SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 12 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 11:40 am

Litta123 wrote:Nice work guys! I love waking up to these finds, like presents on Christmas morning!

Now you have me intrigued with this cap. I see two roses on the pedestal...so not an individual date, but a RC???? This looks like Jordan, or is it???? but what is he doing during a RC?

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 273a5cc5-1cd7-4d2c-be63-33e3ecc3e30a
my sc
I saw only 2 roses too, then that one that AAL posted...why would they give out roses like that, they haven't done it before?? Seems odd to me. Unless Jojo figured, dump the other two and go right for her F1...dancing off into the sunset..or mansion? in this case. giggling Sorry, just got up and still a bit groggy. :crazed

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 26, 2016 11:42 am

Grace saw it and grabbed a just a couple SC's from it off her tv and posted a couple SCs on the spoiled side.  I can bring those over to add to the rest.  I've looked all over trying to find it posted online, but no luck yet, not even on ABC's site.  I was hoping to have it (the preview and SC's) just incase we realized there was something of use down the road.  

Love coming in here to see what's going on!  Lots of great sleuthing going on! yes bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu May 26, 2016 11:45 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Grace saw it and grabbed a just a couple SC's from it off her tv and posted a couple SCs on the spoiled side.  I can bring those over to add to the rest.  I've looked all over trying to find it posted online, but no luck yet, not even on ABC's site.  I was hoping to have it (the preview and SC's) just incase we realized there was something of use down the road.  

Love coming in here to see what's going on!  Lots of great sleuthing going on! yes bestbud!

I still have DWTS finale on my DVR but I have no clue how to get the preview from there to here.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 26, 2016 11:51 am

I'm coming over from the dark side to say hi and to let you all know that you have done a tremendous job of sleuthing! Keep it up!! High clap
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu May 26, 2016 11:58 am

This is my favorite thread!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 26, 2016 12:09 pm

Really really enjoy reading this thread *edited* clapping!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Litta123 wrote:Hey, maybe it's a FD. Check out the trees here.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 6bc8cf34-efa0-4a76-9523-824865ce0021
my sc

I didn't think so because I saw a heater (I think...notice the steam/frost in the air). Would that kind of temperature be possible in Thailand? I'm ignorant about its varying climate. Ooh, maybe it's to heat the hot tub. It better be cold out because who wants to hot tub in humidity and heat...not me!

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 B6ca7057-a941-495e-9c44-50c1c6aeea3a
my sc
Hmm... I think the foliage seems different from Thailand though? Also looks like a barrel and boots on the side with warmer clothes?  question

Okay I googled "Thailand Woods Hottub" and some hot tubs looking like the above came up. They seem to be in the USA though? Some in Vermont? Oregon? Michigan? Called Snorkel Hottubs? And woodfire hot tubs so must be colder climate?

If colder climate maybe Luke has a SD in the USA? That's odd though if they are going to South America? Or maybe just in the woods near his HTD or something (although doesn't look like that part of Texas he had in the other caps)?  scratch

I guess it could be Thailand but those trees in the background with leaves on the ground doesn't seem like it at all. I didn't find any of those type of hot tubs in Thailand either but lots in the USA. And the smoke rising out the snorkel part of the tub seems to be the same as s/caps. I am thinking in USA but not sure where or how? question

Some pics

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 9d888f9900276b8c616f2821248bb42fTHE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 Dba84b30fb9808c44b55091f7346d750THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 6-fire-heated-hot-tubTHE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 560
googled Thailand Hottub woods here and Thailand Woods Hottub here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 12:27 pm

You're probably right AAL, those hot tubs look similar! We know they go somewhere with snow, so this is probably close and bamboo does grow all over the US in cold climes. You dashed my hopes. Upset Nice sleuthing, once again! But at least Luke makes it to F4! cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 12:29 pm

I think Luke definitely makes F4. He could be in Thailand too though if we can rule out Jordan from F3. I think his intro and first episode he already seemed to get lots of screentime so if F4 he may be next lead so more time to watch him yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 1:52 pm

snipped For those who are spoiled and would like to visit the thread, there is absolutely NO mention of how you can’t be unspoiled, how you would find it difficult to be unspoiled, or anything along the lines that you are spoiled. No posts that suggest you’re going to get spoiled because you can’t go through with it until the end. Those types of comments are baiting in nature, and they are not within the topic title. For those who are spoiled, posts which contain hints of what you know will be deleted. No mentioning what information you know, or confirming what sleuthers have uncovered, it is not acceptable. No inviting non spoiled to the spoiled side. There is to be no mention of what ANY media outlet is reporting. We do not need to know this information, and are not interested in knowing that information. It only entices others to join the poster to the spoiled side.

Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 26, 2016 3:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
snipped For those who are spoiled and would like to visit the thread, there is absolutely NO mention of how you can’t be unspoiled, how you would find it difficult to be unspoiled, or anything along the lines that you are spoiled. No posts that suggest you’re going to get spoiled because you can’t go through with it until the end. Those types of comments are baiting in nature, and they are not within the topic title. For those who are spoiled, posts which contain hints of what you know will be deleted. No mentioning what information you know, or confirming what sleuthers have uncovered, it is not acceptable. No inviting non spoiled to the spoiled side. There is to be no mention of what ANY media outlet is reporting. We do not need to know this information, and are not interested in knowing that information. It only entices others to join the poster to the spoiled side.

Rules

One other thing I might add, is that if you have an avi with the spoiled F1 you shouldn't post here. Too many avis with the same person could be seen as a clue.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 4:15 pm

grace, I'm already figuring there's going to be teams Jordan, Chase, Robby & hopefully Luke! haha Maybe others, it still doesn't sway me either way, spoiled F1's aren't always F1's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer