SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:31 pm

I think RS said JoJo is engaged to Jordan
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:45 pm

Alanna wrote:I think they're engaged: he fav'd someone's tweet on his comment not to say ily unless you're willing to put a ring on that finger. Doesn't point to just dating imo.

yeah, I saw that. Maybe he's decided to propose at ATFR. Even if the show does end up with her walking off alone, they still could have been in a private beach bungalow 10 minutes later. I remember being annoyed that the previews were so obvious in Andi's season and thinking surely they wouldn't make it so obvious. But yep, she dismissed Nick in the hotel room. We had that preview at like week 7 I think.

I'm still on the fence, but that preview wasn't as cut and dry as I first thought. Maybe it will be more clear with the next preview we get.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:54 pm

grace8136 wrote:^^The sun would be on the east in the morning, so that was filmed on the same night imo. I don't have time right now, but we should separate Robby's caps from Jordan's and try to figure out the time of day for each.

The one nagging thing that makes me doubt this theory even though I do think those words are directed at Jordan and there is so much anguish on her face, is that they want us to believe she ends up with no one. Why give any hints to that?

But, I'm just not sure how she could get from there to engaged to him. I'm doubting that he would have wanted to propose, so it makes me wonder what they may have come up with to get around that.

is it possible following day, same hour?
I also believe that the only one she has in mind is jordan and the only one she could have this 'panic attack' right now is Jordan. IMO
I think she does not play a role. This is real for her. She is devastated IMO.
The only big deal, if Robby is at the finale, would be for him to lie at his hometown about Hope and his break up IMO
As far as I know there is no other rumors about Robby right?
But we have plenty rumors about Jordan. IMO
She is using 'the man I love'. not the man I am in love with.
I dunno. I feel as her reaction is over the top to let go a F2. IMO
And for me to jump from this reaction to pick her F1 few hours later?? It does not make sense IMO
'What you did to me' even cut and edited, I wonder where this was said? finale or before and if before when and about what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:57 pm

HEA wrote:
grace8136 wrote:^^The sun would be on the east in the morning, so that was filmed on the same night imo. I don't have time right now, but we should separate Robby's caps from Jordan's and try to figure out the time of day for each.

The one nagging thing that makes me doubt this theory even though I do think those words are directed at Jordan and there is so much anguish on her face, is that they want us to believe she ends up with no one. Why give any hints to that?

But, I'm just not sure how she could get from there to engaged to him. I'm doubting that he would have wanted to propose, so it makes me wonder what they may have come up with to get around that.

is it possible following day, same hour?
I also believe that the only one she has in mind is jordan and the only one she could have this 'panic attack' right now is Jordan. IMO
I think she does not play a role. This is real for her. She is devastated IMO.
The only big deal, if Robby is at the finale, would be for him to lie at his hometown about Hope and his break up IMO
As far as I know there is no other rumors about Robby right?
But we have plenty rumors about Jordan. IMO
She is using 'the man I love'. not the man I am in love with.
I dunno. I feel as her reaction is over the top to let go a F2. IMO
And for me to jump from this reaction to pick her F1 few hours later?? It does not make sense IMO
'What you did to me' even cut and edited, I wonder where this was said? finale or before and if before when and about what?

Well we always the "Mesnic", he was on the porch devasted and then proposed to Melissa shortly there after thumbsup

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:58 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think they're engaged: he fav'd someone's tweet on his comment not to say ily unless you're willing to put a ring on that finger. Doesn't point to just dating imo.

yeah, I saw that. Maybe he's decided to propose at ATFR. Even if the show does end up with her walking off alone, they still could have been in a private beach bungalow 10 minutes later. I remember being annoyed that the previews were so obvious in Andi's season and thinking surely they wouldn't make it so obvious. But yep, she dismissed Nick in the hotel room. We had that preview at like week 7 I think.

I'm still on the fence, but that preview wasn't as cut and dry as I first thought. Maybe it will be more clear with the next preview we get.

that is the theory I think will go. IMO
If she changed her mind at the finale, we could have another teaser for the finale IMO
I strongly believe she just could not let him go and she did what she did during the entire season: she begged him and ran after him after the season. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:05 pm

^^Her words could be spliced and diced, but whatever it was, her face was full of anguish and tears, and it was directed at Jordan imo.

I think Robby will just get the standard good bye. She's rubbing his arm, holding his hand. That's really all we have or know about that. The sound is all VOs. By the shadows, did that happen first? I think so, but haven't really looked.

I'm not sure I understand. Why couldn't she have been walking on the beach that same night? The fishing boats might be different because she was walking down the beach so the background changed.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:11 pm

I still say standard frc but Jo was just a hot mess with BBJ because what else is new?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:13 pm

So here's another thing that has been bugging me... there is a scene of her shot from behind up in the tree line at what looks like a secondary proposal location... Her dress is billowing in the wind... it's far more attractive to me than the flea market decor in the sand location (IMO)... any chance this corresponds to Jordan's time? Maybe she did need a stroll along the beach to collect herself before he arrived?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:18 pm

grace8136 wrote:^^Her words could be spliced and diced, but whatever it was, her face was full of anguish and tears, and it was directed at Jordan imo.

I think Robby will just get the standard good bye. She's rubbing his arm, holding his hand. That's really all we have or know about that. The sound is all VOs. By the shadows, did that happen first? I think so, but haven't really looked.

I'm not sure I understand. Why couldn't she have been walking on the beach that same night? The fishing boats might be different because she was walking down the beach so the background changed.

yes. I noticed that in one suit she hold both of the hand and in another one she hold only one with both.

I cannot put the fishboats at the same time. Fishboats just go fishing at low tide. And it takes a little while for them to settle. I could see one when we see her face and 4 when she is walking. The sun is slightly different but still the same alike for me to say that it is the following day at around the same time. It is for me 2 scenes. She is standing still, then she walks.... I hardly see her stand and walk and stand and walk. I truly believe this is the finale segment we will see at the live finale with Chris Harrison playing his role... and KABOOM sequel with Jojo and Jordan showing up because love prevails.... AND the live proposal. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:30 pm

Doesn't fishing boats normally go out early in the morning, and sometimes in the late afternoon?
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:33 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:So here's another thing that has been bugging me... there is a scene of her shot from behind up in the tree line at what looks like a secondary proposal location... Her dress is billowing in the wind... it's far more attractive to me than the flea market decor in the sand location (IMO)... any chance this corresponds to Jordan's time?  Maybe she did need a stroll along the beach to collect herself before he arrived?

I looked carefully and this is what I see IMO:

walking without shoes at the rose setting: she said goodbye to her F2 and went for a walk to calm down - mid-day
dress floating with wind with her shoes on: she is waiting her F1 - blue sky inside the trees and sea
crying saying 'I let go the man I love' is after letting go her F1 (same place) - blue sky inside the trees and sea
Walking without shoes and we see her back (could be after the F1 or F2), we do not see her crying - some shadows but blue sky

I do not think she recollect on the beach. I think this is a drama effect and conclusion to: I do not want to fall for a bad boy again, but I did and I made the decision to let him go because he is not my unicorn (aka he does not love me the way I want a man to love me)

this is just speculation and my opinion,. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:37 pm

HEA wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:So here's another thing that has been bugging me... there is a scene of her shot from behind up in the tree line at what looks like a secondary proposal location... Her dress is billowing in the wind... it's far more attractive to me than the flea market decor in the sand location (IMO)... any chance this corresponds to Jordan's time?  Maybe she did need a stroll along the beach to collect herself before he arrived?

I looked carefully and this is what I see IMO:

walking without shoes at the rose setting: she said goodbye to her F2 and went for a walk to calm down - mid-day
dress floating with wind with her shoes on: she is waiting her F1 - blue sky inside the trees and sea
crying saying 'I let go the man I love' is after letting go her F1 (same place) - blue sky inside the trees and sea
Walking without shoes and we see her back (could be after the F1 or F2), we do not see her crying - some shadows but blue sky

I do not think she recollect on the beach. I think this is a drama effect and conclusion to: I do not want to fall for a bad boy again, but I did and I made the decision to let him go because he is not my unicorn (aka he does not love me the way I want a man to love me)

this is just speculation and my opinion,. TY

Your speculation is as good as any, at this point. I'm amazed with the stuff you can see through all these sc. Bravo to you!
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear