SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 40 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 40 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:35 pm

agentcurls wrote:^yes, VO. I think they belong with this:
HERE
It seems to be the same white dress with wider stripes at the top.

Thanks, ACe! So if that crying cap is from Uruguay then Jordan gets the memo by Bueno Aires--the other caps we have of their BA date have him telling her that he's in love with her. Hmm, hmm.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 40 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:18 am

veg_out wrote:
HERE

Thanks, ACe! So if that crying cap is from Uruguay then Jordan gets the memo by Bueno Aires--the other caps we have of their BA date have him telling her that he's in love with her. Hmm, hmm.
That's true. Well, all might be smooth sailing for Jorjo then(?) ..and some of this other drama is distraction.
 I wonder how their relationship evolves after they resolve the obstacle.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:38 am

agentcurls wrote:
veg_out wrote:
HERE

That's true. Well, all might be smooth sailing for Jorjo then(?) ..and some of this other drama is distraction.
That seems very much like a typical F1 thing? From what I gather, there always seems to be some sort of obstacle that they resolve before FRC? And for F2 the obstacle or doubt is also there but overshadowed by F1/lead more?

I don't know... I still think that Jordan could be F1 but will be very surprised if he is F2. I see him as either as F1 or F3/F4/next lead option at the moment since I see JoJo very much into him still and even her convo in the Preview asking about being ready for engagement she was smoothing back his hair so she seemed just fine to me with her BL even though it seemed like doubt?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
veg_out wrote:

That seems very much like a typical F1 thing? From what I gather, there always seems to be some sort of obstacle that they resolve before FRC? And for F2 the obstacle or doubt is also there but overshadowed by F1/lead more?

I don't know... I still think that Jordan could be F1 but will be very surprised if he is F2. I see him as either as F1 or F3/F4/next lead option at the moment since I see JoJo very much into him still and even her convo in the Preview asking about being ready for engagement she was smoothing back his hair so she seemed just fine to me with her BL even though it seemed like doubt?

Way to take the wind out of my Chojo ship-sails, AAL & VO. bestbud! But what you've stated makes a lot of sense. 

Once the obstacle for Jorjo is resolved in what appears to be BA, I wonder how predictable it may become?
Ben/Lauren would've been very much so if Ben hadn't dropped that second ILY to Jo. 
Still wondering if maybe one of the other F4 swoop in and surpass Jordan (Like Ryan Sutter did to Charlie Maher during Trista's) That would be exciting. 

Re: Robby
I'm just not as invested with JoRo because TPTB have not given us much to go on here. They better rev it up for me to believe it's in line with the other assumed F4. I still think he's in a Kiptyn-like F2 position (him & Jillian had exciting physical chemistry, but there was not much of an emotional connection).
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:13 am

Aww no intention of doing that @agentcurls - Chase very well could be F1, not sure though yet bestbud!

I find that when I like a contestant I try to see if I can prove to myself that they are not F1 and if I can't find much evidence to show they may be F2, F3 etc, then that shows me more that they are likely F1 (and more so because the other options aren't as viable in regards to their edit, etc) rather than me wanting it.

Mostly I do this so I don't get overly invested since I have had only one season since watching this show since its inception where the the contestant I was invested most in became F1.

It also helps me not to get my rose-colored glasses on too quickly which I have a habit of doing if I am invested. Richie (for Bette AU, and my avi) was my fave but I found too much evidence pointing towards him not being F1 that I eventually realized it was likely he was going to get his heartbroken big time and just hoped he wouldn't be F2. In the end he was F3 and is now the new Bachelor (his season airs sometime in July/Aug).

So for me, that Chase is in F3 most likely based on Thailand/FD, I am having doubts already for F1 based on no intro and possible 2on1 date (never a good sign, imo, even if he gets the rose). That said, he very well could be F1 and a lot can change though but atm I am hoping for some signs that point more towards Chase being F3 than F2 - like I hoped for with Richie. I think if not F1, then F3 is best case scenario for Chase, imo, and then in next lead contention. With my luck though he just may be F2 and the normal guy who gets his heart broken.  hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:44 am

^That is really smart @AllAboutLove. I need to keep those rose-colored glasses in their case! I have to admit it is a little more challenging staying objective unspoiled because of the mystery factor. 

I think Chase is in a good spot if he is either F1 or F3 (& maybe even F2), so I feel like it might be a win-win in the end either way (fingers crossed). The 2:1 date that Chase seems to be part of is not a great sign he is F1. But I will try to enjoy & savor Chojo's dates just the same (see: there I go again!) .  16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 40 1f377  16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 40 1f377
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:00 am

I hear you @agentcurls bestbud! I think for me watching unspoiled feels more normal since that's what I am most used to especially recently with sleuthing unspoiled this year (BachNZ S2) and last year (BachNZ S2, BachAU S3, BetteAU S1) so I enjoy trying to figure out all the pieces.

I am really enjoying sleuthing unspoiled for JoJo's season and because I am not overly invested in JoJo yet as a lead/person (so far she is a lot better than Andi or Kaitlyn that's for sure) I think any of the F4 could be viable options for her as F1. That said, I do like Chase the most so far but mostly just based on personal preference more than anything else so wherever he ends up will be okay (I hope) and same for the other guys.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:43 pm

I think I need a few more episodes before I can peg the edits. I think I have it somewhat sussed out, but I want to see more of Robby, and I want to see Jordan/Luke/Chase one-on-ones.

I also want to see if the edit points out some of the "other" guys that we are missing to see if the sleuthed F4 is even accurate.....

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:47 pm

I think the Season Preview emphasizes more about possible edits than the episodes - in a way it almost outlines who to watch more than the episodes themselves?

TBH, if it wasn't for the Season Preview, I wouldn't be even considering Robby that much atm based on what has been shown and not too much Chase either. Luke and Jordan would definitely be on my radar based on episodes shown thus far regardless of Season Preview but the emphasis and s/caps of Chase and Robby in Thailand make them stand out much more than they have in episodes (especially since neither has an intro video).

It will be interesting to see if anything of significance matches up or is not included in the Season Preview as some of it could be part of potential edit (doubt with both Robby and Jordan shown in the preview) and whether Jordan or Luke make it to Thailand/FD potentially since there are no s/caps in the Season Preview sleuthed to be in Thailand for either one so Luke and Jordan's dates will interest me most to try figure out who may be in F3?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:30 pm

Litta123 wrote:Hey, maybe it's a FD. Check out the trees here.

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 40 6bc8cf34-efa0-4a76-9523-824865ce0021
my sc

I didn't think so because I saw a heater (I think...notice the steam/frost in the air). Would that kind of temperature be possible in Thailand? I'm ignorant about its varying climate. Ooh, maybe it's to heat the hot tub. It better be cold out because who wants to hot tub in humidity and heat...not me!

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 40 B6ca7057-a941-495e-9c44-50c1c6aeea3a
my sc

Just reading through here and wanted to comment on the building with the Budda on top. There is a building with a Budda just off the highway as you go east of Pittsburgh. I lived in Oakmont PA near Plum Township and if my memory is correct, the building was somewhere in that vicinity. The foliage could be PA as well. Just a thought to consider. Nemacolin Woodlands is east of Pittsburgh so this could be tptb throwing in a mis-direct which they saw along the road.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:00 pm

I think that's going to be part of Luke's one-on-one in Pittsburgh. I'm guessing it's hot-tub-in-the-woods + concert at night. Especially since a lot of those caps were repeated in the recent preview for this week.

But it looks like Luke's first date is going to be similar to Lauren B.'s first date, so that may point to a Luke-F1 direction.....

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:55 pm

I think this may be it. I could not find an exact location except Thailand. 

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 40 Image54
http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-210127087/stock-photo-big-white-buddha-statue-on-the-mountain-with-green-farm-rice-tak-province-in-thailand.html

ETA - ooooh no it isn't! The hand placement is diferrent and shutters and/or windows are diferrent. I couldn't find anything in Penn but may have missed it.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer