SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 55 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 55 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by rhondam Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:03 am

I haven't examined the SCs yet but I'm trying to read between the lines and have some guesses.

Jordan's reasons for being there are brought to her attention by the guys. Along with her uneasiness about him he's sick of being doubted (or he's legitimately there for the wrong reasons) and decides he's had enough and leaves on his own at the Ep 7 RC. We see her pretty upset in the blue sparkly dress with the plane in the background.

Now he's gone—no HTD, no FD = no SCs. 

With Jordan out of the picture and Luke and JoJo starting to stall a bit, Chase becomes more of a contender and a possible reason for the abundance of camera pans and short ITMs thus far. 

She is still happy with Robby but Alex is in her ear about his recent serious girlfriend causing her to worry because of: ex-Chad, Ben and now Jordan. 

Robby, Chase and Luke are the only HTDs. Robby and Chase are the only FD. 

It's now 1-1/2 or 2 weeks since Jordan left and he realizes what he's walked away from and comes back just in time for a FD of his own where he and Jo talk things over. She's still hurt and has doubts but tells him she will think about it. 

She decides she doesn't want to mistrust him forever more so decides to listen to her head even though her heart wants what her heart wants. She says, "I'm so scared to let him go."

Jordan arrives at FRC with a ring and she says, "I fell in love with you. And I still love you but what you did to me, it's not right. [But I wanted you to know] it's really hard for me to not accept this love." but I must and she hugs him goodbye. She walks from the set and says to Elán, "I just said goodbye to a man that I—love."

Robby comes with with a ring and is ready to propose or without a ring and says he'd like to continue with their relationship in the real world. She says yes and they kiss and kiss and kiss for what feels like forever. 

OR 

She decides to follow her heart and despite all doubts, she will say yes to Jordan if he proposes. She knows that Robby is reliable, loves her and would treat her well for the rest of her life. Elán says ok into his headset and says to Jo, ready? She says, "I'm so scared to let him go." She walks over to the set. 

Robby comes with a ring and is ready to propose or without and says he'd like to continue with their relationship in the real world. She says I'm so sorry, I just love another man....more. She walks from the set and says to Elán, "I just said goodbye to a man that I—love." 

Jordan arrives at FRC with a ring and she says, "I fell in love with you. And I still love you but what you did to me, it's not right. [But I wanted you to know] it's really hard for me to not accept this love." so I'm not going to accept it. Yes. Yes. Yes I'll marry you! and they kiss and kiss and kiss for what feels like forever.

The End.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 55 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:39 am

^Great deductions and hypotheses, @rhondam, but hmmm for JoJo. I'd like to hope that Jo is the hero of her own story, meaning that she really does embrace the idea that she deserves something different from her past experiences. Maybe Jordan turns it all around, but he is starting to feel like Ed to me. That could be the crux though: Jillian went with her heart despite the ways that he let her down.

I still wonder if this season isn't closer to Ali and Des' seasons. The previews are similar and both women were brought in to give her advice. If so, the lead "gets over" the original F1 who leaves her to choose a guy who seems like a better match.

We'll see what happens with Chase next week and Luke to see if they are viable F1s.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:09 am

Bringing this forward: 
 rule
May 24th 2016: 
We find it necessary to implement this new rule.

If you are spoiled, you are not allowed to participate in sleuthing NON SPOILED. If you are spoiled and are sleuthing, then it should remain in the spoiled threads.

Please do not answer any of their questions if you are spoiled. 

I will be re-posting in several threads as appropriate. Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:43 pm

veg_out wrote: scratch ^Great deductions and hypotheses, @rhondam, but hmmm for JoJo. I'd like to hope that Jo is the hero of her own story, meaning that she really does embrace the idea that she deserves something different from her past experiences. Maybe Jordan turns it all around, but he is starting to feel like Ed to me. That could be the crux though: Jillian went with her heart despite the ways that he let her down.

I still wonder if this season isn't closer to Ali and Des' seasons. The previews are similar and both women were brought in to give her advice. If so, the lead "gets over" the original F1 who leaves her to choose a guy who seems like a better match.

We'll see what happens with Chase next week and Luke to see if they are viable F1s.
So Veg.... Are you saying you think the Ali, Des, Kaitlyn scene was filmed AFTER JoJo's season was complete? 

I'd like to also hope that JoJo chooses someone she doesn't have to worry about / question for the rest of their engagement / marriage also, but it doesn't mean she will. 

I mean Chase and her do look like they are about to get cozy after the 2:1, even though he does look scared to go through that doorway and be vulnerable again. Maybe because he asked her in that other scene, if she's laughing at him because he's taking this serious (if it WAS even her that he was saying that to), she's taking a closer look at him. 

Another thing that wouldn't work in my theory, is if Jordan did leave, how does she get from that heartbreak to smiling and canoodling with Chase in the boat, on the beach and in the water? I don't think SHE could do an about face like that. But the biggest glaring factor of all, that I cannot ignore, is how very little she mentions Chase in her blogs. That is always on my mind when thinking of her ending. scratch
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:46 pm

^^There is someone on the sofa with JoJo. You can see part of his arm in this cap. I suspect Derek.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 55 A8853b2e-61c1-42b0-9488-4ef22f1939d7

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 55 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:06 pm

rhondam wrote:
So Veg.... Are you saying you think the Ali, Des, Kaitlyn scene was filmed AFTER JoJo's season was complete? 

Another thing that wouldn't work in my theory, is if Jordan did leave, how does she get from that heartbreak to smiling and canoodling with Chase in the boat, on the beach and in the water? I don't think SHE could do an about face like that. But the biggest glaring factor of all, that I cannot ignore, is how very little she mentions Chase in her blogs. That is always on my mind when thinking of her ending. scratch

rhonda, I don't know. I'd have to check social media to see if I can find pictures of the girls before the season or later, which I'll have to wait on until end-of-season. I'd guess that they met her prior to filming. At the same time, it's possible that they laid a path for her storyline to be like Ali's and Des'.

Regarding the heartbreak, I never thought that Des could get over Brooks, but she did, and she smiled, laughed, and cuddled with Chris on his LCD. Even though the FRC was a little somber, it was also very real. So, I guess that I do think it's possible for her to realize that "what she always needed was right in front of her" with someone else if Jordan does abandon her.

Do we think that he leaves pre-HTDs or after HTD? I wonder if his family factors into his leaving, if that indeed happens.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:30 pm

Litta, I was just going to reply that try as I might I cannot see an arm and then I noticed the arm in the SC in my quote. I didn't realize that I haven't been seeing entire SCs on here. If anyone knows how to fix this shoot me a PM if not I'll live. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:07 pm

Anyone else notice this scar/mark on his finger?
 photo F5_zpsf1bhkaxh.jpg

I've looked the best I can at Jordan's hands and can't see anything, I think you need a certain light though to see it, because I barely noticed it until I put it in slo-mo and then the one frame made it clearer. Also, I notice Jordan's fingernails have a glow/whitish type cast to them sometimes, weird.

photo Jhand4_zpspufua9nj.jpg

photo Jhand5_zpszttb6wrg.jpg

photo Jhand6_zpsjdwarfye.jpg
my sc's

I tried to find some Chase/Robby hands, there don't seem to be many close ups, plus I got tired of looking after Jordan's, ha! Maybe those that follow them more closely might see something I don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:56 pm

Great catch about the scar!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:36 pm

:cutesmile!: I have been studying the hands more than I care to admit. Embarressed!
This is what I've noticed about each man in the F4:

Luke - has the most unique hands, very long fingers, veins visible on top of hand, the hands in FRC limo and podium are definitely not Luke's

Chase: i haven't studied his that much but he seems to have the meatest hands of the F4 men

Jordan - he has more squared off fingertips (and toes, laugh out loud) and nails that are more square shaped ( approx same width and length) with a white cast in certain light, and sometimes can see the white growth of his nails ( good SC of this is him holding Robbys date card). In the limo SC holding ring box you can see white growth on thumb nails.  From side view at base of thumbnail, his thumb tips bend upwards at a good angle. ( look at your own thumb from its sideview, you will notice that around the nailbed your thumb nail will angle upward).

Robby - he has more of a tapered or rounded fingertips, meaning they are not the same width at the tips of finger (aka squared off) rather they are more narrow and less meaty at tips. This gives his nails a slightly more rectangular shape (versus a square) but nothing significantly noticable. I haven't seen any views where the white growth of his nails are visible. His thumb is slightly more hourglass shaped than Jordans from a top view, meaning Jordan's thumb is a little meatier.

If the FRC SC showed toes, I could call it with 99.9% certainty! They have very different toes/toenails. You can see that Jordans toes are more squared off and nails are more square shaped. Robby's toes are more rounded and nails rounded too. So, that translates to the finger shapes, too. You can see the toe diff very clearly in spa theme. Im not sure why Jordans nails frequently have a white appearance ( you can see this very clearly at the pool party SQT), but maybe it is due to more keratin in his nails? He has thick hair, more keratin, and maybe the same is true if his nails. Maybe if they are thicker they do not show the pink tone of the bloodflow beneath them as much, therefore appearing more white? Anyway...

My opinion is that the hands holding the ringbox are Jordans.
My opinion of the hands/fingers of the man in blue suit standing at FRC is less clear to me.  VERY difficult to get a good look at fingers. Believe me, I have tried and tried and tried, but very diff to get a clear look at them in slo mo.  If, however, we are to assume that the man in blue suit is same man in limo, than I would say all SC are of Jordan.

There is no guarantee that all of those scenes are of only one man because of so many splices, but the suit is identical in all clips which leads me to believe it is all of same man.

I said before than I think the size of the tailored sleeve of jacket is more the size of Jordan. Robby has bigger shoulders and arms than Jordan. The length of both man's arms are approximately the same though, with fingertips reaching approx 4 inches below their crotches (as best I can estimate Embarressed! ). I also just have a hunch ( nothing I can provide evidence for) that Robby would not choose to wear a dark blue suit to a FRC held on a beach. I dont really think that the blue suit matches the dress that Jo is wearing. If tptb choose the men 's suits for them, i would think they would dress the F1 in a more complimentary suit for better styling. I have a hunch that Robby would choose a linen suit or if a dark suit was desired for filming, then a darker brown or even black might match better than the blue, JMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonchan Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:11 pm

rhondam wrote:I haven't examined the SCs yet but I'm trying to read between the lines and have some guesses.

Jordan's reasons for being there are brought to her attention by the guys. Along with her uneasiness about him he's sick of being doubted (or he's legitimately there for the wrong reasons) and decides he's had enough and leaves on his own at the Ep 7 RC. We see her pretty upset in the blue sparkly dress with the plane in the background.

Now he's gone—no HTD, no FD = no SCs. 

With Jordan out of the picture and Luke and JoJo starting to stall a bit, Chase becomes more of a contender and a possible reason for the abundance of camera pans and short ITMs thus far. 

She is still happy with Robby but Alex is in her ear about his recent serious girlfriend causing her to worry because of: ex-Chad, Ben and now Jordan. 

Robby, Chase and Luke are the only HTDs. Robby and Chase are the only FD. 

It's now 1-1/2 or 2 weeks since Jordan left and he realizes what he's walked away from and comes back just in time for a FD of his own where he and Jo talk things over. She's still hurt and has doubts but tells him she will think about it. 

She decides she doesn't want to mistrust him forever more so decides to listen to her head even though her heart wants what her heart wants. She says, "I'm so scared to let him go."

Jordan arrives at FRC with a ring and she says, "I fell in love with you. And I still love you but what you did to me, it's not right. [But I wanted you to know] it's really hard for me to not accept this love." but I must and she hugs him goodbye. She walks from the set and says to Elán, "I just said goodbye to a man that I—love."

Robby comes with with a ring and is ready to propose or without a ring and says he'd like to continue with their relationship in the real world. She says yes and they kiss and kiss and kiss for what feels like forever. 

OR 

She decides to follow her heart and despite all doubts, she will say yes to Jordan if he proposes. She knows that Robby is reliable, loves her and would treat her well for the rest of her life. Elán says ok into his headset and says to Jo, ready? She says, "I'm so scared to let him go." She walks over to the set. 

Robby comes with a ring and is ready to propose or without and says he'd like to continue with their relationship in the real world. She says I'm so sorry, I just love another man....more. She walks from the set and says to Elán, "I just said goodbye to a man that I—love." 

Jordan arrives at FRC with a ring and she says, "I fell in love with you. And I still love you but what you did to me, it's not right. [But I wanted you to know] it's really hard for me to not accept this love." so I'm not going to accept it. Yes. Yes. Yes I'll marry you! and they kiss and kiss and kiss for what feels like forever.

There is SC of Jordan at his hometown date with JJ so he makes it to hometowns
The End.

sharonchan

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:12 pm

Chase:
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 55 Chase111
Robby:
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 55 Robby410
Luke:
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 55 Luke610
(my own SCs)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer