SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 58 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 58 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:34 am

Here is one hand hold: 
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 58 Jojo1210
(notice the rose on podium in background)
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 58 Jojo1310

Here is two hand hold:
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 58 Jojo1510
(my own SCs)
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 58 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:53 am

agentcurls wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Litta123 wrote:How about this? I put them all in the same upload. I think it's a match too, Mia.

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 58 Bcace052-3b54-43a2-af55-ffe5258e53ab
my SCs
Wow! Great sleuthing, Litta and looks like a perfect match! clapping!

So if Jordan is at FRC then he is in F3 along with Chase and Robby based on Thailand s/caps (depending on them being F3 s/caps) and thus Luke is F4?

Also this means that Jordan is either F1 or F2?

If this is like Shawn B (FIR recipient) it could be that Jordan's edit is just typical doubt the lead and F1 overcome together and Jordan's edit may get more negative like Shawn's was? If F2 then I can see JoJo rejecting Jordan based on similarities in past relationship behavior to that of her ex and so doubt that JoJo can't overcome?

question
It could be similar. However, Shawn was doing a lot of Kaitlyn-chasing. Kaitlyn always knew exactly where she stood with Shawn. He was borderline obsessed and unwavering in his feelings towards her.  

I think JoJos is quite capable of rejecting Jordan, yes, I do. 

I totally agree about Jordan versus Shawn B... Shawn was all in. Jordan doesn't seem like that to me - even more so because he got FIR, and JoJo saying she didn't think he was as into her as she was into him (which I agree with, I don't see Jordan into JoJo as much as she is into him) although she seems to have progressed from that line of thinking. 

The problem I am having is that in the episode this past week JoJo seemed like she couldn't care less what "reasons" Jordan was coming up with. In a way she was feeling bad for him when he was explaining his mistakes - a red flag if ever I saw one! Also, in the season preview which must be in the next episode or something she was saying to Jordan how happy he makes her when he tells her he has fallen for her (in comparison to her response to Robby which was "thank you", her response to Jordan was much more reassuring, imo).

So even though I don't see Jordan chasing JoJo I do however see JoJo chasing Jordan and have a hard time seeing JoJo letting him go based on how much reassurance and chasing she seems to be giving him? 1) sending Chad home once she found out he had threatened Jordan 2) not wanting Jordan to be upset when she questioned him about his past 3) telling him he makes her so happy when he says he's fallen for her in the season promo.

All this makes me hesitant to see JoJo letting Jordan go and if Jordan wasn't seen/heard telling JoJo he is falling for her/fallen for her then I would entertain a possibility of him being like Brooks and leaving. But because Jordan is saying all that and seen with a ring so likely at FRC? Makes it hard for me to think JoJo lets him go or he leaves at all? 

Then again, Jordan could be F2 and be another Nick with FIR/F2 (Andi's season) except, unlike Nick 1.0 who was let go before FRC, Jordan is not let go before FRC and so has an ending like Nick 2.0 (Kaitlyn's season)... So Chase or Robby for F1?

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:51 am

Good post, AllAboutLove, but I still think we are being taken on a whirlwind journey by TPTB who are leading us astray and showing only what they want us to see, as usual driving us all up the wall. So what else is new?

JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:02 am

You are definitely spot on Columbia  yes  TPTB truly like to drive us up the wall. :yes:

My only question is why TPTB are showing us what they are and why are they hiding certain things?  question

For example, if it wasn't for Litta's s/cap match for Jordan in F2 I would be having doubts big time about Jordan's edit and him being in F3 based on edit alone with no s/caps to back it up. So to me it seems Jordan has been hidden intentionally by TPTB since that s/cap didn't show Jordan's face (only his hands holding the ring box) and Jordan was not shown in Thailand s/caps either.

Not sure what it all means but Jordan being in F3 and F2 now doesn't seem to be something TPTB showed, rather it seems hidden and only seen by analyzing the s/caps? Not sure whether this points towards F1 (Jordan as FIR so hide him in later s/caps to not make it too obvious?) or F2 (hidden in later s/caps because he is more like Nick/F2 who also had FIR?).

Has there been another F2 who received FIR other than Nick?

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:15 am

AllAboutLove -- This is how we all feel about this time in most seasons, and especially this one.

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 58 Irritated

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:34 am

cantstopl cantstopl 16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 58 3806527698

Spot on, Columbia bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:25 am

I think the reason that we don't have SC of Jordan at a HTD, and of Jordan or Luke in Thailand and beyond is:
1) They are showing a very strong chemistry between Jo and Luke right now, so it seems plausible that she'd take Luke to Thailand, but I think she does let him go after HTD and he never gets to Thailand. If they showed us Jordan in Thailand, we would deduce that.
2) They are showing us Chase and Robby in Thailand because up until this point they have 'been shown' to be 'behind' Jordan and Luke. By showing us Chase and Robby in Thailand they stir up more interest in these men. Perhaps for next lead, BIP, just to make it a 'race'.
3) When the thumb matching SCs sleuthers are able to deduce that Jordan is part of the final 2 men. They don't want to throw Jordan in our faces because I think in the next several episodes we are going to hear more and more concerning tidbits about Jordan (from the other guys, perhaps from Jojo's brothers
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:52 am

Maybe Luke ends up leaving after HTD's and that's why JoJo is sad on the helicopter pad? Like, he seems into her, but definitely more guarded and calmer than some of the other guys. I don't think he comes back or anything; just that he's too serious and not right for her? Because otherwise, it just seems surprising to me that Jordan/Luke don't end up as the F2 based on the edit and how much more she seems to like them than the others (despite Robby's random skyrocket which I'm guessing is just entirely based on physical chemistry and not much else).

Also, I think Jordan's answer on his ex seemed sincere to me. She's an ex and he probably wasn't the best to her, but he was also in his early 20's, in the NFL and failing while his brother became one of the biggest superstars on the planet. That's a lot to emotionally unpack for a young guy who was probably used to always excelling but being second-best. He got an opportunity to do the show and jumped at it, thinking great if he meets the perfect girl, with possibly a chance of getting an ESPN announcing gig.

I guess I just don't see the red flags when it comes to Jordan. He's not getting the Shawn B. crazy-and-obsessed edit, doesn't seem as detatched as Brooks did, and seems like he really likes JoJo. Their biggest issue is that he can't seem to get her to be on the same page and she just isn't fully comfortable with him... which up until the ring pics made me think that he wouldn't be F1 and that it would be Luke (who she seems to trust and seem equally attracted to/interested in and has the added advantage of living in TX and wouldn't involve a crazy move on either of their parts).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:16 am

[quote="kimberlyg"].... it just seems surprising to me that Jordan/Luke don't end up as the F2 based on the edit and how much more she seems to like them than the others (despite Robby's random skyrocket which I'm guessing is just entirely based on physical chemistry and not much else).

quote]

sad  giggling
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:23 am

Other weird pickups:
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 58 4f26d8f9b38e7e73be6e085081b6c32c_zps4dijy5hp

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 58 D15abad754bec43f046054818e19476f_zpspjzwtso5

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 58 Cd487d593d6f5ff57cf60e1f48df56b1_zpstsdxkpwa
Bug's caps

The first two are from the first short promo for the season and JoJo is saying, "Bring on the men!"

The last one is from the CityTV promo and she's saying, "Now I'm ready."

It would be interesting to find all of the PIs in that 2nd location to see the things that she is saying in them. They were filling in story.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:28 am

@kimberlyg, refreshing perspective. At this point, I do think it's Jordan's to lose.

@agentcurls or anyone else with the FRC caps, any chance that any of those are flipped? That's also another way that we knew that Jo came 1st last season and Lo 2nd based on lighting and Ben's face.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:57 am

@veg_out, I looked at the footage over and over and I don't think at this point there is a flipped image because JoJo's hair part stays the same throughout.The right side curls upwards a bit at the top and there is less hair on that side then the left side. There are no other markers that could indicate a flipped image (dress detail, jewelry on hands, etc.) The sunlight seems to be reflecting off her face in the same direction as well.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer