SELECT CONTENT

James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:26 pm

Lucas15 wrote:I don't think he's all that into JoJo:

James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 3 Bachel10

She's kissing him rather intimately - hands on face is a little bit forward for a first date kiss - if this is indeed their first date. But his arms are hanging limply at his side - just looks disinterested.

James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 3 Bachel11

His arm is around her but look at his hand - he's not touching her. From the kissing she's not given him any signals that she'd mind if he touched her arm with his fingers or palm but it looks like he's really trying to avoid doing that.

Don't worry though JoJo; he may not be all that into you but there are guys from your last date that know how to ... oh never mind.

My SC from OK Magazine
JMHO

In the kissing one, he has his right hand on her arm and in the other hand he has a newspaper so it might have been difficult to hold her with that hand. In the second picture you posted, for all we know, in a picture that was taken right after that one he could have his hand completely touching her. The first set of pictures with the different contestant at the airport screamed physical attraction to me and this new set screams a sweetness and fun vibe IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by california90 Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:44 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:I don't think he's all that into JoJo:

James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 3 Bachel10

She's kissing him rather intimately - hands on face is a little bit forward for a first date kiss - if this is indeed their first date. But his arms are hanging limply at his side - just looks disinterested.

James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 3 Bachel11

His arm is around her but look at his hand - he's not touching her. From the kissing she's not given him any signals that she'd mind if he touched her arm with his fingers or palm but it looks like he's really trying to avoid doing that.

Don't worry though JoJo; he may not be all that into you but there are guys from your last date that know how to ... oh never mind.

My SC from OK Magazine
JMHO

In the kissing one, he has his right hand on her arm and in the other hand he has a newspaper so it might have been difficult to hold her with that hand. In the second picture you posted, for all we know, in a picture that was taken right after that one he could have his hand completely touching her. The first set of pictures with the different contestant at the airport screamed physical attraction to me and this new set screams a sweetness and fun vibe IMO.

Yeah, looks like it. But also, maybe that might be part of his personality/why he got the date rather than go on that awful group date? It will be interesting to see other guys/dates to compare.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:41 am

Frankly, I don't think she looks that into it either. Just the usual act to get the kiss shot. Kind of reminds me of Andi's first date with farmer Chris at the race track and their "kiss shot". Ho-hum.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:54 pm

Someone commented on this pic of them on Insta, people were saying he's not that good looking...and she said "He's the best guy ever though" so possibly she knows him. So maybe he's just a really great guy who genuinely wants to get married. https://www.instagram.com/p/BDY6qMVsS9S/?tagged=thebachelorette

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:58 pm

He kind of reminds me a young Dennis Quaid

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:44 pm

Sprite wrote:Frankly, I don't think she looks that into it either. Just the usual act to get the kiss shot. Kind of reminds me of Andi's first date with farmer Chris at the race track and their "kiss shot". Ho-hum.

I had the same exact thought! And on Andi & Chris' first 1-1 date, they were dressed in 40s (?) clothing also.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:41 pm

Duke702 wrote:Someone commented on this pic of them on Insta, people were saying he's not that good looking...and she said "He's the best guy ever though" so possibly she knows him. So maybe he's just a really great guy who genuinely wants to get married. https://www.instagram.com/p/BDY6qMVsS9S/?tagged=thebachelorette

And IMO he might be the best based on his values and not looks. He look fine to me. Those people who comment on IG about who's nice looking or not usually have private acct or no pic of themselves. To me, very shallow and mean individuals

Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:48 pm

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm always a little leery of the really good looking guys as some of them are not trustworthy. James is cute. Maybe he has a really kind heart, which I would take any day over a hot guy with a roaming eye. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:48 pm

He looks pretty charming to me. Then again I'm not into the cookie-cutter hotness anyway, it bores me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:41 pm

mindless wrote:He looks pretty charming to me. Then again I'm not into the cookie-cutter hotness anyway, it bores me.

me neither :yes: maybe because he doesn't look like he's cut out straight from the magazine is why he's even more appealing to me.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:21 pm

There is a HS in Katy, Texas named James E Taylor HS.  Maybe this is his grandfather??  I think this James Taylor from the Bachelorette may have graduated from this HS in 2001.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:29 pm

I tried checking James Taylor wiki. If he's related and that's his name, he would be his grandfather since he was born in 1912. It didn't list his children, so I couldn't go any further.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+44
SweetRose
SLA44
nd4reality
babs
hae1001