SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 49 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 49 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:04 pm

I've thought about it some more. Jordan is not wearing his dress clothes from the date. So, he must have gone back to his room to change. When we see Jo and Jordan embrace he is in casual clothes.

Also, if the clock tower is in BA, that nixes my theory above that it was on the same night.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 49 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by rhondam Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:22 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I've thought about it some more.  Jordan is not wearing his dress clothes from the date. So, he must have gone back to his room to change. When we see Jo and Jordan embrace he is in casual clothes.

Also, if the clock tower is in BA, that nixes my theory above that it was on the same night.

Mia, I'm sure you were right the first time and that it is right after their date. Same grey tee and same navy/black pants.

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 49 Image11
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 49 Image10

Source: Litta's/Ladybug's SCs
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:01 pm

rhondam wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:I've thought about it some more.  Jordan is not wearing his dress clothes from the date. So, he must have gone back to his room to change. When we see Jo and Jordan embrace he is in casual clothes.

Mia, I'm sure you were right the first time and that it is right after their date. Same grey tee and same navy/black pants.

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 49 Image11
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 49 Image10

Source: Litta's/Ladybug's SCs

Ooooo, I was thinking that since she was in the white dress that he would have been more dressed up and not so casual. Thank you for the SC!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:07 pm

Anyone want to speculate on these? Possible scenarios?
So this is in Buenos Aires-I assume the RC right before HTDs. 3 roses-Chase dips her and we see 2 roses left.
Chase, Luke & Robby def. have HTD's. We have no idea what happens to Jordan. So is Jordan let go/leaves at F4? With Luke gone at F3 and Chase & Robby left at F2. OR she doesn't get rid of anyone at F3, has the FSD's and they've kept Luke hidden? We have a lot of Jordan, Chase & Robby in our faces in the next episodes, making it look like she'll end up with one of them. OR they are on to us  Hugesmile and put 3 roses there to make us me  :crazed  think there aren't 4, because gotta admit, that dip with Chase and the way she's giving the roses is ODD!

photo LB_zpsedl6g7td.jpg

photo LB2_zpsdjkmjsuh.jpg

photo LB3_zpsjxnxqkan.jpg
LB & Litta scs

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:55 pm

I propose that both BA RC take place in the same Honor Hall. She is wearing 2 diff blue dress above IMO. The dip with Chase is a fuller and longer train. The other blue dress has a snug fit through body and sparkly detail on front. We also have her in a blue long gown crying, outside in airplane hanger area. We need to compare that blue dress to these 2, and then we can speculate about the roses on pedestal.

ETA...I'm back from searching SCs and I was wrong above. In another SC we see Jo descending a carpeted staircase wearing a blue gown, strapless, fitted through body, by with full train. Whenever we have a view of the fullness of train, we do not have a view of the front details. It could have the sparkly detail along bodice.

I found the other blue dress SC where she is crying outside of the hanger. It is a shimmery blue all over material, with a plunging neckline.

The thing that is odd is the 3 and 2 roses on pedestal... I can understand the SC with 2 on pedestal and Chase dipping her, as this may not have been the first rose she handed out.
The SC that is more perplexing is the one where there are only 3 roses on the pedestal, because she is standing so far in front of the pedestal that it does not look like she is actively handing out the roses. More like a photo taken before the ceremony begins.

If that is the case, all available roses should be on the pedestal. In this case 3 roses. It could mean that only 3 men get HTDs, and by process of elimination from SCs that would mean that Jordan did not get offered a HTD (since we have SC of Robby, Chase and Luke on HTDs, right?).  Or...Could it be possible that one man received a rose PRIOR to this RC guaranteeing him a HTD? Sometimes they do not hand out roses on the dates of the week prior to HTD, but, if I recall, sometimes they do. Somebody with a better memory can chime in. It may be that one guy starts the RC with a rose already, then 3 more are handed out, and somebody else gets eliminated.  Make sense?

Last edited by MiaHawk on Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:21 pm

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 49 F2a5cede272220333cf2de4970df4fc4_zpsrdvhomyr
These 2 dresse are not alike because of the thick blue straps:
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 49 12e29bc8-ffbd-443b-8f70-cb00dfd7bf86
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 49 E3e7ca3e-c2e7-4538-9245-f0e3cf4a56e4
Also, I wonder if these crying caps tie in with someone's injury:
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 49 39674b0c-61f4-4773-9e6a-7c10da8348b1
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 49 30fb2a8b-0bd5-4a14-b51f-2644b60c04b7
(LB's SCs)
Then there is a a VO "The best thing for me to do is just leave."
Maybe because of injury? Or another reason...
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:30 pm

Another blue dress-gate:
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 49 D15abad754bec43f046054818e19476f_zpspjzwtso5
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 49 Cd487d593d6f5ff57cf60e1f48df56b1_zpstsdxkpwa
(LB's SCs)
I thought I possibly saw a hint of a thin blue strap in the Chase dip pick (?)
Same dress, different locations and times (hair and make up are different). Top is likely on location. Bottom is the possible post-show PI filming location.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:51 pm

If we can scout out that outdoor staircase carpeting, maybe we could find out if it belongs at the Honor Hall in BA. Then we will know for sure that blue dress goes with that rose ceremony. But why would she be exiting the Honor Hall alone? Usually if there is a guy to walk out to the limo, you'd see her with someone.

If you look at Honor Hall photo (aerial shot) she is standing in front of pedestal and no men have arrived. I think this may go along with the other photo (front shot) with the 3 roses. This may prove that at the start of the RC there were only 3 roses to hand out. But, like I said, she may have given out one prior to RC.

The "bloody" shirt...if I had to guess who the man is, I'd say Alex, because his shirt is kind of oversized. He is a very broad guy, but doesn't have very long arms, thus his shirt might fit like this. Also, and this is an odd observation, look at how the fingers on hand (left side of photo) are kind of spread out/bent. I've noticed in scenes that Alex has a tendency to do this with his fingers. I know, I know, I have a problem. cantstopl

Do I think it's really blood? No. There's just way too much of it. And it's all the same color of very bright red. It would have to be an instantaneous hemorrhaging of biblical proportions to look like that. There is a perfectly round spot on the sleeve indicating a splatter of some sort, to me. I'm just guessing, but I am not even convinced that the police cars are a part of the episodes. I trust nothing.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:58 pm

Thanks for chiming in and trying to help me make sense of this!
Nice agent, with those locations!

Oh yeah, that makes sense one of the other guys-maybe from GD? Isn't there usually 3-4 on a GD at the end, one gets a rose and the SD's don't get any? So 6 down to 4? But yeah, the 3 roses are still odd to me. Would Chase dip her in front of the other guys? Maybe I guess.

I figured the blood pic was from some kind of weird group date. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:02 pm

MiaHawk wrote:(post snipped)........... Or...Could it be possible that one man received a rose PRIOR to this RC guaranteeing him a HTD? Sometimes they do not hand out roses on the dates of the week prior to HTD, but, if I recall, sometimes they do. Somebody with a better memory can chime in. It may be that one guy starts the RC with a rose already, then 3 more are handed out, and somebody else gets eliminated.  Make sense?  

I do recall one time when there was a three-on-one date before the hometowns on which no-one was eliminated but one person got a rose which guaranteed him/her a home town date. I am sorry but I don't recall which season it was. Perhaps one of you will recall the season....
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:06 pm

^good observations, MiaHawk.^
If it's not blood, I wonder that's all about. 
I wonder why JoJo is crying and saying "I can't deal with this...that scares me"

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:10 pm

Yes, I think it is typically that on a SD no rose is given out. But on a GD she does hand out a rose, but not eliminate anyone. Therefore, one man has a rose prior to the rose ceremony going from 6 to 4, and that is why there are 3 roses on the pedestal to hand out.

And, yes, I do think that Chase would love to horn-dog it in front of the others and show off his dancing skills and try to woo Jo at the same time. Afterall, they did have that Tango date the week before.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer