SELECT CONTENT

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 4 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by Newto Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:26 pm

I watched this for maybe 15 minutes. Some of the ladies seemed a bit ditzy. JMO. Apparently he had to cut 30 of the 50 the first night, leaving him with a more manageable 20. Twenty sounds a bit more reasonable. I might tune in next week out of curiosity.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 4 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by california90 Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:06 am

Newto wrote:I watched this for maybe 15 minutes.  Some of the ladies seemed a bit ditzy. JMO.  Apparently he had to cut 30 of the 50 the first night, leaving him with a more manageable 20.  Twenty sounds a bit more reasonable.  I might tune in next week out of curiosity.

I binged watch the marathon the other day. It's kinda nice that this is more of a dating show rather than a marriage show. Much like in the past with Rock of Love, Flavor of Love, etc on VH1. It's like a mix of MTV and VH1 dating reality shows. With that said, the girls can be super annoying as expected. I do wish we got to see him with more of a connection. I think he will either pick Avery or Ronnie. Maya and Lauren are just for show.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:10 am

I like Kelce. He's funny. I do agree that its between Avery and Roonie.

Given Ronnie confirmed that she slept with Kelce during an interview with Brandi Glandnville Monday in last week's episode, I'm not sure how Avery fit into that.

Oh, she slept with him on her birthday.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:03 pm

ElonM wrote:I like Kelce. He's funny. I do agree that its between Avery and Roonie.

Given Ronnie confirmed that she slept with Kelce during an interview with Brandi Glandnville Monday in last week's episode, I'm not sure how Avery fit into that.

Oh, she slept with him on her birthday.

I think its more Ronnie than Avery too. He knew he was taking a girl to his place and spend more alone time so it would make sense he would chose the girl he picks at the end. Also I saw Ronnie post something about giving an interview on Kansas Sport radio so not sure if thats a giveaway. I do like that Avery is different, but she doesn't show emotion a lot.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:25 pm

Well Travis picked Maya.

To say I was surprised would be an under statement. I knew him keeping her was a possible clue but then the Ronnie sleep over happened.

Social media is divided and the hate comments are real. Maya noted she will be in KC on Monday and that they are still together.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:14 am

@ElonM I agree..didn't think he'd pick her! I thought the same thing. I wish she was more likeable. She wasn't terrible but she boasts herself on being "real" and unfiltered..but girl, you gotta be filtered sometimes. It will get you into trouble one day. I saw SM too.. earlier in the week Loreina and Maya got into it.. Maya actually screenshot personal texts and DMs to blast Loreina (now has been deleted).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:44 pm

Fox Is Reviving 'Love Connection' With 'Bachelor' Creator
http://www.etonline.com/tv/207217_fox_reviving_love_connection/

The 15-episode, one-hour dating series promises “to amp up the original hit dating show for today’s audience.” It will premiere this summer.

Each episode of Love Connection will feature single men and/or women in search of romance. After the singles are sent on three blind dates, they will dish the dirt in front of a live studio audience, as Cohen brings his personal brand of fun to the series.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:56 am

Thanks! That might be fun to watch. I used to love watching that in the day.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Thanks! That might be fun to watch. I used to love watching that in the day.

I used to love that show! LOL I just can't imagine it with today's audience though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:56 pm

I hope when it starts to air someone will update this. I would watch that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:04 am

I read that MF's Love Connection was picked up and Andy Cohen is the host.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:00 pm

I watched a few episodes of this the last time it was on. If you like this sort of thing, it will start again Jan 31st. As difficult as this is to watch, I am amazed at what the three girls do to help others.

From premieredate.news
To bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

Should A&E Give Season 3 of Escaping Polygamy a Chance? Five Stories of Lives Transformed Escaping Polygamy will air a Special on January 31, 2017 wrote:
UPDATED January 26, 2017: There is life after escaping a polygamous relationship, we have learned that from compelling and often heartbreaking reality series Escaping Polygamy on A&E, and now the specials that will begin airing in just a week, on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 10pm will follow five people and their road to survival and starting life anew. Tune in for detailed and deeply personal accounts of women assisted by Andrea, Jessica and Shanell.
https://twitter.com/EscapePolygamy/status/824093823320014848

https://premieredate.news/tv-series/2283-escaping-polygamy.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

+40
chasus71
jojo47
whit90
kmick0890
Astrobach