SELECT CONTENT

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 22 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:41 am

I watched The Big D. Reminds me of BIP a little bit. Pretty interesting so far. Already one girl is acting crazy and then starts crying when it involves her ex yet she's not in love with him anymore.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 22 8367-910 Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 22 I_got_13 Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 22 E5kqdm15 Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 22 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:30 am

@Linds911 thanks for the update. I can't find any links for those outside the USA. I'll look for recaps.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:58 am

Oh forgot to mention that they filmed this before J&J got married as Jordan introduced themselves and said JoJo was his fiancée. I'm sure it was talked about in their fan thread.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 22 8367-910 Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 22 I_got_13 Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 22 E5kqdm15 Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:05 pm

@Linds911 that sounds about right. IIRC they filmed it, announced it, then it was squashed before another network picked it up and IIRC that was quite a bit of time in between that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:16 pm

I wish some of you international could watch the new season of Temptation Island because let me say these couples are a trip as well as the singles laugh out loud.

Kaitlin Tufts & Hall Toledano: Kaitlin and Hall are from Charleston, S.C., : Let me say Hall is a trip it is almost like he wants a bordello while also having his fiance Kaitlin in waiting. She would probably wait for him no matter what he does with these women. He flat out said he had broken up with her before because he wanted to date a mass of women. Even in last nights episode he flat out said he wanted to choose every woman there when they were selecting their new dates. SMH.

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 22 Pict1316

Vanessa Valente and Roberto Mal: All I can say about these two are a Hot mess. I guess not too surprised considering the age gap, but Vanessa is really retched IMO. She just is rude, and I think she really treats him like a boy. I don't think he will do good in this experiment he already went off on the single girl he chose to take on a date. Maybe these two do deserve one another.[ Also Vanessa was getting real raunchy with the single men in their villa laugh out loud. I think she is more about reliving her youth but whatever floats her boat/b]

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 22 Pict1317

Marisela Figueroa and Christopher Wells: We found out in the last episode that Marisela is Bisexual, and she was mad at Christopher for using her story and preference to talk with the other girls to make him look like the mistreated one in the relationship. The verdict is still out with these two as they seem to be on a different page. She seems to want to explore more while he wants a steady relationship

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 22 Pict1318

Leonila "Paris" Pedro and Nzubechukwu "Great" Ezihie:  these two are fire crackers laugh out loud and not in a good way. It seems they both just dont know how to stand their ground in the relationship and communicate, jealousy is rampid between the two but I can see why.

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 22 Pict1319

So far quite the spicy start to the season I think the couples this year are more of a hot mess that last year. I just can figure any couple making it through this.

https://www.whattowatch.com/watching-guides/temptation-island-season-5-release-date-trailer-cast-and-everything-we-know-about-the-reality-series
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:44 pm

"hot mess" laugh out loud it sounds about right! Thanks @chasus71 for the laugh!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:37 pm

“SURVIVOR” ANNOUNCES THE 18 NEW CASTAWAYS COMPETING ON THE MILESTONE 45TH EDITION WITH A 90-MINUTE SEASON PREMIERE ON WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 27

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 22 TbsxdpG

Emmy®-Nominated Series Kicks Off Historic Season of Extended 90-Minute Original Episodes on Wednesday Reality Nights at 8:00 PM, ET/PT, Followed by “The Amazing Race” at 9:30 PM, ET/PT

After 23 Years on Television and 652 Episodes, “Survivor” Returns with the Biggest Season of the Greatest Game Ever Played

SURVIVOR announced today the 18 new castaways who will compete against each other when the iconic reality series premieres its milestone 45th edition and kicks off a historic season of extended 90-minute original episodes, on Wednesday, Sept. 27 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. The series, which is currently nominated for three Emmys, including Outstanding Reality Competition Program, is also available to stream on Paramount+ (live and on demand for Paramount+ with SHOWTIME subscribers, or on demand for Paramount+ Essential subscribers the day after the episode airs). The show is hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst.

After 23 years on television and 652 episodes, the groundbreaking broadcast hit and most-watched reality show on Paramount+ returns with the biggest season of the greatest game ever played. Through longer weekly episodes, SURVIVOR will take a deeper dive into the players’ stories as they’re stranded on the stunning islands of Fiji. Viewers will watch as castaways form a society and adapt to their physical and social surroundings while contending with treacherous new elements and navigating an ever-shifting social game. This determined group will be divided into three tribes of six and face a faster, grittier season from the moment they step on the beach. The moral dilemmas and extreme situations will test even the strongest competitor, and the mental and physical challenges require players to constantly evolve their strategies to survive another day.

The dynamic individuals competing on the milestone 45th season are from diverse backgrounds and bring fresh perspectives to this new era of the game, with the same ultimate goal: to outwit, outplay and outlast. And in the end, only one will remain to claim the title of Sole Survivor and win the $1 million prize.

https://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2023/09/06/survivor-announces-the-18-new-castaways-competing-on-the-milestone-45th-edition-with-a-90-minute-season-premiere-on-wednesday-sept-27-660515/20230906cbs02/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:41 pm

Did you have seen Korean Dating show?

Heart Signal S1-4, I am Solo, Netflix’s Single’s Inferno, Netflix's Love After Divorce in USA

I have already seen Heart Signal S1-2 just finished. It is really good.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:20 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:09 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

+40
chasus71
jojo47
whit90
kmick0890
Astrobach