Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't want to copy and paste the same post that I put in a couple other threads but I think it's to do with the Ben F sightings with Jennifer Love Hewitt that appear to suggest they're dating. RS must have a Jennifer Love Hewitt crush.

Yep this is my guess as well. Didn't know about the JLH crush but I do know about the Mila Kunis one. LOL
I seem to recall that back when the magazines were ragging on JHL for having a big butt after a pic of her in a bathing suit appeared that RS made comments about her and what he would love to do with her big butt...he was drooling. I didn't know that JLH's marriage had broken up......guess I am way behind the times.

JLH has never been married and she is a notorious commitment phobe. So I hope Ben isn't dating her. She has been engaged multiple times and then breaks it off sometimes for no other reason then she doesn't want to go through with it.

I would be giddy if it was Mila Kunis, but I think she would date an actor before a reality star.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't want to copy and paste the same post that I put in a couple other threads but I think it's to do with the Ben F sightings with Jennifer Love Hewitt that appear to suggest they're dating. RS must have a Jennifer Love Hewitt crush.

Yep this is my guess as well. Didn't know about the JLH crush but I do know about the Mila Kunis one. LOL
I seem to recall that back when the magazines were ragging on JHL for having a big butt after a pic of her in a bathing suit appeared that RS made comments about her and what he would love to do with her big butt...he was drooling. I didn't know that JLH's marriage had broken up......guess I am way behind the times.

deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:03 pm

I hope that's all it is. Once again, this site has out-scooped him. Way to go, cfck222!

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:02 pm

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:53 pm

@cfck2222 wrote:I don't want to copy and paste the same post that I put in a couple other threads but I think it's to do with the Ben F sightings with Jennifer Love Hewitt that appear to suggest they're dating. RS must have a Jennifer Love Hewitt crush.

lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:52 pm

collbean07 wrote:
@mnmhughes wrote:The "long time readers" thing makes me think it has something to do with his blog. They're not doing the Bachelorette anymore? no idea

I don't think that is it. I think it has something to do with a past contestant on the bachelorette.

I tend to agree collbean07. My guess it has to do with someone getting together. Just a relationship update on a former contestant he probably had the hots for at some point. Nothing major or crazy. He just likes to drive his tweet followers mad. He gets a high off of it. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:52 pm

I don't want to copy and paste the same post that I put in a couple other threads but I think it's to do with the Ben F sightings with Jennifer Love Hewitt that appear to suggest they're dating. RS must have a Jennifer Love Hewitt crush.

cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:45 pm

@mnmhughes wrote:The "long time readers" thing makes me think it has something to do with his blog. They're not doing the Bachelorette anymore? no idea

I don't think that is it. I think it has something to do with a past contestant on the bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:As long as the 3 Bette couples are happy and together, I don't really care, personally.
I agree

Diana

Female Posts : 5871

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:55 pm

The "long time readers" thing makes me think it has something to do with his blog. They're not doing the Bachelorette anymore? no idea

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe they finally sold The mansion and it can no longer be used for making the bachelor???

rotfl lolpanda rofl :missclap:

Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3063

http://YouTube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Maybe they finally sold The mansion and it can no longer be used for making the bachelor???

happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum