SELECT CONTENT

FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:07 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:10 pm

Meet the women, FBoys, and Nice Guys of FBoy Island season 3

Former Bachelorette Katie Thurston, model Hali Okeowo, and influencer Daniella Grace get their pick between 10 Nice Guys and 11 FBoys on the upcoming season on the CW.
https://ew.com/tv/fboy-island-season-3-cast-reveal-the-cw/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:57 pm

Thank you, @GuardianAngel!
I started watching it.
Anybody else watching it?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:05 pm

FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Image-2023-08-22T110531.951
https://blavity.com/fboy-island-season-3-the-cw-reveals-the-cast-for-new-season-amid-move-from-max
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:26 pm

@Maddy Thanks for posting. It looks like they are somewhat normal contestants with a variety of age groups.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:55 pm

Maddy wrote:Thank you, @GuardianAngel!
I started watching it.

I'll probably watch. I signed up for Max to see FBoy 1 and FBoy2 only to find out that Max dumped FBoy 2. Glad to see another network picked it up. I enjoyed FBoy 1

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:45 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
I started watching it.
I'll probably watch. I signed up for Max to see FBoy 1 and FBoy2 only to find out that Max dumped FBoy 2.  Glad to see another network picked it up.  I enjoyed FBoy 1
I also enjoyed FBoy 1. But now it feels that episodes became shorter. They show everything so fast. I don't remember how long episodes in the first season were, but it felt like they had enough time to show everything there.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:48 pm

I started watching it.

I’m watching but am not caught up with this week’s episode yet. Like most of these series, I prefer when the pool of men becomes a little smaller.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:46 am

Maddy wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
I started watching it.
I'll probably watch. I signed up for Max to see FBoy 1 and FBoy2 only to find out that Max dumped FBoy 2.  Glad to see another network picked it up.  I enjoyed FBoy 1
I also enjoyed FBoy 1. But now it feels that episodes became shorter. They show everything so fast. I don't remember how long episodes in the first season were, but it felt like they had enough time to show everything there.

Totally agree with how quickly they get thru the episodes. Started watching Season 2 and am on episode 5. I'm doing a WTF at all the Fboy's this season!!!!! Once I'm done with Season 2 I'll start on 3. I think the fact that Season 1 was on HBO and commercial free helped with the continuity.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:50 pm

Just finished Season 2.  I'll comment on that one in the correct thread.  I'm gobsmacked that Katie is on Fboy Island 3!  I think I'll wait until all 10 weeks are available and then binge watch, or maybe not, who knows!

Editing to add that Season 2's thread is closed so I'll post my thoughts here. There were two returns in Season 2 (Peter and Casey). As Maddy said the episodes seem to go really quickly and they skated over anything that may have been important. Anyone who wants to watch it can do so at The CW https://www.cwtv.com/shows/fboy-island/

The ending was not what I expected at all! If you haven't watched it then I won't spoil it.

gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:07 am

Heads up watchers, episodes are now going to be on Fridays effective Nov 3.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/fboy-island-airing-at-an-all-new-time/ar-AA1jaxpZ?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=a1f00e12b094457fb7b6e8f5197bfa56&ei=11

gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:12 pm

@gurlbrit thanks for the info!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum