SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 12 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 12 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by grace8136 Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:12 am

He added the hashtag last night or today.

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 12 Screen%20Shot%202016-04-27%20at%2010.02.57%20PM_zpsg7u0h0io
source

On twitter:

Makenzie ‏@MakenzieBogart  Apr 25
@BacheloretteABC #TeamRoJo

Ian Glisson ‏@IanGlisson  Apr 25
#teamrojo

grace8136

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 12 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by casjacknick Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:15 am

Hmmm interesting. Also why RoJo huh? Why not JoRo? Meh. It's ridiculous either way.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:10 am

If nothing else, Patrick's post shows that the meet the family portion of their HTD went well.

Casjacknick, RoJo flows better than JoRo? no idea

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:52 am

So wait, is Robby still on the show..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:46 am

grace8136 wrote:

He added the hashtag last night or today.

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 12 Screen%20Shot%202016-04-27%20at%2010.02.57%20PM_zpsg7u0h0io
source

On twitter:

Makenzie ‏@MakenzieBogart  Apr 25
@BacheloretteABC #TeamRoJo

Ian Glisson ‏@IanGlisson  Apr 25
#teamrojo

Robby's brother sounds hyped so he must have seen a possible love connection between the two, in his mind at least. Sometimes brother's know best!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:05 pm

From first hearing Robby's hometown date lasted 2 days I was inclined to believe he must have impressed JoJo so TPTB arranged extra time. Then Mike Fleiss tweet on the 24th "Very interesting hometown dates...#TheBachelorette" came out before Jordan's hometown who supposedly per RS was seen by everyone to be the guy. Maybe Fleiss even thought Jordan was the one from what he was hearing until hometowns showed him it could be more than a one horse race. Then RS backtracking somewhat with his predictions waiting to hear more makes me believe even more Robby has a real shot. If it were me I wouldn't mind living in Florida with a swim coach husband and a thriving real estate business!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:53 pm

I just remembered that it does seem like Robby got a 1-on-1 in episode 5, which the F1 has gotten in a row since Emily's season. Although, like with anything else, things can change and for all we know the F1 could have had their first 1-on-1 earlier.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:05 pm

Robby's brother posted that on Facebook before the rose ceremony. It was posted on Monday, the day the promo came out. The Rose ceremony was either Tuesday or Wednesday. And apparently Patrick edited his post with that "Rojo" hashtag on Tuesday or Wednesday, according to Grace. So, the Rose ceremony would of already happened by then, right? So does this confirm that Robby made f3, because Patrick is cheering him on by making it further then hometowns? Or does it confirm that Patrick posted that hashtag because Robby was eliminated, so he felt he could "spoil" that his brother is on the show? Or does it not confirm any of those possibilities? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:17 pm

Luvstruck - He may still be coaching, but we couldn't find any evidence of that. The girl who originally called him her swim coach may have been coached by him several years ago as she doesn't appear to be swimming now.

I thought his brother's post and adding the hashtag at least shows the family liked her and thought it went well. If he was out on the night of the 26th, I don't think his brother would have gone back in and added the hashtag to his post. That's why I was trying to pinpoint when the RC happened.

If JoJo and her buddy Becca formed a negative opinion of Jordan for whatever reason before filming started, there's reason to think JoJo is giving the other 3 guys a fair chance. Having said that, 5 minutes from now we could get an airport pic of the F3 with no Robby. The up and down followings yesterday are a big question mark for me.

Ash- I noticed the episode 5 date too. Seems like they are overdue to change that up, but maybe they don't realize we are noticing it or don't really care that we are because we make up such a small percentage of their audience. I wonder which episode Jordan got his first date on. Too bad we didn't get any pics from that one.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:18 pm

Hmm vetty interesting plotting this may be the monkey wrench
RS has been alluding to. I wouldn't mind. RoJo is ok I prefer JoRo.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:33 pm

Thanks Graceland. Went and looked at his twitter account and it says he is Regional Sales Director for Myrtha Pools USA. They seem to build a lot of competitive pools for events. So he appears to be doing pretty well for himself ....probably better pay than coaching.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:50 pm

He's also getting his masters in finance. I remember seeing somewhere that he wants to work in banking/investment. The modeling probably helps pay for the schooling and whatever else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva