SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:07 am

Thank you for the screen caps Ladybug. yes

grace8136

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:36 am

Ladybug, thanks so much for the s/caps as well as in the NO Spoiler threads! yes

cyannceyla wrote:#3 is the guy that lives on the boat. The Pete guy is the "Derek" guy/first one on one guy. I think #1 is the guy from the pic that people think is Damien/Jon.

Is this your opinion, or do you know for certain?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Ladybug, thanks so much for the s/caps as well as in the NO Spoiler threads! yes

cyannceyla wrote:#3 is the guy that lives on the boat. The Pete guy is the "Derek" guy/first one on one guy. I think #1 is the guy from the pic that people think is Damien/Jon.

Is this your opinion, or do you know for certain?
Sorry. It's my opinion. I am 99% confident that #3 is the boat guy though.

Back to top Go down

Post by KT213 Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:57 am

grace8136 wrote:I tried to identify the guys. If anyone knows the question marks, I'll update it.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen%20Shot%202016-04-25%20at%209.48.35%20PM_zpsopqhlhxo

Something i just noticed about this picture from what IMO looks like the first episode (IMO it looks like JoJo is in the same dress) is that three of the guys have roses, Luke, Grant and what looks like Will the boat guy. That would mean that she gave out multiple first impression roses.

KT213

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:15 pm

LB82: you are the best. Thank you! sweet kiss

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:27 pm

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1f1a4312-be64-4482-b92c-e246dbd6bfa9_zps9wa9qyfs

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 01, 2016 5:31 pm

Here is the pic for the Heinz group date. I see 9 guys there and named a couple of who I thought they were.....your thoughts??

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Heinz_11

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 5:46 pm

Auntie, I think who you have down as Chase is actually Jordan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 9:41 pm

Now I'm not so sure if that's Chase or Jordan... I guess they kind of DO look the same. Anyone have any idea which of the two it is?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 04, 2016 5:04 pm

Bringing this over from Chase's thread.

Chase McNary thread

mindless wrote:snipped   I also wondered if the pic of JoJo with a horse was from Chase's HTD since there were horses on his Vine account. snipped

This is a great point. I know which pic you're referring to. I went through the S/C No discussion thread and it's not there. If anyone has it, or knows where we can find it, it would be great to sleuth the background.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed May 04, 2016 5:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Bringing this over from Chase's thread.

Chase McNary thread

mindless wrote:snipped   I also wondered if the pic of JoJo with a horse was from Chase's HTD since there were horses on his Vine account. snipped

This is a great point. I know which pic you're referring to. I went through the S/C No discussion thread and it's not there. If anyone has it, or knows where we can find it, it would be great to sleuth the background.

RS has it on his site
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 5:32 pm

The pic is also on JoJo's tagged pics on IG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear