SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 66 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:12 pm

SC Part 2...

#6 Jojo walks onto wooden planks, holding shoes in Left hand.
   ---possibly 2 slits in dress
   ---wrists, arms not able to clearly see
   ---3 smaller boats in ocean a bit closer to shore
   ---2 'Thai' looking boats are on beach to the right
   ---dark rocky cliff with one tree atop
   ---"generic" (my term) Thai decorations (no Budha statues like on grassy area)
   ---thick, dry, brown sand with lots of foot prints
   ---small white cap waves as water reaches beach
   ---rose table with fabric doo-dad on side
(I think this is 2nd FRC location CA/Thailand)

#7 What appears to be Jordan's hands/thumbs holding ringbox in limo
    VO: Oh, God. I'm so scared to let him go"
(I am guessing this is at 1st FRC in Thailand---but maybe not)

#8 Jojo PI. Closeup, crying, fanning herself with white papers in Right hand.
    Mouth moving: "I think I"m having a panic attack"
    ---waste line of dress not visible
    ---Left wrist is not visible
    ---no red or brown marks visible on Right wrist or arm above elbow
( I think this is at 1st FRC in Thailand)
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:18 pm

I think we have a match, in Ventura California!
 photo LGT Ventura_zps1fsf8inb.jpg
My sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:54 pm

This is from the season preview. JoJo is walking along the beach in what appears to be Thailand. This cap (my SC) is the original followed by the blow up of the waistline. It appears to be pleated all the way around...or at least completely to her side...to my eye.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 F640dc03-202e-47e7-9ff3-01ac9634e24b

The blow up:

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 6a05fd56-9556-4ef9-853a-29c124a796f7

Restating what Lost started in her earlier post. Where are those pleats in this cap?

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 E31ece7b-5dc0-4c13-a0b3-78fc2fab8884
my SC

It's really puzzling if it's the same dress...unless the panel with the pleats is being completely blown off to the front.

The blow up:

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 1a8e210a-5132-4c41-879f-04e3d08c613d

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:25 pm

SC Part 3...

#9 Jojo Face with hair in mouth, teary eyed. Blue shoulder only, indentation pattern on shoulder and top of sleeve, seam about 3/4 of the way on back of sleeve, no male hands visible.
Mouth moving: "I fell in love with you"
---solid grey background
(I think this is Jordan at 1st FRC in Thailand, possibly filmed on the grassy area near palm trees and statues)

#10 Jojo NO face, close up of waste line only. Bottom of man's blue sleeve with buttons, male hands are visible. She holds man's hands and kind of bounces them.
VO: "and I"m still in love with you"
---waste line on dress appears pleated all the way around
---hairy male hand (thought to be Robby)
---finger shape somewhat visible (thought to be Robby)
---red dot visible on outside of Jojo's Right wrist
---rose table visible in background appears to have no fabric doo-dad
---rose has a green rose hip pointing upward
(I'm think this is Robby at 1st FRC in Thailand based on hairy hands and finger shape and because the rose table has no visible doo-dad)

#11 Jojo Face. Blue shoulder only, no hands, seam about 3/4 way back on sleeve
Mouth moving: "but what you did to me"
(I think this is Jordan at 1st FRC at Thailand)

#12 Jojo NO Face, close up of waste line. Blue sleeve only, buttons, no male hands visible.
VO: "is not right"
( I think this is Robby at 1st FRC at Thailand)

#13 Jojo No face, runs her hand up the same (as #12) man's blue sleeve, can see crease down the center of back of sleeve, but no seam.
VO: "but I want you to know"
---waste line appears pleated all the way around
---red mark on outside of Jojo's Right wrist
---brown mark on Jojo's Right arm above the elbow
---mark on inside of Jojo's Left wrist
( I think based on the physical marks on Jojo's arms that this goes with #10, and I think #10 is Robby based on the visible hands. Guessing 1st FRC in Thailand)

#14 Jojo's Face only, but her mouth is NOT visible because it is blocked by blue shoulder. Blue shoulder only, indentation pattern, no male hands visible.
VO: "it's really hard for me"
( I think this is Jordan at 1st FRC at Thailand)

#15 Jojo NO face, close up of waste line and hands. Man's hands visible.
VO: "not to accept"
---waste line on dress appears to have full pleat all the way around
---hands appear hairy and to have thumbs like Robby
---red mark on Jojo's Right wrist
---rose table with no doo-dad
(Robby at 1st FRC at Thailand)

#16 Jojo's Face, teary eyed, hair in mouth. Blue Shoulder only, indentation pattern.
Mouth moving: "this love"
(Jordan 1st FRC at Thailand)

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:43 pm

Litta123 wrote:This is from the season preview. JoJo is walking along the beach in what appears to be Thailand. This cap (my SC) is the original followed by the blow up of the waistline. It appears to be pleated all the way around...or at least completely to her side...to my eye.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 F640dc03-202e-47e7-9ff3-01ac9634e24b

The blow up:

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 6a05fd56-9556-4ef9-853a-29c124a796f7

Restating what Lost started in her earlier post. Where are those pleats in this cap?

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 E31ece7b-5dc0-4c13-a0b3-78fc2fab8884
my SC

It's really puzzling if it's the same dress...unless the panel with the pleats is being completely blown off to the front.

The blow up:

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 1a8e210a-5132-4c41-879f-04e3d08c613d

Good catch!
The one has a flat ungathered panel that goes around the back, then a gathered panel around the front that overlaps the flat panel to create the slit down the side ofe the leg. This one is clearly gathered front and back

Another thing I noticed is the V in the bodice is not as deep on the dress in the two PI shots as in the dress where she is on the beach. It looks like she might be sitting down in the PI's but her dress doesnt look pushed or bunched up. Maybe she just adjusted the girls and it looks different.

In the first PI clip she is cool calm and collected. She says, " the man I love", then it quickly moves to her on the beach saying, cannot love me back the way I want him to. The second PI clip, same setting, she is a hot mess, crying and fanning herself with a note/letter?, saying, I'm scared to let him go.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:55 pm

agentcurls wrote:You're thinking this was near the original FRC set up:
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 Jojo1512
And this is the possible 2nd FRC location? (I have to say the tree in the upper right reminds me of Northern CA, FWIW)
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 Jojo5311
Solo walk on the beach:
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 Jojo213
FRC podium:
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 Jojo1011
Here are two more of JoJo on the beach from her intro (what I believe is CA):
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 Jojo5110
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 Jojo5210
Notice the dress....it's a long maxi dress with slits so I don't think it's the same dress as someone mentioned a while back.
But I do notice more footprints on the CA beach. 
Please let me know if there are more specific SCs you would like to analyze.

Can someone please blow up the lone tree? I will try to match it up to something indigenous to Thailand.
Thanks!

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:56 pm

Summing up the patterns and inconsisitencies I found in the SCs....

#1 Jojo is wearing a bracelet on Left wrist, and is NOT wearing a bracelet in ANY of the other SCs that show her wrist.  Why would she (in her distraught state of mind at sunset of the FRC) suddenly want to put on a piece of jewelry?  Was this bracelet given to her by her F1 before he left the FRC either on his own or because Jojo asked him to leave? Or was #1 filmed at a different time, and they added the yellow hue to make it look like it flowed with #2?

The dress slits...very difficult to ascertain how many slits it has due to the wind factor. There are times during the footage where I may see more than 1 slit in certain scenes. Still a mystery to me.

The dress waste line...appears to have fully pleated waste line in all close up shots. It is in the shots from a distance that it most appears to only have a pleated waste line only in the front . But, the close up shots of waste line (which all have NO Jojo face visible, btw) that look pleated are when she is with who appears to be Robby (because of his hands). ****ETA: There is one exception: We do see fully pleated waste AND Jojo's face in SC #1 whih is the one of her standing on beach at sunset***The only reason I've said that these close up SC of Robby/Jojo pleated waste are at 1st FRC is because of the rose table in the background - it does not have the fabric doo-dad visible like the one of the wooden planks (which I believe is the 2nd FRC location). So, we either have Jojo in fully pleated dress with Robby at 1st FRC (which kind of contradicts all of the other views of her dress that appears not to have a fully pleated waste) or the SC that are of Robby/Jojo pleated waste are actually a second dress at a 2nd FRC. What goes along with this theory are the marks that are visible on Jojo's wrist and arm that are ONLY visible in those close up SC with who appears to be Robby and her in the fully pleated dress. Perhaps the rose table that is in those SC with Robby and Jojo does have a doo-dad but it just isn't visible in the shot.

Any time Jojo's face was visible, I think she was with Jordan.
Any time Jojo's face was NOT visible, I think she was with Robby.

Why would they do that?
Well, if there was a 2nd FRC at a later date, (and those Jojo/Robby SC are from then) Jojo's appearance may have been different - different makeup, fuller face (looks like she gained some weight along the journey).
If they showed Jojo's face during that rapid succession of clips of a man in blue suit (which is actually 2 men in blue suits) we'd see the inconsistency of her facial expressions.

Any time they showed the blue shoulder and sleeves with indentation pattern and seam...it is Jordan.
Any time they showed the blue cuff with buttons and crease down center of sleeve...it is Robby.
It is important to note that in the limo SC which we believe to be Jordan, his jacket also has buttons at the cuff.

I think the entire VO at the beginning, "Coming into this I wanted to find love. I found it with a man that will not be able to love me the way I said I wanted to be loved" (very calm, sedate voice) all sounds like one consistent voice recording- no splicing involved.  What Jojo does about her dilemma is what this season is all about.

Last edited by MiaHawk on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:06 pm

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 Jojo5311

Ventura, CA type trees I googled images for:
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 Frctre10
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 Frctre11
(google images)
Also, this area is rocky in certain parts of the coastline. I'm not sure if Thailand has similar terrain and trees.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:18 pm

AC,

The lifeguard tower 6 in the Ventura photo has a different colored number 6 on it than the 6 in the SC. What I found while searching for tower photos is that there are multiple towers with the number 6. Multiple towns can have a tower number 6. I'm not 100% sure that it is in Ventura.

But, you and I are on the same thought-wave. I, too, think the cliff and tree look like coastline of CA, specifically north of LA (with Ventura is). I searched lots of beach photos from LA to Monterey. I think if it was a CA beach location it would need to be relatively secluded. Some of the town beaches in that stretch are very populated, crowded, built up with homes, etc. So it would need to be private for filming and not contain any visible structures (like homes). Some of the beaches are very rocky. Others have sand that looks just like the FRC sand- thick and tan colored. There are miles of coastline! But if we can find an exact match for lifeguard tower 6 it might narrow it down to a certain town. Now, this tower may have been only where they filmed the intro video for Jojo or it could be the motherlode-the secret 2nd FRC location. :tinfoil
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:23 pm

Here is a photo from Trip Advisor website of 2014 Ventura, CA. Not a tower 6 match because it's green and there are no picnic tables to the right of it:

www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g60769-Ventura_California-Vacations.html#photos;geo=60769&detail=60769
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:44 pm

Mia, if you notice, that's the backside of the tower, I tried to find sideviews and #7 was the only one I could find, but that's on the opposite side of where Jojo would be...everything else matches up, there 'could' be a number on the other side.

When I googled lifeguard towers #6 I got the #6 pic you see in the SC, but it didn't say where it was from, it was with beach pics though that were from Ventura...so googled the Ventura area, and I think the other 2 stations are a match as well. People move tables all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:44 pm

^I asked my DH about this as he grew up on the central CA coast...he doesn't seem to think this is California He said the waves would be much bigger (there is hardly any whitewater in that FRC set up pic) and that the California coastline often doesn't have trees so close to the water because the swell and incoming tide is such that it makes it difficult for trees to grow and thrive there.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer