SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 77 of 77 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 75, 76, 77

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 77 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by locoforbach Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:10 pm

Mia, when Chase was let go I lost interest.  I was surprised myself because I like JoJo so much and want to see her HEA.  For me though I never got on board with Robby or Jordan.  I guess I was somewhat like JoJo, except I was blinded by my attraction to Chase instead of the remaining two.

I haven't officially went to "the dark side" and found out who her F1 is, but I have been doing some snooping in the Bachelor 21 thread and SM to see what may be in store for that season.

I will watch the finale and ATFR because I do want to see JoJo's story through and am interested to see if she is happy now. If it is any consolation you have me cheering for Robby to be F1!!
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 77 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:32 pm

Thank you, loco.  I have had many seasons when my favorite was eliminated and I just lost interest. I completely understand. As you can see, I am very much an all or nothing type of believer. Some people would call me stubborn.  :yes: If you don't become spoiled, I'd like very much to hear your input about anything. Meanwhile, whenever the urge strikes me I will 'think aloud' here to try to process all of this data. I have my moments of weakness, but since I am only 3 days away from the end, I keep telling myself to hold on. The only way for me to stay sane, however, will be for me to post when I have a thought, so if this becomes post after post after post of just me, I apologize in advance.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:41 pm

Alright @MiaHawk see if these do anything for you.  If not and you want to try again, no problem, just shoot me a pm and let me know what you want done!

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 77 6a44f9edfba8cf4ec43e812033a78494_zpsubkhdvbx

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 77 2355a79eecb3b7fc7a60a07519613c69_zps6fd9qaju

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 77 5bbe84a12a2f6eba453135946504406e_zpsbmofzncq

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 77 Ef94b9bebae48b0a90a7d5a568bc6d9b_zpsv9wdve4v

Litta's SCs with the color manipulated at Mia's request.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:26 pm

Thanks, Ladybug. When I look at these SCs I notice 2 things:

1) Placement/location of scruff:

ILY guy: We do not see any ear in the frame, which means that the beard that is showing is more forward on the face/cheek. As opposed to Reject guy: whose beard is clearly on the edge of his face. ILY is more consistent with Robby, because he has a real beard that runs all the way down his jawline and upward over his cheeks. Jordan has the Shaggy Rogers (from Scooby Doo) intermittent scruff look. In the ILY SC: we do not even see the bottom of his face/chin, so we know that the beard has to go up onto his cheeks. Jordan's scruff really is more of a frame along his jawline.

2) fullness of scruff:

ILY guy: To me the scruff has more texture, like it is a fuller beard. The color of the scruff doesn't matter as much to me as the that can be due to lighting/photo manipulations. He has an unsmooth/irregular surface to his face. I have noticed that Robby has at least one mole on his left cheek just above his beard line, which could possibly account for the tiny bump above beard. Jordan's scruff was always patchy. It came down like an extended sideburn, then went sparse, then full again around the chin. If you look closely at Reject guy, you can see that there isn't a clean line/edge to this beard. Robby's beard always had a clean straight edge. On Reject guy, a few inches below the ear, there appears to be less hair. Keep in mind that the head is tilted downward, and this would be the place on Jordan's face that his beard tends to be sparse. If you think that the beard is darker and therefore thicker, I would argue that logic. It can be camera angle, shadowing or photo manipulation. In fact, in the preview clip when Jordan walks through the curtain out in his suit, his jawline has the same dark shading to it. 

To me the jacket sleeve is the smoking gun. Robby's sleeves are always looser since he has those big swimmer's shoulders and upper arms. Jordan's sleeves are tailored and more fitted.

And, besides, Jojo is madly in love with my Spumoni.  :yes: He is the ILY guy. IMO
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:34 pm

I'm still here too Mia. But once Lucas and Chase went, I also lost interest. I don't want to believe that the in your face edit is the F1. Especially since I think she gave up too soon on what could have been. I hope you are right. I can't see JoJo and Jordan lasting beyond the bubble.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 77 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 75, 76, 77

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer