someone told me my recent ex Kevin flew out to LA to try out for the show... First of all, he wouldn't let me watch the show when I was at his place cause he called it "dumb" laugh out loud I really hope he makes it on!! He doesn't even know what a rose is!! The least romantic guy I've ever dated... Shows up at my house on Valentine's Day, no hug, no kiss, no happy vday, no flowers, no chocolate.. Sits on the couch for an hour playing candy crush and then leaves!! Nice guy though if you're into being Ignored and don't like sex... Cause heaven forbid you try to get it on after 10pm!! That's bed time!!! Haha but good for him, maybe this is what he needs to learn how to treat a woman!! Go kev!! Smiley

JackieP

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:49 pm

Welcome JackieP! He invited himself and wasn't allowed in. So, he is still available... Smiley

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ED Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:52 pm

JackieP wrote:i thought this was a joke when someone told me my recent ex Kevin flew out to LA to try  out for the show... First of all, he wouldn't let me watch the show when I was at his place cause he called it "dumb" laugh out loud I really hope he makes it on!!  He doesn't even know what a rose is!! The least romantic guy I've ever dated... Shows up at my house on Valentine's Day, no hug, no kiss, no happy vday,  no flowers, no chocolate.. Sits on the couch for an hour playing candy crush and then leaves!!  Nice guy though if you're into being Ignored and don't like sex... Cause heaven forbid you try to get it on after 10pm!! That's bed time!!! Haha  but good for him, maybe this is what he needs to learn how to treat a woman!! Go kev!! Smiley

Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698 He wasn't let on the show. He left LA on the 23rd of March, apparently producers were "stringing him along" and he "had to get back to work".

ED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
notsobach
california90
julychild
2observe
Duke702