SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Sun May 29, 2016 1:23 am

grace8136 wrote:
julychild wrote:
in_denial wrote:

The photo is tagged 'San Telmo, Buenos Aires'.

No, not doubting the location. It's just that RS reported that they moved to Mendoza for the second week in Argentina. He had pics of Jojo at the hotel. The press release also said that they went to the countryside after Buenos Aires. We had that date as the Epi 7 1-on-1.

Wells, Chase/Derek, GD- street soccer.. so Jordan's has to be episode 7, right?  Auntie pointed out that Alex was back on SM by 4/14 so she thought that date was first for episode 7. So maybe they filmed Jordan's when they went back for the RC??

We must have been responding at the same time. Sorry, don't understand the highlighted.

julychild

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sun May 29, 2016 1:29 am

I think they (non spoiled) were speculating one of the guys, I can't remember who they were thinking without reading back threw the threads, maybe Jordan, gave Jo a rose.  

Y'all's idea makes sense schedule wise.  :yes:
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun May 29, 2016 1:32 am

julychild wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
julychild wrote:

No, not doubting the location. It's just that RS reported that they moved to Mendoza for the second week in Argentina. He had pics of Jojo at the hotel. The press release also said that they went to the countryside after Buenos Aires. We had that date as the Epi 7 1-on-1.

Wells, Chase/Derek, GD- street soccer.. so Jordan's has to be episode 7, right?  Auntie pointed out that Alex was back on SM by 4/14 so she thought that date was first for episode 7. So maybe they filmed Jordan's when they went back for the RC??

We must have been responding at the same time. Sorry, don't understand the highlighted.

Just that if Jordan had a date in episode 7 we know it wasn't first. Alex's had to have been first because he was back on SM by 4/14. So they could have filmed Jordan's last when they went back to BA for the RC.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 29, 2016 1:36 am

grace8136 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Quick question, after the episode 4 football group date in the day time, any idea where they went for the night time portion of that date? That might be the location for the screen cap where Jojo and Jordan are wearing leather jackets...they were not wearing those jackets at Chico based on the SM pictures that were leaked on Jordan's HTD.

Doesn't look like Jordan has that shirt on under his jacket...

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 B92ea915-473f-4976-9462-d94180367af1
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p24-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
Litta's SC

richmondrose- yes, Wells had the first 1 on 1 in episode 6 and was eliminated based on his return to SM.

Thanks Grace...so if not after the football group date then it gets interesting. I went back to what RS tweeted out of Luke SD at the Dan and Shay concert and the leather jacket Jojo is wearing is the same as Jojo is wearing with Jordan. Now I am thinking that Jordan sneaked in to see Jojo after her date with Luke laugh out loud, no proof though.

Also added the SM tweets of the Jordan's HTD so you can see the different outfits they wore, no leather jackets.

Luke and Jojo at Dan and Shay Concert
Source: https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/media
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Luke_s10

Jordan and Jojo in Chico
Source: https://twitter.com/Madialloway24
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Jordan11

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 29, 2016 1:37 am

grace8136 wrote:
julychild wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Just that if Jordan had a date in episode 7 we know it wasn't first. Alex's had to have been first because he was back on SM by 4/14. So they could have filmed Jordan's last when they went back to BA for the RC.

Thanks. Even if Alex went first, he wouldn't have been sent home until the RC at the end of the week. I'm still not convinced that he got an individual date in epi 7. Why?. The Gaucho horseback riding date looks more conducive for a GD, imo. They can all ride around and have fun. This is from the non-spoiled thread:

umngirl wrote:Horseback riding in Argentina. Looks close to this gaucho experience one. They dress up
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 3c9cd499-9782-46af-ab7c-81f633033469
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Bfc0f24d-1deb-421f-90bf-c253703c3c53
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 16_argentina_estancia_los_potreros_sierra_chicas_riding_vacation

Sources: Litta's SCs and Google
https://www.hiddentrails.com/tour/argentina_sierra_chicas_estancia.aspx

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun May 29, 2016 1:51 am

jc, I was wondering the same thing about Alex; i.e. why would she waste a 1on1 on someone who she was going to eliminate. It would make more sense to have him on a 2 on 1. However, according to SM he was back on the 14th which means he was eliminated on a date and not at a RC.
Episode 7 – Filming in Mendoza, Argentina @ Entre Cielos Hotel http://entrecielos.com/ (James, Robby, Chase, Jordan, Luke, ??)

4/13: 1-on-1 Date: ALEX; horseback riding, eliminated, back on sm 4/14
4/14: 1-on-1 Date: JORDAN
4/15: Group Date: ROBBY, CHASE, JAMES T, LUKE
4/16: 7th Rose Ceremony ELIMINATED: James

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 1:54 am

Has it been sleuthed when this Scap took place (Alex talking to Jojo) ?
Was it during the 2/1 between Alex and Chad ?
In this SC Alex talks about someone doing smooth moves  but not being genuine (not quoting his words but roughly the idea).
The preview makes it believe he's talking about Jordan but I was wondering if it could be about Chad instead during 2/1 ?

Hopefully my link to the SC will work...

https://2img.net/h/i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae284/Litta123/Bette%20JF/1fe9bb0c-706e-4eac-a2e3-d21c58ab1ab9.png

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#964052

Source Litta/Ladybug

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun May 29, 2016 1:57 am

julychild wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
julychild wrote:

Thanks. Even if Alex went first, he wouldn't have been sent home until the RC at the end of the week. I'm still not convinced that he got an individual date in epi 7. Why?. The Gaucho horseback riding date looks more conducive for a GD, imo. They can all ride around and have fun. This is from the non-spoiled thread:

*snipped*

Oh right, he would have been there for the RC. IA, the outfits look like a GD. Why do these contestants tell the lead they love them if they haven't even been given a 1 on 1 date?  So awkward.

What about that rose on the bedside table with Robby though?

Richmondrose- maybe Auntie was mistaken. I'll ask her where she saw that. We weren't following Alex back then, so I'm not sure.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun May 29, 2016 2:07 am

mercieme wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Quick question, after the episode 4 football group date in the day time, any idea where they went for the night time portion of that date? That might be the location for the screen cap where Jojo and Jordan are wearing leather jackets...they were not wearing those jackets at Chico based on the SM pictures that were leaked on Jordan's HTD.

Doesn't look like Jordan has that shirt on under his jacket...

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 B92ea915-473f-4976-9462-d94180367af1
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p24-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
Litta's SC

richmondrose- yes, Wells had the first 1 on 1 in episode 6 and was eliminated based on his return to SM.

Thanks Grace...so if not after the football group date then it gets interesting. I went back to what RS tweeted out of Luke SD at the Dan and Shay concert and the leather jacket Jojo is wearing is the same as Jojo is wearing with Jordan. Now I am thinking that Jordan sneaked in to see Jojo after her date with Luke laugh out loud, no proof though.

Also added the SM tweets of the Jordan's HTD so you can see the different outfits they wore, no leather jackets.

Luke and Jojo at Dan and Shay Concert
Source: https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/media
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Luke_s10

Jordan and Jojo in Chico
Source: https://twitter.com/Madialloway24
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Jordan11

I remembered that but thought they may have changed for something else. You're most likely right and it's episode 4. That's a good catch on her jacket with Luke, but it's daylight when she's with Jordan in the first cap above.

Last edited by grace8136 on Sun May 29, 2016 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 29, 2016 2:07 am

grace8136 wrote:
julychild wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

*snipped*

Oh right, he would have been there for the RC. IA, the outfits look like a GD. Why do these contestants tell the lead they love them if they haven't even been given a 1 on 1 date?  So awkward.

Richmondrose- maybe Auntie was mistaken. I'll ask her where she saw that. We weren't following Alex back then, so I'm not sure.

The rose Jojo didn't give to Wells. He would have known she was back when they saw creepy luggage guy and went over.

As per Alex, I see where the confusion is coming from. We went with the return date of 14h because of a pic on his mom's IG (loren_roben). I went back and looked and the photo she used in thanking him for the birthday wishes (they must have allowed him to call ) was an old one. He didn't have tattoos on both arms in that photo. BTW, I was the source of the wrong info sad

If we are right about all of these, it means they didn't show Jordan past Epi 6 in the season's preview.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun May 29, 2016 2:21 am

julychild wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
julychild wrote:

*snipped*

The rose Jojo didn't give to Wells. That's probably why it was on the table and not on Robby.

As per Alex, I see where the confusion is coming from. We went with the return date of 14h because of a pic on his mom's IG (loren_roben). I went back and looked and the photo she used in thanking him for the birthday wishes (they must have allowed him to call ) was an old one. He didn't have tattoos on both arms in that photo. BTW, I was the source of the wrong info sad

If we are right about all of these, it means they didn't show Jordan past Epi 6 in the season's preview.

Are you suggesting they faked his HTD? giggling I wonder who got the episode 7 SD?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun May 29, 2016 2:23 am

Then how do the pictures of JoJo in a white dress and Jordan with a group of dancers and her in the white shirt and black skirt kissing Jordan on the stairs fit in if they only go to Epi 6 ?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear