SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:58 pm

grace8136 wrote:
2observe wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I think the area was confirmed for sure as Hua Hin & I recollect something about the flags on the boat that was also sleuthed & confirmed to that area but that's all I remember.
I recall no one was able to find that particular location. Also, someone thought that the location was closer to the FRC location and was possibly a LCD.

No, it was found in Hua Hin. We don't have any LCD caps unfortunately.
Ok, thanks
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:38 pm

MF posted the photo April 6th. I think it is from the evening portion of episode 5

nd4reality wrote:
jen689 wrote:Here's another one MF posted about a date with Robby

@fleissmeister Hot date tonite!!! #TheBachelorette

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Cfxwqz10J

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 D3364b78-2b97-48f4-9f7b-0cbf89cb52c9
Litta123 screen cap
Any idea at which ep this would be ? At the f5 1on1 dinner or his second date?

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:06 pm

Y'all bringing this post over from poster Katiebelle who is on the unspoiled side. She spent some time in Thailand in the past, some interesting insights from her of the F3 screen caps. I thought we had Chase for sure in Hua Hin but according to Katiebelle, it's not definite.

Katiebelle wrote:Ok  - So Robby's screen cap of his date is definitely at Hua Hin - the bridge they are kissing on is at the Amphawa Floating Market there.

The other screen cap is just JoJo by herself - I have no idea whose date that is. It could be a shot of her walking down the stairs to meet her date. But that is definitely at Hua Hin as well - it's at the Khao Takiab Temple.

As for the screen caps of her and Chase - they could be anywhere to be frank. Thailand has so much coastline - like NZ - that you could spend a year searching google maps and not find it. There are two things that concern me though. One is the colour of the sand - it seems a little dark for the area - but it could be the light or the sand is wet as the tide has gone out. Who knows? Of bigger concern for me though is the background landscape of the screen cap of Chase and JoJo on the boat. It doesn't really fit with the Hua Hin topography.  

Although there is a small rocky peninsula covered in bush where the Khao Takiab Temple sits. So maybe, and this is pure speculation on my part, that the screen cap of her walking down the stairs is her meeting Chase and then they go to a beach nearby. But TBT those screen caps of her and Chase could just as easily be in the Phuket region or anywhere. There's not enough clues in the caps to place them.

I'm pretty confident that the screen cap of the island and the one with the long-tail boat sailing is around the islands south of Phuket. I spent three weeks sailing there and know the area pretty well. The problem is that there are just so many islands there - each one stunning and beautiful. Fun fact: It's where you get the birds nests for Birds Nest Soup! They use the bird's saliva from the nest. It's delicious. NOT!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3434p624-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-sleuthing-discussion

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:24 pm

Is this a shorter skirt/dress (not sure what the proper fashion term is) under the longer dress portion?  Has anyone tried to find this outfit?  I can't find it.
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 S710
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 S510

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:28 pm

mercieme wrote:Y'all bringing this post over from poster Katiebelle who is on the unspoiled side. She spent some time in Thailand in the past, some interesting insights from her of the F3 screen caps. I thought we had Chase for sure in Hua Hin but according to Katiebelle, it's not definite.

Katiebelle wrote:Ok  - So Robby's screen cap of his date is definitely at Hua Hin - the bridge they are kissing on is at the Amphawa Floating Market there.

The other screen cap is just JoJo by herself - I have no idea whose date that is. It could be a shot of her walking down the stairs to meet her date. But that is definitely at Hua Hin as well - it's at the Khao Takiab Temple.

As for the screen caps of her and Chase - they could be anywhere to be frank. Thailand has so much coastline - like NZ - that you could spend a year searching google maps and not find it. There are two things that concern me though. One is the colour of the sand - it seems a little dark for the area - but it could be the light or the sand is wet as the tide has gone out. Who knows? Of bigger concern for me though is the background landscape of the screen cap of Chase and JoJo on the boat. It doesn't really fit with the Hua Hin topography.  

Although there is a small rocky peninsula covered in bush where the Khao Takiab Temple sits. So maybe, and this is pure speculation on my part, that the screen cap of her walking down the stairs is her meeting Chase and then they go to a beach nearby. But TBT those screen caps of her and Chase could just as easily be in the Phuket region or anywhere. There's not enough clues in the caps to place them.

I'm pretty confident that the screen cap of the island and the one with the long-tail boat sailing is around the islands south of Phuket. I spent three weeks sailing there and know the area pretty well. The problem is that there are just so many islands there - each one stunning and beautiful. Fun fact: It's where you get the birds nests for Birds Nest Soup! They use the bird's saliva from the nest. It's delicious. NOT!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3434p624-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-sleuthing-discussion
That's what I remembered. Thanks.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Is this a shorter skirt/dress (not sure what the proper fashion term is) under the longer dress portion?  Has anyone tried to find this outfit?  I can't find it.
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 S710
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 S510
It could have been a LCD outfit imo.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:34 pm

Yeah, strange outfit. Lots of waist embellishment. 
She is barefoot, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:34 pm

^^ It is a very elaborate dress but the scaps does not show it much. the top is gorgeous. it has shells at her waist and thin straps and a big V. It is pink I think because her nail are very pink not beige.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:22 am

I couple of people have asked about this so I went and found it and am moving it over here. It was in the F1-F4 thread. Chase and JoJo have on the same clothes in the rowboat as they do on the beach so it's all the same date. I think I remember someone finding the exact rock formation from the beach too. It was in the National park also, but I don't know where those pics are.

Chase's FD:

lettore wrote:
Hello all, after long time reading I decided to join the sleuthing today for the first time, so after couple of hours of investigation Smiley I found that this location is actually Khao Sam Roi Yot national park close to Hin hua. The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 1024px-Harbour_Bang_Pu This is the place you see in the background of boat with Chase and Jojo on it - Bang Pu Harbour, if I knew how to take sc from youtube video I would do it to show you that weird shaped mountains in the back are the same as in 0:23 mark in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn4LOVPICJg. Also there is a beach in that park that fits the above image Aunties_love  posted. I will post two more details I found, but I apologize in advance for my bad English, it's not my first language.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:45 am

I thought someone mentioned that there was SC proof that Robby made it to f2 due to the location of the SC. Now I see that we only have proof of 2 of  the f3.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:48 am

nd4reality wrote:I thought someone mentioned that there was SC proof that Robby made it to f2 due to the location of the SC. Now I see that we only have proof of 2 of  the f3.

We have SC for both Robby and Chase on their FD. No one else and no LCDs. hi ND, glad you've joined us.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:02 am

grace8136 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I thought someone mentioned that there was SC proof that Robby made it to f2 due to the location of the SC. Now I see that we only have proof of 2 of  the f3.

We have SC for both Robby and Chase on their FD. No one else and no LCDs. hi ND, glad you've joined us.
Is the FRC in Phuket?
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear