SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Mon May 09, 2016 7:58 pm

julychild wrote:
julychild wrote:Derek Peth leaving as F5?

Answering my own question. The black and white dress isn't from F5 RC, this should be from that ceremony. Three roses, one guy would have received the GD rose:

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 153b4e1e4d03d68975eeba47c20571c3_zpskiwurt3f
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

It could be from a group date and Derek left on his own.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Mon May 09, 2016 7:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:Don't they usually try to hide the F1 in these previews? Out of Ben's F3-4, Lauren was most definitely the most hidden. I'm really starting to think Chase is the dark horse F1.

The Bachelorette previews are edited rather differently from the Bachelor's. They may be hiding the F1, this time around, but it isn't typical to do that for the Bachelorette. At least, I can confirm as much from my preview sleuthing days! The extended preview is usually the one to watch out for "clues."

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 09, 2016 8:01 pm

They have not shown Chase's face yet. But it seems like he IS in the newest preview. Is that considered hidden?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 09, 2016 8:11 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:They have not shown Chase's face yet. But it seems like he IS in the newest preview. Is that considered hidden?

Yes we know he is in the new preview, thanks to the amazing sleuthers here that have been working on this since filming started. I just started following & knew of the other F3 guys even when I wasn't closely following this season because their dates / HTDs were spoiled on SM. So out of the F4, I would say Chase is the most hidden to me, I really don't know anything about him except what I have read on this board....all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 09, 2016 8:11 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:They have not shown Chase's face yet. But it seems like he IS in the newest preview. Is that considered hidden?

Jmo, but I think he's very hidden. His face is not shown at all, unlike Robby who seems to be everywhere. Sleuthers are a very small part of the viewing public, only us die hard fans/sleuthers will study screencaps to figure out where when and who. Also, we have seen pictures of Jojos dates with Luke, Jordon, Robby , but nothing of Chase. He also keeps a low profile on sm. Gosh, I can't wait to see his interactions with Jojo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 09, 2016 8:16 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
grace8136 wrote:^^ yep.. she looks perfectly happy here...

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 578889e8-3d24-42e8-9415-5d2665484c06_zpsn7lcwfe3
my SC
Is that black thing at the bottom of his arm a bracelet or part of his button up shirt?

I didn't see it before but I see the black thing around the wrist now where Jojo's hands are intertwined. Yeah it could be a bracelet like you said...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by kayfay Mon May 09, 2016 8:19 pm

Looking back at some old previews, it seems like they put the next possible Bachelor more at the forefront than F1. So Robby may be our decoy/Bachelor while Chase or Jordan are F1. So curious about Chase! Can't wait to see more of him.
kayfay
kayfay

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 09, 2016 8:25 pm

I think the white and black dress is a 2:1 date and the crying is letting him go. Who? I have no idea.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 09, 2016 8:28 pm

Of the likely F3 Chase/Robby/Jordan, Robby is the only one I cannot picture getting the Bachelor gig with his ex gf baggage/RS speculation. BIP, sure. The next Bachelor? I think it's a long shot. I think if Chase isn't the dark horse for F1 (which I'm starting to lean he is), then he has a very realistic shot at the Bachelor gig. Jordan is obviously a shoe in for the next lead, if he's not F1. They could also still do something slightly out of the box and pick F4 Luke for the next lead too.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 09, 2016 8:28 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
grace8136 wrote:^^ yep.. she looks perfectly happy here...

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 578889e8-3d24-42e8-9415-5d2665484c06_zpsn7lcwfe3
my SC
Is that black thing at the bottom of his arm a bracelet or part of his button up shirt?

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Image12

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Image13

Same bracelet?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 09, 2016 8:29 pm

https://twitter.com/emilylongeretta/status/729850067843198976

I can't bring the picture over right now, but in the tweet above there's a picture of JoJo with her head down. It looks like it could potentially match the white/cream colored dress where she says "I'm so happy" but I'm not 100% sure.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue May 10, 2016 1:01 pm

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Derek4
Derek RS

Is this Derek? episode 6 or 7..

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 70d6dbc7-6d1d-467b-ac1a-dbe540a58d25_zpsm5yholpu
my sc

Same shirt? Probably, but I can't see the pleat above.
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 98c88947ea10393a129be2fdd261fae2_zpsegz85ogg
LB SC

background before or after his exit on the street. Same outfit as the one with Chase and maybe same background.
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 5f80c555-5a65-4918-947a-42368681ff66_zpsva3fgnou

May be unrelated but are these guys (Alex YQ? and 1 other) trying to break into a room? What is happening in the bottom right? In another cap, you can see the back of the other guy.
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Screen%20Shot%202016-05-10%20at%202.43.50%20PM_zps2jxvp0kx

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear