SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 13 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 13 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:03 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I just remembered that it does seem like Robby got a 1-on-1 in episode 5, which the F1 has gotten in a row since Emily's season. Although, like with anything else, things can change and for all we know the F1 could have had their first 1-on-1 earlier.
We need to remember that in every season in the past, the 2/1 was filmed after the ID and Group dates so Robby would of been on a 2/1 date. I am not by any means saying that he didn't get the individual date in epi 3/4 though. Epi 3 would of been 2 ID and a group. Right now, we are missing one guy in epi 3 and 4 who had an individual date so he could of had one then and then still be on the 2/1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 13 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by julychild Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:09 pm

2-on-1 dates are reserved for mot contestants. Dont know, but has anyone who was on a 2-on-1 made it to HT's?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:20 pm

julychild wrote:2-on-1 dates are reserved for mot contestants. Dont know, but has anyone who was on a 2-on-1 made it to HT's?
Zac W in Des's season, Frank in Ali's, both of them had a MOT person on the date with them.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:25 pm

During Andy Baldwin's season, Tessa and Peyton went on a 2:1 date. Tessa was F1.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:39 pm

Ashley on Brad's season. She was F3.

The 2-on-1's with Zak and Frank weren't the kind of 2-on-1 where someone was eliminated on it. Zak had one with Drew and Drew got the rose but Zak still got a rose at the RC. Frank's 2-on-1 was with Ty and Ty was eliminated at the RC.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:41 pm

Kasey and Justin (rated R) were on the 2 on 1 date in Ali's season. I remember it because Kasey got left on the glacier. Were there 2 that season?

Have any 2 on 1s had a night portion with fireworks?

ETA: just saw Blu's explanation.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:During Andy Baldwin's season, Tessa and Peyton went on a 2:1 date. Tessa was F1.
Very true Kasha....For the bach seasons, in Travis Stork's season, Sarah B went on a 2/1, she was F4; season 9 with Lorenzo, Agnese who was F4 also had a 2/1; Brad 1.0/11, DeAnna also had a 2/1 with Jade; Brad 2.0/15 - Ashley/F3 had a 2/1 with the other Ashley.

SO, IMO, it does happen with more than the MOT's

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:49 pm

Thanks for the updates everyone. I did a quick run down from recent seasons and couldn't come up with a memory of one instance.

Some of these were more like, 2 people GD's. I remember the one of Drew and Zak now.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:20 pm

IDK, just seems unusual to have an evening portion and a fireworks show on a 2 on 1 date, but I can't recall what all they've done on the dates after letting one person go. The first part of the day involved water, if we are to believe MF.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  Apr 5
JoJo will be spending part of the day under water... #TheBachelorette

He tweeted about the 2 on 1, 6 days before.

Mike FleissVerified account ‏@fleissmeister  Mar 31
Poe-Iaconetti. Caridi-Ferguson. Kahl-Rego. These were all undercards for the most epic upcoming 2 on 1 in #TheBachelorette history.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:24 pm

Ygrace8136 wrote:IDK, just seems unusual to have an evening portion and a fireworks show on a 2 on 1 date, but I can't recall what all they've done on the dates after letting one person go. The first part of the day involved water, if we are to believe MF.

Poe-Iaconetti. Caridi-Ferguson. Kahl-Rego. These were all undercards for the most epic upcoming 2 on 1 in #TheBachelorette history.
I remember Ashley having a night portion where she let William go. Ben left during the day portion. Des also had an evening dinner where she let her Ben go.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:40 pm

grace8136 wrote:IDK, just seems unusual to have an evening portion and a fireworks show on a 2 on 1 date, but I can't recall what all they've done on the dates after letting one person go. The first part of the day involved water, if we are to believe MF.

I am going by past filming schedules and never has the 2/1 happened before the 1/1 and group date. The 2/1 is always the last date. Now there have been a group date when there was 5 women on the date and 1 was chosen to remain behind and fireworks happened. Jake's season, epi 2 and it was Elizabeth K that stayed behind with Jake for the fireworks show.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by kayfay Mon May 02, 2016 9:53 pm

I may eat my words later, but I think I might be team RoJo...
kayfay
kayfay

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva